Be a Supporter!

Feminism is a joke.

  • 5,119 Views
  • 98 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
PowerRangerYELLOW
PowerRangerYELLOW
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:26:03 Reply

At 8/3/11 06:18 AM, InvasiveInsomniac wrote: I just believe in equality.. is that so hard for everyone to do?

Thant you'll be very much critical of feminism because feminism because that has nothing to do with any actual equality at all.

Or otherwise they wouldn't mock and ridicule mens rights activists

ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:45:31 Reply

At 8/3/11 06:12 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 8/3/11 06:05 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote:
*Two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry for the typo.

No, it doesn't. It just means that you shouldn't repeat the mistakes of other people. Also, very clever how you saw that it is indeed a fallacy. Too bad you didn't understand what it really meant.
Rereading, Gagsy has already anticipated the remark. What is historically relevant is that still, anti-woman things remain traditionally within our laws (unequal pay) and in particular in the mind of indivuals (rapists/domestic violence), so feminism is relevant in slight ways. Not so much in the extreme cases.

I forgot about rape and domestic violence!

The current statistics about false accusations are often based on pseudo-statistics.
First, it is often assumed that 9 out of 10 women don't report it when they are raped.
Secondly, some people even think women never lie about rape!
Thirdly, many people (feminists!) reverse 'conviction' rates (amount of convictions/amount of reports) with 'attrition' rates (amount of people that are guilty getting away/amount of genuine reports). In other words, they claim that only 5% of rapists are convicted, while it is only true that 5% of ALLEGED rapists get convicted. In other words, the other 95% of reports are either false, or there's lack of evidence.

About domestic violence.
This may be interesting.
The problem with many domestic violence 'statistics', is that reciprocal abuse is often viewed as if the man was the only one abusing. And of course it is often assumed, again, that women would NEVER lie. And they are also angels of peace and sugary candy that would NEVER EVER lay a finger on anything.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 06:49:22 Reply

At 8/3/11 06:28 AM, zag wrote: yes... yes I am XD
however, dickgirl is such a ridiculous term... can I be the unofficial residential "tranny-fag" instead?
because, of course, that's not ridiculous at all :P

You can call yourself whatevver you want.

You're still a dickgirl in my book.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
AntiHero
AntiHero
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:03:15 Reply

Of course Feminism is a joke. In the debate club at me school (I love pissing people off) a girl brought up the subject of the double standard of "If a man sleeps with a lot of women hes a macho stud man but if a woman sleeps with a lot of me shes a slut and that is unfair" so I brought up a quote from the Jim Jefferies special I Swear to God in this special he said "Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women hes called a stud but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men shes called a slut. And people think this is unfair. No. It's completely fair and i'll tell you why alright. Its fuckin easy to be a slut, its fuckin hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes and a fake job...to be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there...there are no fat ugly studs. I have met slutty dwarves, I've never met a stud dwarf." So basically he is saying that men have to work hard to be studs. She further proved my point by saying "Well men have to dress and be nice, women don't want fat slobs with no jobs" and so I replied "So women can complain about 'Oh I feel like I have to always watch my appearance around him I wish I could just let loose and not have to worry about how I look' and blah blah blah but if a man doesn't look like the deal dream boy then theres a problem?" and that shut the bitch up. Then they say that they want equal rights, I am all for equal rights for women but here's what pisses me off THEY STILL WANT SPECIAL FUCKING TREATMENT! If I'm a father and I have an 18 year old son who punches me in the face and I punch him back then that's assault but if I have an 18 year old daughter who punches me in the face then its abuse.


"On rainy days, I just sit there and make deals with the devil. The fun never ends..."

BBS Signature
ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:16:34 Reply

At 8/3/11 07:03 AM, AntiHero1317 wrote: Of course Feminism is a joke. In the debate club at me school (I love pissing people off) a girl brought up the subject of the double standard of "If a man sleeps with a lot of women hes a macho stud man but if a woman sleeps with a lot of me shes a slut and that is unfair" so I brought up a quote from the Jim Jefferies special I Swear to God in this special he said "Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women hes called a stud but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men shes called a slut. And people think this is unfair. No. It's completely fair and i'll tell you why alright. Its fuckin easy to be a slut, its fuckin hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes and a fake job...to be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there...there are no fat ugly studs. I have met slutty dwarves, I've never met a stud dwarf." So basically he is saying that men have to work hard to be studs. She further proved my point by saying "Well men have to dress and be nice, women don't want fat slobs with no jobs" and so I replied "So women can complain about 'Oh I feel like I have to always watch my appearance around him I wish I could just let loose and not have to worry about how I look' and blah blah blah but if a man doesn't look like the deal dream boy then theres a problem?" and that shut the bitch up. Then they say that they want equal rights, I am all for equal rights for women but here's what pisses me off THEY STILL WANT SPECIAL FUCKING TREATMENT! If I'm a father and I have an 18 year old son who punches me in the face and I punch him back then that's assault but if I have an 18 year old daughter who punches me in the face then its abuse.

Please use paragraphs in your next post. It sometimes is rather hard to read it in this writing style. But the actual content of this post is very good!

Something like this keeps happening to me, too. A girl keeps annoying me (the entire fucking year) without stopping. One day, I asked her multiple times to stop annoying me. She just laughed every time. Then I pin her against a wall. Not that hard, and after that, I left her alone. And suddenly, I'm a monster in the eyes of whoever saw it. Goddamn double standards.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:23:16 Reply

At 8/3/11 06:50 AM, zag wrote:
At 8/3/11 06:49 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
You can call yourself whatevver you want.

You're still a dickgirl in my book.
*shrugs* whatever XD
you know I'm awesome! :D

Yeah, true.

That is until another dickgirl comes around, and I offer her a blowjob.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
FAGMENCUM
FAGMENCUM
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:24:45 Reply

At 8/3/11 04:03 AM, yellowcard41 wrote: That is why I believe feminism is a joke.

Become gay and marry a man.

Feminism is a joke.

ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:26:46 Reply

At 8/3/11 07:24 AM, FAGMENCUM wrote:
At 8/3/11 04:03 AM, yellowcard41 wrote: That is why I believe feminism is a joke.
Become gay and marry a man.

Hate of feminism does not equal hate of women.

Also, is that picture really relevant?

FAGMENCUM
FAGMENCUM
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:30:05 Reply

At 8/3/11 07:26 AM, ThaB00MZ0R wrote: Also, is that picture really relevant?

It's my face when I cum in your dad.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 07:46:12 Reply

At 8/3/11 07:28 AM, zag wrote: BS! I am Irre-fucking-placable XD
the vast majority of M2F trannies suck. I'm in no danger of being replaced by someone kooler than me.

Like that matters.

Everyone knows that I'll open up my throat to any feminine tranny I see.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 08:00:19 Reply

Like that matters.

Everyone knows that I'll open up my throat to any feminine tranny I see.

hahahahaha. What the f**k? I dont even want to know.

A joke for this topic: They say a womans work is never done, maybe thats why they get paid less.


BBS Signature
FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 08:36:04 Reply

Boy I hope you have your tinfoil hat on as well, yellowcard. They're out to get yoU!


[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 09:13:00 Reply

The way so many woman chase after assholes it can almost make you figure they love domestic abuse or something?

ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 10:14:39 Reply

At 8/3/11 09:13 AM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: The way so many woman chase after assholes it can almost make you figure they love domestic abuse or something?

I figure you are referring to the general opinion that women want to be dominated?

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Game Developer
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 12:33:53 Reply

Been watching the AmazingAtheist a bit I see...


BBS Signature
DotExecutables
DotExecutables
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Artist
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 12:37:17 Reply

Especially the Nazi-Lesbo-Femenists...

To them: "Just... Just give up."

Killinkyle
Killinkyle
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 12:51:25 Reply

Fun fact: The reason a woman raping a man isn't considered rape is because men like it.


I like waffles

ThaB00MZ0R
ThaB00MZ0R
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 13:54:10 Reply

At 8/3/11 12:51 PM, Killinkyle wrote: Fun fact: The reason a woman raping a man isn't considered rape is because men like it.

The word rape by definition means that it is not enjoyed. Also, arousal/erections/other indicators of 'enjoyment' do not mean that the male victim actually likes it.

wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:26:05 Reply

At 8/3/11 04:03 AM, yellowcard41 wrote: Besides that, it is only sexist when men do it. I heard a story about a man that tried to rob a woman's store, she disabled him, locked him up and used him as a sex slave for three days (sigh, win.) wither this story is true or not is not important. The reaction from it was appalling, and these feminist cackling cunts said that it "empowered woman". What if the situation was reversed? A woman tried to rob a store a man beat her and raped her for three days, would this "empower" men?

I'm sorry, but could you at least provide a link to this? I have never heard of this happening, and you even said something about it "not being important wether this story is true or not". I personally find that this would be highly relevant to the discussion. If you could tell me which feminist figure said this, then I can know to avoid supporting her.
Please respond with relevant links as soon as possible, as I am quite curious now.


BBS Signature
FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:29:53 Reply

Feminism is a fucking joke. Women are treated equal to and in a lot of cases better than men now, anybody that thinks women need more rights is an idiot.

yellowcard41
yellowcard41
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:32:55 Reply

I'm sorry, but could you at least provide a link to this? I have never heard of this happening, and you even said something about it "not being important wether this story is true or not". I personally find that this would be highly relevant to the discussion. If you could tell me which feminist figure said this, then I can know to avoid supporting her.
Please respond with relevant links as soon as possible, as I am quite curious now.

here you go wuggums,

THIS is the story. And as for the people supporting it, it was on the view when they said it empowered women.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:40:48 Reply

werent you the same guy who made the feminazi thread earlier?


BBS Signature
yellowcard41
yellowcard41
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:42:10 Reply

At 8/3/11 11:40 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: werent you the same guy who made the feminazi thread earlier?

No I was not, but I do plan to flame that fucker for copying my thread idea.

wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:42:55 Reply

At 8/3/11 11:32 PM, yellowcard41 wrote:
I'm sorry, but could you at least provide a link to this? I have never heard of this happening, and you even said something about it "not being important wether this story is true or not". I personally find that this would be highly relevant to the discussion. If you could tell me which feminist figure said this, then I can know to avoid supporting her.
Please respond with relevant links as soon as possible, as I am quite curious now.
here you go wuggums,

THIS is the story. And as for the people supporting it, it was on the view when they said it empowered women.

I just read the article, and that is pretty awful. However the article didn't seem to mention it empowering women, what exactly is the view? I don't usually read UK Newspapers.


BBS Signature
TheCupcakeArmy
TheCupcakeArmy
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:47:56 Reply

I like how your post is completely a quote from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbW hQ&feature=related


BBS Signature
yellowcard41
yellowcard41
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:48:15 Reply

At 8/3/11 11:42 PM, wuggums47 wrote:

I just read the article, and that is pretty awful. However the article didn't seem to mention it empowering women, what exactly is the view? I don't usually read UK Newspapers.

The View is basically a bunch of women laughing at men's misfortunes and talking about their problems. So as you would see this story is gold to them, so you can kinda get an idea of what the content of their shows are.

yellowcard41
yellowcard41
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-03 23:50:44 Reply

At 8/3/11 11:47 PM, TheCupcakeArmy wrote: I like how your post is completely a quote from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbW hQ&feature=related

my post is not COMPLETELY a quote
but I mean it shared my views and I mean as how popular this thread is there was some much needed discussion to be had. I knew about this article before hand and I sent it to his youtube as a story idea. So I feel like I deserve to put my story up on a website that is my form communication with the outside world. so there you go

wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-04 00:05:59 Reply

I just finished reading all of the recaps for episodes of the view since the story was put into the daily mail. I cannot for the life of me find even one reference to Viktor Jasinski's torture. Do you know which episode this was in specifically? Also, are you sure that it wasn't on another show? I really would like to know, because I don't want to support any of the people who would call that empowerment. Do you happen to have a video, or similar link to who said things about him?


BBS Signature
HasJoinedYourParty
HasJoinedYourParty
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-04 00:10:07 Reply

At 8/3/11 05:11 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: @Gagsy

But how dare you say that men should not be in the least upset because women IN THIS COUNTRY, YES OUR WOMEN, ARE LAUGHIN AT A MAN WHO GOT HIS PENIS CUTT OFF. LAUGHING AT SOMEONES GENITAL MUTILATION IS AN ACT OF HATRED.

Your attitude reveals a cold callous uncaring that humanity has concerning the well-being of men, and boys.

Humanity doesn't care about men, and boys. The lines dividing countries are buiilt around the blood, and stacked up dead bodies of men, and boys.

Men value themselves less than they value women, and women value themselves more than they value men. That's why men were willing to give women the very first seats on lifeboats along with children, and women quite willingly accepted them.

Young men commit suicide far more than young girls do. Have you seen any campaihn talking aobut stopping male suicide? No. Because humanity cares little about men, if young women were actually much more likely to commit suicide, then feminists, the government, Oprah, and all of her lackeys would launch a multibillion dollar campaign to stop female suicides.

Nobody tells a woman to 'woman up', or 'take it like a woman', because people care aobut what happens to women. Nobody cares about what happens to men, because humanity doesn't care about men. Men, and boys are expected to never show how they feel, always carry the weight of humanity on their shoulders.

Females are the only gender that people seem to care about. Males have always been seen as disposable. IT has always been expected of males to risk hteir lives for females. During the fall of The Third Reich, as the red army approached, hitler forced boys as young as 13, and men as old as 60 to fight off the enemy. Those who were caught hiding, were hung. Whereas the females, regardless of their fitness levels could flee.

After the incalculable sacrifice of men, and boys throughout history, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE TO SPEAK UP ABOUT WHAT WE GO THROUGH.

HOW DARE YOU.

Thank you, I am sick and tired of men, no matter what their beliefs be accused of sexism. Chivalry IS sexism, anything sexist that supports the men, is extremely wrong to the point that they should die. Anything sexist that supports the women is GREAT AND EMPOWERING!

A man was mutilated and people laugh and say HE was the bad guy and he deserves it. You cannot say that women suffer more than men if that can happen! We live in such a society of hypocrites and liars that a man was held captive as a sex slave for three days, and everyone brushes it off. "Oh, thats all right. At least it wasn't a woman. Oh, it was a woman? BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! Oh, never mind it was a man after all hahaha."

Fuck that. Really, women are in such suffering in the progress we've made over the years. Suffrage, equal pay, and equal opportunities. Look out hell, we have a new contender! It sickens me to my core that this is able to happen in a "civilized" where rape, mutilation, and suicide is trivialized by a "Y" chromosome!

God Damn it people! Why isn't there more outrage, why haven't things like this had a least an apology, with anyone else it's required, if not forced! Enjoy your time now, because if this keeps up who knows what will happen. Hey, suffrage began with small steps. Who knows, it might be taken away in small steps too.

Inb4 sexist or stupid. I'm not saying it will just saying a possiblity

It's a strange world. Some get rich, and others eat shit and die. sig made by JaY11

BBS Signature
wuggums47
wuggums47
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Feminism is a joke. 2011-08-04 00:19:42 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGFzUS4t kg
No one will answer my question. Which episode of the view did they make fun of that abused man in?

Link semi-related

BBS Signature