00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ending that pissed you off.

5,352 Views | 96 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-04 20:15:53

At 8/6/11 07:14 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/6/11 11:03 AM, BanglaBoy96 wrote: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII.
So here I was in Banora kicking ass against Genesis and the Gift of the Goddess thinking Zack would save Genesis, go back to Aerith and turn in CLOUD! >:D
Suddenly Zack is driving a pickup van with a Mako drugged up Cloud in the back when about OVER 9000 Shinra infantry men come along. After Zack Pwning almost all of them there was 2 left D:
They shot him and left him for DEAD!
By chance Cloud just "wakes up" from the addiction and sees Zack dying on the floor. Zack says heart felt bullshit to him etc and Cloud cries, taking his sword and leaving his body there.
What a shit ending >:( It should have been cloud to DIE
You haven't played FF7, have you? Zack is shot and killed in a flashback, so it was going to end that way no matter what. Half the story of FF7 wouldn't have happened if Zack didn't die and make Cloud go insane.
And besides, just because a main character dies doesn't automatically make an ending bad. I thought it was a really fucking good ending. In FF7 they made his death seem quite pathetic really, he was taken down instantly by what looked like two generic Shinra grunts, but in Crisis Core they made it really epic, with you fighting off hundreds of them and then the DMW starts to fuck up and you can barely even move because so many soldiers are shooting you at once. It really takes something special to make you feel sad for a character who you know is going to die from the beginning, but Crisis Core managed to do just that. So yeah, screw you, it was a great ending.

I never played FF7, so at Crisis Core's ending I sensed what was happening when the DMW started messing up. I tried to prevent it, turned off PSP and made up an ending myself (lolpathetic), googled "happy ending Crisis core (lol pathetic x2). After like a month of stalling, I turned on my PSP and finished it. Never Cried so much for a vidya game. IT was truly touching.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-04 21:44:34

At 8/12/11 12:49 AM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 8/12/11 12:38 AM, SweetenBoy wrote:
At 8/11/11 03:40 PM, kazumazkan wrote: ac 1-brother hood
AC 1 and 2 were pretty badass. all brotherhood did was leave lots of questions and not answering any of the previous ones.
It's called a cliffhanger. Everything will be answered in revelations.
Hopefully.

Or Assassin's Creed III....

Loose Pussy Lips

BBS Signature

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-05 02:06:42

Mine has to be Shadow Of The Colossus the way i killed all 16 colossus and to have THAT happen.

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-06 04:23:01

At 8/6/11 06:29 AM, uoidfh wrote: FF9.
What the hell was up with that last boss, it came out of no where.

I didn't really care, in fact, I thought it was actually Necrophobe from FFV. Honestly I just wanted to see Zidane kiss Dagger AT LEAST ONE FUCKING TIME. And I can only assume Kuja died. Are all these questions answered somewhere? Please tell me they are.

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-06 04:30:39

At 9/4/11 07:58 PM, LoneVanguard wrote: Red Dead Redemption. They spend literally THE WHOLE GAME developing an amazing character and then kill him off and stick you with his asshole son. Really, Rockstar?

I dunno. I thought the ending was pretty neat. It was basically saying that the only way John could find true redemption was in death. Doesn't that seem like a neat thing to think about?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-06 13:49:08

sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood
SPOILER
you defeat Ix you go back, you back to your world only to find eggman took over while you're gone, leaving you with a cliffhanger. It wouldn't be so bad if it was like sonic rushes toward eggman's fortress and fades to black with credits rolling playing awesome music, but no you talk to tails about the people who made the game, seriously that pissed me off, it just felt so unfinished.

Response to Ending that pissed you off. 2011-09-06 14:16:32

At 8/13/11 02:15 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Broken Steel. It was pretty much a verbose "cool story bro."

What's that? You destroyed Raven Rock, regained the purifier and saved the wasteland? Then you wiped out the last Enclave base and saved the brotherhood? Mmkay, cool. Now get me some cameras.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature