00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Poll - Most Hated Religion?

8,044 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 02:46:50

I hate them all... but i hate islam the most...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 02:48:45

funamentalist materialist with a common sense perception (as long as you don't see it and doesnt readily affect you'll happily bombard yourself with as many braindamaging chemicals as you can)

being trained to think that swindling one another is how you get ahead, and just being an ignorent idiot incable of understanding the roots etc of the subject you try to attack

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 02:56:19

so yeah, these people want it to be like before those times, a bunch of unchecked dominator primates with no sense of anything. survival of the fittest primate, all the while subscribing to a worldview with technology and culture derived from religion. altering how they perceive but asserting this is real

example of a great religious text with cryptic aphorism
And to think
You got a grip
Look at yourself
Your lips are like two flaps of fat
They go front and back and flappity flap

I'm all staged
It's all an act
I'm really scared that I may fall back on the abstract
It'd be exactly where I'm at

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 03:06:49

Constructivist thinking is the exercise of metacognition to become aware of our reality tunnels or labyrinths and the elements that "program" them

his is attempted through various processes of deprogramming using neuro-linguistic programming, cybernetics, hypnosis, biofeedback devices, meditation, controlled use of hallucinogens, and forcibly acting out other reality tunnels.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ommons/1/1b/Heroesjourney.svg

compared to relgious narratives

shamanism predates all that, and since it discusses that this is seen accross culture that never contacted one another. one thing is known the various processes described above can be had everywhere

remember it is not dying, at least the death and rebirth part physically. using popculture references and the like

now it gets taken literally and used as a method of control

and its why "avatar iz just pocahantas"

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 03:19:34

unowned makes a lot of good points, but i doubt anyone here really understands him

i always appreciate his posts though

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 03:47:14

Islam because in my country they are ignorant fat fucks who live on government money and they always rob and stuff.

I'm dead now..

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 06:13:58

At 9/11/11 03:01 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Yeah it's almost as if the majority of users on this site are from a country with a massive christian population and therefore are more likely to have experience regarding christianity over any other religion.

Not to mention a country where extremist Christians wield a scarily enormous amount of political influence, something that a lot of people understandably resent.

At 9/10/11 09:56 PM, Malt-Shake wrote: None of them. They all preach the basic message of don't be an asshole. Its the pricks who claim to represent that message and then turn around and act like assholes that should be hated.

Troof, but I feel like it devolves into that so often that maybe this should be telling us something about how human nature reacts to highly organized religion in general. I dunno, I understand the value of having some kind of spiritual structure in your life, and of the communal experience of getting together with other people from that same culture to say prayers and sing songs and do ceremonies and whatnot (hell, I'm going to be doing quite a bit of all that over the next month, what with the Jewish New Year coming up)...

...But the thought of a guy in a fancy outfit enthusiastically and convincingly telling a room full of people (many of them children) that being educated and skeptical is bad and that being ignorant and obedient is good, in the 21st fucking century, just makes me physically ill.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that like you said, religion isn't inherently bad and in fact most of them have pretty positive messages, but it's very susceptible to distortion and exploitation, to the point where more often than not, it's more dangerous than its worth. I guess the solution to that would be a society where religion is more flexible and adaptable and not the be all end all of one's entire perception of the universe, and that seems pretty much inevitable these days given just how many things religion has to compete with for its followers' time, let alone everything else.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 12:33:17

I would say, Islam, but also tied with Judaism.

They've been fighting a "holy" war for thousands of years - for what? Ownership of some land? Saying that this is our prophet, or this is the real god?

That's very immature. Religion is very retarded imo. Just live your life the way you want to live. Don't act like a slave to some non-existant cloud-figure.
If this "God" lives in the clouds, he's dead then. A cloud is pretty much just gas and some water. Dude's gonna fall through that.

I pretty much stick with common sense. I am superior to religious people, because I don't demean myself to a non-existant higher power.

// End of rant.

Administrator at WWW.MOTHERLESS.COM

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 16:55:34

BUMP

Administrator at WWW.MOTHERLESS.COM

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 17:48:56

tie between chirstian, caholic, and scientology

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 17:49:51

Christianity.

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 17:56:41

Catholicism. Because they like to rape children.

lol offended?

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 17:56:44

Mormons. I do not hate them, or anyone for that matter. I have a problem with them because they will come to your door one day and offer you teachings. You say "No thank you" and they come back the next day, to which you reply "Fuck off". Then they keep coming back until you file a restraining order.

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 19:27:30

Scientology.. i went there go get me david miscavige

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 19:47:28

Every.We dont need that BS anymore.We have SCIENCE,MAN!

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 19:52:10

People hate Islam the most, thanks to the extremists.

Converting Vegetarians

--------------------------------

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 20:19:06

I think it's a tie between Scientology, and the higher sects of Catholicism.

Response to Poll - Most Hated Religion? 2011-09-11 20:47:31

I hate any that directly wants to harm humanity. The ones i really hate are the ones that give each relligion a negative stigma, IE Extremists Muslims, Westboro, the ones that shove their faith in your face.

Im a Catholic, i don't go to church every sunday but i still worship God, formally or in my own way.

I can has mortal kombatz?

NG Viking Army

Zombie Crew