00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When did Family Guy jump the shark?

24,636 Views | 139 Replies

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:22:02

Can someone just lock this thread?

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:22:06

At 1/19/12 10:17 PM, TunaFishClock wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:13 PM, ThermometerClock wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:11 PM, UltimateSephiroth wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:08 PM, RedSnapper74 wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:06 PM, GenderlessHooker wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:04 PM, RedSnapper74 wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:03 PM, GenderlessHooker wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:01 PM, RedSnapper74 wrote: i love nickelback they are the best band and i love chad kroeger so much thank you nicklback you saved my life family guy
wtf you mother fucker leave this thread leave this thread and NEVER post again who do you think you are idiot you think you can post this off topic junk in my family guy thread thing again?
Wow ok unm first of all, it is you who is the idiot kind sir. FIRST let me just point out that chad kroeger has literally the best singing voice this side of the dixie-mason line, and SECONDLY i would jsut like to say that me redsnapper74 i am a huge faggot. Owned. Get the heck out of here.
yea ok pal first things first this is a FAMILY GUY appreciation thread not a nicclebac one so you can just bugger off second of all you are gay so never talk to me again i went to a catholic church and was raised with catholic ideals so i wont let you taint me and my bloodline
WOW LMFAO. You want to TALK to ME About Blood Lines And You Dont Even Have The Fucking BALLS To Look Me In The Eyes When I Post Abotu NiclelBack I FUcking Hate You Motherfucker GenderlessHooker Of Newgrounds I WIll FUcking Come To Your House And Make You LIsten To Nickelback Heres HWat Im Gona Do To You WHen I FIND YOu MOTHERFUCKUHER OF NEWGROunds (in the pic)
Allow me to fuel interject here for a moment fellas, I can see that you are becoming quite perturbed by each other's opinions, and I'd like to state clearly for the record that I believe freedom of speech is one of America's greatest values. However, Ipso Facto, I do declare that perhaps you fellas have taken this hole thing a bit too far? Mods?
you should know that clock crew rules newgrounds havent you ever watched B by strawberry clock the king of the portal ill forgive you for being a newbie just this once but you should really get more in touch with newgrounds and learn its history the clock crew loves to make epic flashery for the good of the portal and all newbgrounders should vote teh fifen on it or be blammed into dust
I'm really inclined to agree with this fine gentlemans point on the superiority of the clock crew, strawberry king is the father of newgrounds as it were, and his seminal achievement the movie known only as "B" has stood the test of time and proven time and time again that if you have the stick-to-it-ed-ness and the ability to see beyond the spammers and the trolls and the blammers and the flamers that you truely can achieve great things in this lifetime and the next by becoming the greatest clock crew member to ever submit a movie to the newgrounds flash portal on the website newgrounds.com as they say in clocktopia i sure do love being a huge stupid faggot b b b b bb strawberry clock rules the portal alright fellas peace out

thank you are agreeing with me as we all know the clock crew rules newgrounds with an iron fist coming out every clock to celebrate the submitting of the funniest flash on newgrounds B by strawberry clock by submitting hundreds of epic tastey spams for newgrounds to gobble up and fifen we must never forget who made newgrounds what it is today and that is the clock crew and strawberry clock the funniest man to submit red letter on whitebackground flash to newgrounds im so gay im a big gay idiot corpsegrinderclock is a terrible faggot and cadillac clock showed his dick to his sister more text here it is i need more to post aaiwiai remember last clock day when the portal was flooded with over 100 flashes i couldnt believe my eyes the clock crew truly does rule newgrounds B B B

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:24:24

At 1/19/12 10:22 PM, chipotleaway wrote: Can someone just lock this thread?

If You Ever Threatene Me Like This Again I Swear To Motherfucking Newgrounds That I WIll Come To Your MOtherfucking House And Do Whats Happening In The Pic Ive Included Below To Your Motherfucking Face You FUcking Motherufkcer Of Newgrounds FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:26:05

you motherfucker you stupid motherfucker GET OUT OF THIS THREAD never come back im sorry but im sick and tired of fucking trolls like chipotleaway coming into a perfectly fine famile guy discussion and ruining it thinking its some kind of sick game to ruin a family guy thread just get out get the FUCK out i wont repeat myself again so just leave before things get ugly thermometerclock signing out -thermometer clock

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:28:59

im soooooo gay

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:29:19

you FAT FAGGOT LATINO FUCKER Look Man It is on Flash video and is Not a FUCKING CRAP IS GOING TO BE A COOL MOVIE SO I DID MAK
THAT FUCKING FLASH MOVIE VIDEO NOW GET OUT OF MY MUTHAFUCKING FLASH MOVIE CLIP DO YOU
UNDERSTAND.? or If You DO UNDERSTAND Otherwise I GOING TO SHIT ARE FUCKING FLASH MOVIE OR MUTHAFUCKING GAME AND MAK SCRAWNY DO YOU COMPREHEND?

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:30:02

At 1/19/12 10:26 PM, ThermometerClock wrote:
you motherfucker you stupid motherfucker GET OUT OF THIS THREAD never come back im sorry but im sick and tired of fucking trolls like chipotleaway coming into a perfectly fine famile guy discussion and ruining it thinking its some kind of sick game to ruin a family guy thread just get out get the FUCK out i wont repeat myself again so just leave before things get ugly thermometerclock signing out -thermometer clock

gonna have to agree with my good friend themometerclock here you have no reason to just come in here and troll some people actually like to use the newgrounds.com general forums to DISCUSS things not just insult eachother and troll so please just GTFO (get the f********ck out)

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:32:09

im soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gay me animelover4242 the gay idiot

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:33:39

At 1/19/12 10:32 PM, animelover4242 wrote: im soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gay me animelover4242 the gay idiot

Please don't post trash like this here My parents bitch at me 24/7, and i mean that literally. i never get a break from their constant bitching. even when they're not bitching directly at me, they're fucking bitching about me with eachother, and i am in hearing distance, and sometimes i get so pissed off something breaks. I've caused too much damage to the house, with my rage and anger, and that just adds on to it. They criticize me a great deal, it is overwhelming. i can't handle it. they call me dumb, un intelligent, irresponsible, a bad person, horrible child, etc.They always thing i'm lying about things when i am not. they just do not fucking trust me fucking ever. and they bitch at me for the stupidest fucking things. like right now my stupid fucking dumbass fat bitch of a mom just came over and said "why do you always smell like cologne? you don't have any" i tell them it's from my friends, who sprayed me, they're like, no you don't take other ppls cologne. like wtf? i just wanted to fucking tell her to shut the fuck up and go fucking do something fucking productive and not fucking bitch at me for some small ass retarded shit like that. fuck. i talk back and all, but it's only caused by their stupidity. they say it's all my fault? like EVERYTHING? Of course they're part of the fucking reason i do what i fucking do. because of them, and more shit which i'll discuss later on, it has led me to resort to shit i never would have even thought about. i am now a fucking heavy ass smoker, and addicted, and a fucking drug addict. now you fucking like what you fucking did to me mom and dad? wanna cause me more stress and blame me for shit that i don't do? want to fucking criticize me more? and if you people are going to fucking tell me it's my fault too and that im a dumbass for the smoking and drugs, then fuck off and go fucking jump off a fucking tall building and land on a fucking bed of fucking spikes and your fucking body torn apart, because this is what i've resorted to. if it were not for these drugs, i would not be able to stay calm EVER and probably go fucking kill my self, and of course, i've attempted it to no success. and that was before i started smoking and drugs. the smoking and drugs keep me more calm. my mother found 3 boxes of cigarettes outside, which were NOT mine, but of course, thinking the horrible child i am, she immediately assumes they are mine, and punishes me for that. my stuff in school got stolen, i tell her, and she calls me irresponsible? they got stolen from a gym locker. how the fuck is that my fault? people can fucking pick locks and shit, but no, it HAS to be my fucking fault cuhs im a fucking horrible, worthless, irresponsible, dumb fucking retarded ass child who can't take care of his shit. every conversation we have always .. and i mean ALWAYS. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE, ends in a fucking argument, and her bitching at me, so i try to avoid them as much as possible. then she says i don't talk with the family enough? she too fucking retarded to realize how every single conversation ends badly? is she asking for that everytime? and needing to replace furniture every time we fucking talk? i don't fucking think so.in their eyes i'm some fucking horrible influence kid with horrible influence friends, and im just some fucking gangster or thug and i will grow up to be nothing but a criminal and end up in jail. i can't stay on the phone without being bitched at, who am i talking to, why am i talking to them, what the fuck am i talking about. like, it's not any of your fucking business, stay the fuck out of my fucking personal fucking life you fucking ignorant pricks. i can't sit in a minute of peace without them coming over with some dumb shit to say to me. even now, they come in and out of the room, saying plenty of shit that pisses me off. i ignore them so i can write this, hopefully i can vent, and get this off my chest, to only have more build up on it after they annoy me even more. like every little problem is my fault. all cuhs im here. im the child that ruined it for them. well fuck them, they're the parents that ruined it for me.
oh there's so much more to say about them, but it's running too long, so i'll move on. we are now also almost officially fucking broke. no money. we have ZERO dollars until my dad brings home a small ass check for like 1700 a month or something, and we have to take like 1300 out of that for the fuckign rent in the shitty ass house we live in. but of course, i am thankful i even have a roof over my head, so no complaint about that. but then we have NO money at all. we almost never have food in the house, i have almost no more clothes to wear, since they've all been worn, i have no money to show for, and i basically fucking starve in school without money. im always in debt now from borrowing and shit. do you know how fucking depressing that gets? to know that you're broke as fuck?you don't have a single fucking dollar in the house to go out and buy your self a drink? ima strong kid yeah, but this shit, just thinking about it hard, makes me fucking tear. it's fucking horrible. do you know how hard it is to keep up a life like mine, without money at all? it's fucking impossible.everything i've worked for all gone, cuhs i have no fucking money. i look for a job of course, but being the fucking 15 yr old that i am, i can barely get a job anywhere, and no one hires me.so a job isnt a fucking option either. nothing at all.stealing? of course i've considered it, and done it. i steal from stores all the time, food, plenty of food, and drinks, everything. becaues i can't fucking afford to buy it, i am forced to steal it, so i don't fucking starve. if only i could steal clothes as easy as i steal food. and i go to a school where you need to show for your self. as in you can't come dressed all shitty, or look like crap, but i am forced to wear almost the same shit daily. nothing i can do about that. i go through my closet every day, and just stare at the few clothes that i have, and i know, i am thankfful i have even that, but it is depressing. i think about this at night, i cry, and i can't sleep. there's just too much shit to deal with. suicide is my favorite option, but there is problems, 1. it is against my religion, as it is in many others prolly, and if you do off your self, you go straight to hell. and i am true to my religion, and i do not want that, which im sure is worse than this shit we call life. so that's not an option. so there isn't much left. i feel, myself, that i will grow up to be nothing, i will be a bum, a broke, on the streets, just waiting to die. i have to facce that fact that im like, poor now. i have no money for my self, it all goes straight to rent, then bills, and then if any left over... groceries.i can never just ask my mom for like 5 dollars and go to a store and buy something to eat. i can't ask for more than a dollar a day for lunch money at school. anything more than that is too much to them.and then it makes them think im some kind of fucking spendthrift or someshit. it depresses the shit out of me. my only escape is the retarded ass things i do, like the drugs.i just want to die with out them. i don't know i can't continue, im getting too depressed.. what ever, fuck it all.

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:34:06

once again me and animelover4242 are in full agreement. U MUTHAFUCKA, THIS IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME.
THIS ISNT WORTH A PEEK,EVEN MY SISTER MAKES BETTAH MOVIES THEN THIS SO SUCK YOUR F*CKIN DICK U MUTHAFUCKA

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:35:22

At 1/19/12 10:33 PM, Firzen-X wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:32 PM, animelover4242 wrote: im soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gay me animelover4242 the gay idiot
Please don't poost the same shit daily. nothing i can do about that. i go through my closet every day, and just stare at the few clothes that i have, and i know, i am thankfful i have even that, but it is depressing. i think about this at night, i cry, and i can't sleep. there's just too much shit to deal with. suicide is my favorite option, but there is problems, 1. it is against my religion, as it is in many others prolly, and if you do off your self, you go straight to hell. and i am true to my religion, and i do not want that, which im sure is worse than this shit we call life. so that's not an option. so there isn't much left. i feel, myself, that i will grow up to be nothing, i will be a bum, a broke, on the streets, just waiting to die. i have to facce that fact that im like, poor now. i have no money for my self, it all goes straight to rent, then bills, and then if any left over... groceries.i can never just ask my mom for like 5 dollars and go to a store and buy something to eat. i can't ask for more than a dollar a day for lunch money at school. anything more than that is too much to them.and then it makes them think im some kind of fucking spendthrift or someshit. it depresses the shit out of me. my only escape is the retarded ass things i do, like the drugs.i just want to die with out them. i don't know i can't continue, im getting too depressed.. what ever, fuck it all.

wow fuck you im gay A A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. W

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:36:49

Carole Ann Turpin had a sound nap. She was very
comfortable wearing a pinned gauze diaper over a
Pampers Extra Protection baby disposable, just in
case she defecated. Although just before her nap
Carole had been spanked, she fell asleep easily.
Kirsten had been on duty as Carole's nanny since
early morning. Normally she would get Carole up
from her nap. When Carole's evening nanny Kaaren
came into the Nanny Office, Kirsten was pleased to
relinquish Carole's care.
"You will never guess what Victoria asked me to
buy her today?" Kaaren teased Kirsten. "She sent
me to The Pleasure Chest with an expense account.
Not only did I buy Victoria a synthetic switch and
a sturdy leather paddle, she begged me to
demonstrate those on her bare backside!"
"Kaaren, are you kidding me? Victoria wanted to be
spanked herself? Who would have thunk it?" Kirsten
asked, totally stunned.
"Well, considering Victoria hired us and a nursery
maid to care for her eighteen year-old
granddaughter Carole as if she were an incontinent
five year-old, it is possible Victoria has her own
kink!" Kaaren remarked.
"Sure enough, Kaaren, you can talk anyone into
letting you spank them" Kirsten mumbled.

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:37:22

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF FAGGY SOUTHPARK?? WTFIS THIS SHIT MEXICAN SOUTHPARK??? THIS IS PATHETIC GOING DOWN TO LOUD JUNK??? FUCKING DUMB MEXICANS!!!!!!!

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:37:55

At 1/19/12 10:35 PM, animelover4242 wrote:
At 1/19/12 10:33 PM, Firzen-X wrote:
Please don't poost the same shit daily. nothing i can do about that. i go through my closet every day, and just stare at the few clothes that i have, and i know, i am thankfful i have even that, but it is depressing. i think about this at night, i cry, and i can't sleep. there's just too much shit to deal with. suicide is my favorite option, but there is problems, 1. it is against my religion, as it is in many others prolly, and if you do off your self, you go straight to hell. and i am true to my religion, and i do not want that, which im sure is worse than this shit we call life. so that's not an option. so there isn't much left. i feel, myself, that i will grow up to be nothing, i will be a bum, a broke, on the streets, just waiting to die. i have to facce that fact that im like, poor now. i have no money for my self, it all goes straight to rent, then bills, and then if any left over... groceries.i can never just ask my mom for like 5 dollars and go to a store and buy something to eat. i can't ask for more than a dollar a day for lunch money at school. anything more than that is too much to them.and then it makes them think im some kind of fucking spendthrift or someshit. it depresses the shit out of me. my only escape is the retarded ass things i do, like the drugs.i just want to die with out them. i don't know i can't continue, im getting too depressed.. what ever, fuck it all.

"So I can be a big baby for 12 years. What if I wanted to just
pay you and do it over and over again?" Stephanie asked. The
receptionist sighed. "You can only have the procedure done
once. The body cannot undergo the procedure safely after the
first time. This is because the brain cannot take on a third
set of realities. And also the DNA rejects it after the first
time." She said. "Well maybe I should try one of the virtual
reality solutions. They charge $50-80 grand a year and you go
right into the reality once you're hooked up. You can stay
plugged in as long as you like until the money runs out."
Stephanie said.

"Think about this, do you want to get plugged in, and have all
your assets drained because you're addicted to your own minds
self run fantasies presented to you via the VR device? You
won't be any better off when you are unplugged. This
experience will help you to heal, and to grow, and to fulfill
the need of babyhood. The other method will not do it as
deeply. This method will allow you to become a better person
for the experience. I'm sure you've been to therapists to deal
with your infantilism. And if it had helped, you wouldn't be
here right now. What I'm saying is this goes beyond something
just for your entertainment or pleasure. This is the way to
healing and becoming someone who can help heal others. Having
a life that is meaningful. Full of love, and wonderful friends
for life. Think about that."

Stephanie began to cry. The receptionist came around the desk
and sat in a chair next to her putting her arm around
Stephanie. "It's ok." She said. "I want to do it now. I don't
want to go another day like this. I need to be small again.
Please." She said as she just collapsed onto the floor crying.
The receptionist knelt beside her. She pulled Stephanie into
her arms and held her. Stephanie was hyperventilating. She
also lost control and had a bowel movement in her diaper.

"Honey, lets go change your diaper, and put you down for a
nap. I will send for our jet. I will fly with you to our
medical facility and when you wake up I'll be there. Then we
can fill out the forms. Take this pill. I'll be here when you
wake up." She said while giving Stephanie a pill and some
water to wash it down with. Stephanie passed out on the floor.
The receptionist unlocked a cabinet and pulled out a diaper
bag. She proceeded to change Stephanie right there on the
floor in the office. The receptionist and another lady picked
Stephanie up and laid her on a bed in an empty office room.

Transformed
By BabyInDiapers
Written April 11, 2006

Chapter 2

Stephanie awoke a while later. She opened her eyes. The
receptionist was sitting by her bed. "Stephanie, do you
remember me. My name is Joanna. We talked earlier. You are at
SyneTech. We are getting ready to board a jet to go to our
other facility to begin your transformation. Do you remember?"
Joanna asked calmly. Stephanie's mind rushed. It all came
flooding back. "Yeah, I remember." She said. She realized that
she was in a different diaper and in fact, was in a hospital
gown and did not have any of her clothing or personal effects.

Stephanie got up and walked with Joanna back out to the desk.
She spent 30 minutes going over paper work. She decided to
risk it all and sign up for the full 36 years service. After
all, she only have $50,000 to her name. "You won't be
disappointed." Joanna said. She signed papers for medical
release, asset freeze during the time when she was in the
program, birth certificate modification, and the whole works.

They went up to the roof and a helicopter took them to a
airport only a couple miles away. The jet was ready. They were
off the runway by 8pm that evening. "Hey, I just thought of
something." Stephanie said out of the blue while sitting in
the jet with Joanna. "What is it?" "I'm 30 now, so if I go
back to 1 and live to be 80, that means that in essence I've
really lived a 110 year life!" she said. "Yes, that is a side
benefit." Joanna replied. "Well if I waited until I was 70 and
did it I'd live 150 years!" Stephanie said while laughing. "I
suppose so, but how do you know if you would have lived to be
70. At least you know you have today." Joanna remarked.

Around 9:30 they touched down. A limo was waiting for them at
the runway. Stephanie and Joanna checked into the facility.
Joanna gave Stephanie a brief tour and then showed her to her
quarters. There was all the comforts of home in this room.
"well get some sleep. Tomorrow you'll be in front of the board
of psychologists. Then the next day we can hang out and I'll
show you around the facility more. Then we'll get your results
back and prepare for you to meet with the prospective
guardians. Also if there is anyone you need us to notify of
your disappearance, let us know. We have a variety of ways to
deal with this issue. But we can talk about that Thursday.
Tomorrow I will not be here. I have to go back to the city and
close a couple more deals. But I will be here Thursday. Good
luck tomorrow Stephanie." Joanna said as she gave her a hug.

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:38:17

I'll have you insipid morons know that Timmy has been notified of this rubbish thread, I would cease posting if I was you...though I can't even imagine being that stupid. Fucking leave.

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:40:15

lobby of the famous Time-Life Building, as if
I owned the place. I knew my Daddy was a name
partner of a major award-winning advertising
agency. So in fact I did own a little piece of the
building. I remembered Daddy"s office was on the
th
floor. I read the elevator signs to be sure I
selected the right one that actually went to the
th
floor. After I got on I push

Thank you for your time!

-[ BeatSource ]-

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:40:35

My love famiy guy

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:41:47

You had better pray to whatever fucking faggot sun god or whatever it is that you pray to that i dont come down and rip off your excuse for a scrotum you dumb faggot ass fudge packing whore ass prick, i'll fuck your ass up good bitch

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 22:47:15

Please. It's really a shame these retards had to ruin what could have been a good thread.

BBS Signature

Response to When did Family Guy jump the shark? 2012-01-19 23:04:03

It has always been shit seriously. The worse part is when it was cancelled it was resurrected because of people who like to laugh at stupid shit wanted it back. Look even Lois is outraged at this shit