00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw

34,239 Views | 207 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Art thread for you people too lazy to go to my profile.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 22:24:37

Sorry about the lack of nsfw tag before.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 22:30:21

Soft pastel

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 22:30:58

I like the second one the most so far :3

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 22:31:23

At 8/7/11 10:14 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Art thread for you people too lazy to go to my profile.

Oh, hmm? By lazy do you mean no reviews? Because if not I been on your profile. Anyways about the piece, what is it supposed to be or symbolize besides what it obviously is. Or maybe I am just over thinking it. O.o

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 22:56:21

At 8/7/11 10:31 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 8/7/11 10:14 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Art thread for you people too lazy to go to my profile.
Oh, hmm? By lazy do you mean no reviews? Because if not I been on your profile. Anyways about the piece, what is it supposed to be or symbolize besides what it obviously is. Or maybe I am just over thinking it. O.o

Overthinking it. People asked me to make an art thread, on account of them being too lazy to go to my profile. Also, it is supposed to symbolize my enormous love for cocks.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:01:22

Grape vine bracelet in nugold bronze alloy.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:06:51

At 8/7/11 10:24 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Sorry about the lack of nsfw tag before.

Oh, command me lord.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:12:53

At 8/7/11 10:56 PM, lovingthedark wrote:
Overthinking it. People asked me to make an art thread, on account of them being too lazy to go to my profile. Also, it is supposed to symbolize my enormous love for cocks.

oh understandable, that is just being too lazy lol I mean they are already sitting on their asses.but yeah is it a penis in the sand? Because that's what I see, but I am really liking this other piece of yourself (I'm assuming) looking at your profile picture. I like the angle of it, it captures a suspenseful feeling like you are telling a scary story to someone.

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:14:52

At 8/7/11 11:01 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Grape vine bracelet in nugold bronze alloy.

you have more stuff like this?
We hardly get anything like crafted like this, so its fun to get some more sculpted/forged/jewlery/actually built things around here.

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:20:49

At 8/7/11 11:01 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Grape vine bracelet in nugold bronze alloy.

So that's made out of a bronze alloy? What was your process? I have a few friends who are jewelry/metal majors up at school who I've watched make jewelry before, and from what I've gathered from watching them, making something like you posted out of metal isn't easy and a ton of work. So if it is, seriously impressed.

Even if it's not, still pretty cool.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-07 23:27:02

At 8/7/11 11:12 PM, Ramatsu wrote:

oh understandable, that is just being too lazy lol I mean they are already sitting on their asses.but yeah is it a penis in the sand? Because that's what I see, but I am really liking this other piece of yourself (I'm assuming) looking at your profile picture. I like the angle of it, it captures a suspenseful feeling like you are telling a scary story to someone.

The angle is a bit odd, but it's supposed to be legs to the left and lower abdomen to the right. in other words, it's a penis lying on a bed of human flesh. Thanks for the praise- the self portrait was finished for J-qb's Self-portrait collab, which will be totally awesome and you should do something for it if you haven't already.

Below, an oil painting still life

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 00:01:10

At 8/7/11 11:14 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
you have more stuff like this?
We hardly get anything like crafted like this, so its fun to get some more sculpted/forged/jewlery/actually built things around here.

Sure. When are you going to post your clay pieces?

Acrylic paint, pencil, black marker.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 00:06:12

Yeah, I were never really good at painting, I would make one mistake and just not have the motivation to finish it. I had to do this one project in order to graduate, and it had to be painted... I had to paint a box of art from my favorite artist or the artist who inspired me to do the style I do. Wish I could put it up not to good but proud of how it came out.I apologize wondered off into nowhere again, I was looking into that thread as I do most and I was thinking of joining in but I dunno if I'm ready to reveal myself >=].

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 00:34:15

At 8/7/11 11:20 PM, Captain-Ben wrote:
At 8/7/11 11:01 PM, lovingthedark wrote:
So that's made out of a bronze alloy? What was your process? I have a few friends who are jewelry/metal majors up at school who I've watched make jewelry before, and from what I've gathered from watching them, making something like you posted out of metal isn't easy and a ton of work. So if it is, seriously impressed.

Even if it's not, still pretty cool.

Thanks, I'm honored. I took a piece of flat nugold sheet metal, annealed (heated it to red hot with a torch and then quenched) it, and ran it through a rolling mill with a piece of antique lace to get the pattern. Then I used a metal hole punch and a dremel in some places to start the holes, then a jeweler's saw to cut out the shapes (took forever). Annealed it again to keep the metal soft and bent it into a curved shape around a bracelet mandril. Files, sandpaper and polishing wheel to finish it.

Gimme time, I'll post more craft work.

At 8/8/11 12:06 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Yeah, I were never really good at painting, I would make one mistake and just not have the motivation to finish it. I had to do this one project in order to graduate, and it had to be painted... I had to paint a box of art from my favorite artist or the artist who inspired me to do the style I do. Wish I could put it up not to good but proud of how it came out.I apologize wondered off into nowhere again, I was looking into that thread as I do most and I was thinking of joining in but I dunno if I'm ready to reveal myself >=].

Sounds like a neat project, you should totally post it. Which artist did you choose?

Watercolor pencils.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 00:54:40

Masashi kishimoto the creator of naruto, and I would probably have to take a photo of it with my phone.. Sadly I am poor lol. And is that a heart? Or a sea shell by the sea shore?

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 00:57:40

I enjoy your work!
^_^

My personal favorite right now would be the 6th one that you have put up so far.....

OH....and i will be honest, ive never seen your name on here before, so i will go look
at your profile and ect. now....heh....sorry.....

But yea....again, love the artwork!
^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 01:08:16

At 8/8/11 12:54 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Masashi kishimoto the creator of naruto, and I would probably have to take a photo of it with my phone.. Sadly I am poor lol. And is that a heart? Or a sea shell by the sea shore?

It's a heart with barnacles on it.

At 8/8/11 12:57 AM, TheZen wrote: I enjoy your work!
^_^

My personal favorite right now would be the 6th one that you have put up so far.....

OH....and i will be honest, ive never seen your name on here before, so i will go look
at your profile and ect. now....heh....sorry.....

But yea....again, love the artwork!
^_^

aww, thanks

Below, either white conte or white charcoal, damned if i remember. Something white.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 01:21:34

Soft pastel. Not posted in my gallery because I never found a background color for it I liked.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 01:42:58

Black enamel on copper.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 03:23:50

Pose is wonky, but yay mammary tissue.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 04:06:04

At 8/8/11 03:23 AM, lovingthedark wrote: Pose is wonky, but yay mammary tissue.

Mhmm? I see anatomy study? No never mind it's more of a life drawing exercise, I have a bunch of anatomy study exercises I've done and I still can't get the thigh and feet (can't get right). I'm a epic fail! PS. Yay boobies!

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-08 05:57:36

At 8/8/11 04:06 AM, Ramatsu wrote:
At 8/8/11 03:23 AM, lovingthedark wrote: Pose is wonky, but yay mammary tissue.
Mhmm? I see anatomy study? No never mind it's more of a life drawing exercise, I have a bunch of anatomy study exercises I've done and I still can't get the thigh and feet (can't get right). I'm a epic fail! PS. Yay boobies!

Yeah, it was a sketch from figure drawing class. I still need to photograph my more recent & better figures, I'll try to get around to it. Might find more boobies.

Below, my first oil paintings. I still don't like the center piece, feels too sappy.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-14 19:44:00

Black woodcut print.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-14 20:08:45

White conte on black paper.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-14 20:24:31

Soft pastel.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-14 22:12:24

BONE HARP!
grrrrr

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-14 23:40:09

At 8/14/11 10:12 PM, ornery wrote: BONE HARP!
grrrrr

In a sec.

Enameled pieces of woven copper. I did not make the hands.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-15 02:14:52

An old still life. Oil painting, poorly drawn and composed.

Response to Dark Whores Her Art: Sometimes Nsfw 2011-08-15 02:28:22

At 8/15/11 02:14 AM, lovingthedark wrote: An old still life. Oil painting, poorly drawn and composed.

Better than I could do working with still life, me and realistic do not get along...at all. That guy drawn with white conte is awesome

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature