00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The waving man

872 Views | 17 Replies

The waving man 2011-08-01 10:39:27

Who or what is he waving at? Let your imagination flow.

The waving man

Beauty is in the eye of the media. Ambition is critical.

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:40:16

At 8/1/11 10:39 AM, rorychally wrote: Who or what is he waving at? Let your imagination flow.

A firing squad.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:41:15

He's in the process of saluting hitler.

Watch this space.

Now stop watching it.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:43:20

At 8/1/11 10:41 AM, Ultimatefish wrote: He's in the process of saluting hitler.

That's a photoshop job for someone.

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:44:43

At 8/1/11 10:43 AM, rorychally wrote:
At 8/1/11 10:41 AM, Ultimatefish wrote: He's in the process of saluting hitler.
That's a photoshop job for someone.

Challenge Accepted.

Watch this space.

Now stop watching it.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:44:59

At the train.

The waving man

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:47:39

He's waving of his dearest friend Thomas, whome has been sent to serve in the war. It is a nasty war, and even more horrfying that Thomas knows he might be facing his own brother in battle, Waldo. Seperated by the conflicts of man, and forced to do battle against their own kin.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:51:30

At 8/1/11 10:47 AM, Mismo wrote: He's waving of his dearest friend Thomas, whome has been sent to serve in the war. It is a nasty war, and even more horrfying that Thomas knows he might be facing his own brother in battle, Waldo. Seperated by the conflicts of man, and forced to do battle against their own kin.

Little does Thomas know that waving man is infact, Waldo. Sent as a secret Government agent to hunt down and kill Waldo the waving man in the chance that they can extract the Telekinesis from Waldo's hand.

Watch this space.

Now stop watching it.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 10:53:56

At 8/1/11 10:51 AM, Ultimatefish wrote:
At 8/1/11 10:47 AM, Mismo wrote:
Little does Thomas know that waving man is infact, Waldo. Sent as a secret Government agent to hunt down and kill Waldo the waving man in the chance that they can extract the Telekinesis from Waldo's hand.

It's a dirty war, fought by any means.

Also, what a plot twist!

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 12:11:40

at a taxi. i presume. he got lost and wanted to get back to his apartment as soon as possible.

i thought this thread was about someone burning to death when i saw the title. burn victims usually have abnormal postures (similar to waving) prior to death.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-01 12:30:19

He's waving away his youth and happiness, he knows where he's headed.

He's waving at the grim reaper who's got him in his sights but the old man won't let up, not without a fight.

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 06:31:52

At 8/1/11 12:11 PM, i-am-ghey wrote:
i thought this thread was about someone burning to death when i saw the title. burn victims usually have abnormal postures (similar to waving) prior to death.

Lol what a disappointment this must have been.

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 06:34:18

He's not waving, he's rubbing...a vagina.

By Life Stream

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 06:44:33

He is waving good bye to the last good years of his life before he dies alone and cold in a empty room at the insaine asylum. The only problom is that he replays this memery every day to the point he really thinks his famley is there and leaving so he will wave even if no one is there to see him wave. If he is to leave his room or if anything is to change form the preveus day he goes into a rage and violently attacks the first persion he sees till they then have to put him on solitary for killing a attendit. Where he has the straight jaket mask and all and they have to hand feed him every day. Idk got bored so i thought i would tell a small story inestad of a short sentice of a reasponce like alot of people do on forums like this....

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 06:48:20

At 8/2/11 06:44 AM, zulfarr wrote: *trying to write a depressing story"

I fucking hate you, you faggy 13 year old.

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 06:52:08

Umm why are you trying to troll me? I have nothing agenst you man sorry if I upset you or somthing and not I was not tring to make a depressing story i was just bored so I thought somthing up. Since your the one who seems to be wanting to start an agrument when i really don't care you need to grow up a little....

BBS Signature

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 11:38:52

At 8/2/11 06:52 AM, zulfarr wrote: Umm why are you trying to troll me? I have nothing agenst you man sorry if I upset you or somthing and not I was not tring to make a depressing story i was just bored so I thought somthing up. Since your the one who seems to be wanting to start an agrument when i really don't care you need to grow up a little....

don't feed the trolls

Response to The waving man 2011-08-02 11:53:33

He's waving at his brother Carlo, who used to live in Amy Winehouse's mouth.
Until he didn't anymore.

The waving man

px hulk.

BBS Signature