00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mens rights

6,689 Views | 93 Replies

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 00:53:39

At 8/21/11 12:15 AM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: More demands from equal women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tZF9eded _E

That article has a valiant point, but it is stupid nonetheless.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 01:32:18

At 8/9/11 05:06 AM, DrunkenMonkey123 wrote: Besides, why would anyone lie about getting raped?

well there was recently a woman who lied about having cancer to scam charity money so I suppose its not impossible.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 01:43:22

At 8/21/11 12:53 AM, Camarohusky wrote:

That article has a valiant point, but it is stupid nonetheless.

Did you listen barbarossaaaa's rebuttal of the article?

Why in an equal society do women deserve extra protection?

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 04:42:04

Fuck women's rights

Fuck men's rights

I'm all for HUMAN motherfucking rights.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 04:50:26

After watching this I can tell you this guy hates women. I totally agree that there is double standard and sometimes some "female supremacism" as he calls it, however he goes on to generalize all women and say "THEY" dont care about you all women treat you like robots.

He also whines that since he got attacked by a bunch of retards and nobody helped he will not help anybody in trouble, well actually he just said he wouldnt help women but I will go on to assume he wouldnt help anybody and be a dick and just become the other people he blames for not helping him.

Of course he is right in his premise that women should not necessairly be more "protected" and men shouldnt be necessairly bodyguards to females. THe world is unfair and women have more chances to get attacked at night, it sucks but that is how the world is, it is unequal and women should take more precautions when going out alone, because if they dont then they just put themselves in danger. Of course if you see a woman or anyone for that matter being attacked, I think you should help as long as you do not put yourself in too much danger, you have to assess the situation, but if you cannot help by yourself go get more help.

Not doing anything because you werent helped once is just the attitude of an immature crybaby.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-21 09:48:55

At 8/21/11 01:43 AM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Did you listen barbarossaaaa's rebuttal of the article?

No I did not and have not. I don't have the ability to listen to things on my computer at this point.

Why in an equal society do women deserve extra protection?

You only have a partial point here.

Sure, there are certain situations where the equality has been skewed in favor of women, but there are vastly more situations where society is skewed heavily in favor of men.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-23 22:09:20

People say a child needs a mother more than a father and that is why women should win custody more often. I disagree. I've had many friends who grew up and are growing up without their father (many of them live in the projects) They tend to be totally undisciplined, because their mother does have the balls (quite literally) to punish them. The children also hold anger about not being able to see their father. Sometimes the mother doesn't even care. Shared custody is the best choice, but if you had to choose between the two I'd choose the father.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-23 22:26:09

At 8/23/11 10:09 PM, Polske322 wrote: People say a child needs a mother more than a father and that is why women should win custody more often. I disagree. I've had many friends who grew up and are growing up without their father (many of them live in the projects) They tend to be totally undisciplined, because their mother doesn't have the balls (quite literally) to punish them. The children also hold anger about not being able to see their father. Sometimes the mother doesn't even care. Shared custody is the best choice, but if you had to choose between the two I'd choose the father.

Choosing the father is just as stupid as choosing the mother. You should choose the person who is going to be the best caretaker for the child. My father is an abusive alcoholic, my mother got sole custody of me in the divorce and that's a good thing. However, I know a woman who still managed to get custody of her kids after being charged with child endangerment because the courts tend to favor the mother (and no the father did not have any criminal record so he should have been the one to receive custody).

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-23 23:26:24

At 8/23/11 10:26 PM, djack wrote:
At 8/23/11 10:09 PM, Polske322 wrote:

Choosing the father is just as stupid as choosing the mother. You should choose the person who is going to be the best caretaker for the child. My father is an abusive alcoholic, my mother got sole custody of me in the divorce and that's a good thing. However, I know a woman who still managed to get custody of her kids after being charged with child endangerment because the courts tend to favor the mother (and no the father did not have any criminal record so he should have been the one to receive custody).

I wrote that under the assumption both parents were fit to take care of the child, should have pointed that out sorry

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-24 00:08:33

A woman who accuses a man of rape should be charged with kidnapping. She knowingly and maliciously does an act that causes an innocent man to be taken by force against his will to a prison cell. That's straight up kidnapping if you ask me

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-24 00:22:44

At 8/24/11 12:08 AM, Conspiracy3 wrote: A woman who accuses a man of rape should be charged with kidnapping. She knowingly and maliciously does an act that causes an innocent man to be taken by force against his will to a prison cell. That's straight up kidnapping if you ask me

Agreed, we need to start clamping down on this.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-24 01:56:34

At 8/24/11 12:08 AM, Conspiracy3 wrote: A woman who accuses a man of rape should be charged with kidnapping. She knowingly and maliciously does an act that causes an innocent man to be taken by force against his will to a prison cell. That's straight up kidnapping if you ask me

I think it should have it's own specific term because honestly kidnapping doesn,t fit but I agree with that. Fake accusations of rape can be very damaging to someone's reputation and also makes them lose time and like you mentionned, go to jail for no valid reason.

Response to Mens rights 2011-08-31 12:26:18

Men may have less rights here in North America, though in many countries (e.g. The Traditional Islamic World, India and within several Asian cultures) women have the lowest common denominator through social hierarchy.

What you say I would agree is true with our society's initial thought (i.e. stereotype) and legislation.

[New Servers on the Way!] [Twitter] [My Site] [My NGLog]

Click on the image!

Sig by bangyouredead

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-21 23:32:22

At 8/24/11 12:22 AM, Polske322 wrote:
Agreed, we need to start clamping down on this.

A registry to publicly shame false rape accusers and other types of female criminals already exists.

http://register-her.com/index.php?title=
Main_Page

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-21 23:41:26

At 8/2/11 05:31 PM, wuggums47 wrote: You realize that it is still against the law to plant evidence.
Men can plant evidence against women too.

Reminds me of in my city when a man was acquitted of rape charges against a woman because the woman was wearing skinny jeans which apparently are 'too hard to take off therefore she can't have been raped'

Haha.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-26 11:12:34

At 9/26/11 08:59 AM, Reiewer wrote: Men have abused their powers for as long as they started to evolve into humans! It's time for women to rise!

If only this were the sentiment of actual women. Too bad this "super-ultra man-hater" is just a boogeyman.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-26 13:02:54

At 9/26/11 11:12 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 9/26/11 08:59 AM, Reiewer wrote: Men have abused their powers for as long as they started to evolve into humans! It's time for women to rise!
If only this were the sentiment of actual women. Too bad this "super-ultra man-hater" is just a boogeyman.

Actual feminist quotes

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.

"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things." -- Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men, started by Valerie Solanas)

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." -- Andrea Dworkin

"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." -- Andrea Dworkin

"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" -- Ti-Grace Atkinson

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression." -- Sheila Jeffrys

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-26 15:56:59

At 9/26/11 01:02 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: Quotes

All of these women have how much political power? As much as my foot?

Seriously, when male politicians say things like "Women are baby making machines" to come back with some fringe crazie swho have no power and claiming that as reverse oppression is just spurious.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-26 16:07:35

At 9/26/11 03:56 PM, Camarohusky wrote: All of these women have how much political power? As much as my foot?

Radical feminists hold the most power not the moderate feminists.

Seriously, when male politicians say things like "Women are baby making machines" to come back with some fringe crazie swho have no power and claiming that as reverse oppression is just spurious.

Find these quotes than since most male politicians pander to women constantly based on my own observations.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-26 23:08:30

maybe its going to go back and forth; the bad 10% of men ruined it for the good 90% of men, now the bad 10% of women are on the verge of ruining it for the good 90% of women.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-27 19:58:06

At 8/4/11 11:49 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote:
At 8/4/11 06:29 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: I think getting screwed over can work for both sexes. I always tell people, don't believe a woman when she says she's on the Pill, and don't believe a man when he says he has a condom or is firing blanks. Both sexes can lie.
Here is the difference the cops are much more likely to back up a woman's lies than any of your lies.

Women get pampered by the system. They KNOW society treats them better than men and they tend to exploit it. Modern Day Feminism is worse than satan, I swear. -.-

Too cool to do things a cool person would do.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-27 20:48:05

At 9/27/11 07:58 PM, 7SinisterSanwiches wrote: Women get pampered by the system. They KNOW society treats them better than men and they tend to exploit it. Modern Day Feminism is worse than satan, I swear. -.-

If only this were true. Too bad men still get it 100 time sbetter than women in almost everything.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-27 21:26:35

At 9/27/11 08:48 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 9/27/11 07:58 PM, 7SinisterSanwiches wrote: Women get pampered by the system. They KNOW society treats them better than men and they tend to exploit it. Modern Day Feminism is worse than satan, I swear. -.-
If only this were true. Too bad men still get it 100 time sbetter than women in almost everything.

Elaborate a little on that. I've come to believe It's the other way around.

Too cool to do things a cool person would do.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-27 21:40:45

At 9/27/11 09:26 PM, 7SinisterSanwiches wrote: Elaborate a little on that. I've come to believe It's the other way around.

It's much harder for a woman to get a high level job.

Women are expected to be like men, but different at the same time

Rape victims are initially considered to be lying.

And so on.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-28 19:06:21

At 8/11/11 09:10 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Sounds like the women got together to help men's rights. Either way, it does make sense. I mean it's pretty easy after a birth to tell who the mother is, whereas it's very difficult to definitevely figure out who the biological father is.

It doesn't help a man who is raising a child that might not be his. This will cause a Maury Povich scene.

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-28 19:21:57

At 9/27/11 09:26 PM, 7SinisterSanwiches wrote:
At 9/27/11 08:48 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
Elaborate a little on that. I've come to believe It's the other way around.

You do know sexism is still a commonplace thing, right? Like, it didn't get scared away by 90's PSAs and The Jonas Brothers or something like that.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-29 16:21:25

Well, from a female perspective, I think the justice system is (like just about everything else) over-compensating for the discrimination against women. Naturally, our culture seems to be lighter on women than men anyway - partially because it usually is the man's fault. It's a hard truth to admit and not many of us want to. When we think of something like "rape", the connotation is almost always implicit of a female victim although the word is gender neutral. It's certainly unfair, but such is life.

Given that, we shouldn't label the entire system as being "anti-men" or "feminist" based on a few mishaps like the Casey Anthony joke. Although I do believe she would have been found guilty of, at least, child neglect were she a male.

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-29 17:19:10

At 9/29/11 04:21 PM, Hybridization wrote: When we think of something like "rape", the connotation is almost always implicit of a female victim although the word is gender neutral. It's certainly unfair, but such is life.

But it isn't. Even taking into account the amounts of reported homosexual rapes and female perpetrators assaulting men, the majority of reported rape cases are men raping women. There is no doubt that there is a culture of blaming the victim in our society, as is evidenced by strong support among the republican party to attempt to redefine 'rape' by distinguishing between 'forcible rape' and 'non-forcible rape' which is outright ridiculous because all rape is the act of forcibly committing sexual acts upon another person. Add to this the fact that it is widely acceptable to blame the victim by saying "she shouldn't have dressed like that" or "she should have fought back", and it's rather clear that there is an issue in our society about addressing demonstrable acts by persons, and we'd rather take the easy way out by ignoring the issues.

Given that, we shouldn't label the entire system as being "anti-men" or "feminist" based on a few mishaps like the Casey Anthony joke. Although I do believe she would have been found guilty of, at least, child neglect were she a male.

Now you're attempting to assert to have knowledge over the legal system that would clear any doubt of the criminal actions of the accused, which never ends well.

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-29 18:06:32

At 9/29/11 05:19 PM, Famas wrote:
At 9/29/11 04:21 PM, Hybridization wrote: When we think of something like "rape", the connotation is almost always implicit of a female victim although the word is gender neutral. It's certainly unfair, but such is life.
But it isn't. Even taking into account the amounts of reported homosexual rapes and female perpetrators assaulting men, the majority of reported rape cases are men raping women.

Okay. So, basically you agree with me.

Now you're attempting to assert to have knowledge over the legal system that would clear any doubt of the criminal actions of the accused, which never ends well.

Then we should label the entire system as feminist simply because of Casey Anthony? You're not making any sense. I'm not asserting anything - I'm making an assumption.

BBS Signature

Response to Mens rights 2011-09-29 20:51:17

At 9/29/11 06:06 PM, Hybridization wrote: Okay. So, basically you agree with me.

No, because in the context of western society, the word 'rape' is loaded with the undertones of female marginalization, and in commonplace use is not a gender neutral term. Nor do I see the court system as overcompensating for a history of sexism. In fact, I see plenty of instances, such as the attempted redefining of the word 'rape' that I mentioned above, that demonstrate something to the opposite effect.

Then we should label the entire system as feminist simply because of Casey Anthony? You're not making any sense. I'm not asserting anything - I'm making an assumption.

I did not say this, in fact you're the one arguing that the judiciary system is feminist when you say you believe that the courts overcompensate for discrimination.

I said you're asserting to have some sort of special insight in the Casey Anthony case, which is dumb. Playing armchair prosecutor is dumb.

BBS Signature