00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MLP serious discussion thread

123,614 Views | 1,032 Replies

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 15:45:12

At 9/20/11 09:16 PM, Bryan wrote:
This is him. He's a racist, brony hating idiot. It's funny to troll him because he gets so angry, as you'll see in this video. Most of the trolling people do against him involve audio-splicing, which he really hates. I recommend you come in tomorrow. It's pretty crazy.

Warning, the video above features some pretty strong language.

Ho-ho-holyyyy shit. That. Is fucking hilarious. He gives Texans a bad name.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 16:15:29

haters say that people enjoy MLP:FiM because of austism.

you know what then? I AM AN AUTIST! and im damn proud! yaeh i am an autist, i have PDD and Asperger Syndrome.
hell maybe bronies are really austists? an autism that doesn't make you judgemental just because something is made for girls.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 17:20:45

At 9/21/11 04:15 PM, yos2 wrote: haters say that people enjoy MLP:FiM because of austism.

you know what then? I AM AN AUTIST! and im damn proud! yaeh i am an autist, i have PDD and Asperger Syndrome.
hell maybe bronies are really austists? an autism that doesn't make you judgemental just because something is made for girls.

Chill bro. Take it easy, you know better than that.

At 9/21/11 03:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Ho-ho-holyyyy shit. That. Is fucking hilarious. He gives Texans a bad name.

Hey, it's that "MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP" guy. Hilarity guaranteed.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-21 18:02:03

Has it ever accord to anyone that this shows critical reception will possibly give other station the wrong idea causing our tv's to be shit-stormed by an influx animated female targeted remakes.

Care bears, barbie, BRATZ all remade.

I sense even MORE depressing times for new cartoons of 2012.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 00:53:05

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 05:22:31

Check out the Zbrush 3D models this person's made:
http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/
gallery/24487513

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 05:29:18

At 9/21/11 06:02 PM, roderickii wrote: Care bears, barbie, BRATZ all remade.

Care Bears' demographic was targeted towards both boys and girls to teach them how to care and it was meant for little kids between the ages of 1-5. I know I remember watching it when growing up.

Barbie and BRATZ however are different from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I see where you're going though. Friendship is Magic actually takes what it has to work with and makes something of it and doesn't really play towards any demographic really, it's mainly for girls I'll admit, but when I watch it I find it funny and enjoyable.

Barbie has always been sexist towards girls and BRATZ just sets that generic friendship means everything with very bland and dry characters with little to no substance in story. Both of those only intention was to sell more toys, nothing more.

Friendship is Magic wants you to buy My Little Pony toys of course, but they also give you a well written show with memorable characters and stories.

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 05:35:13

At 8/1/11 02:10 AM, Luke wrote: When I see "MLP" - I think Major League Pimpin
Not some gay pony bullshit.

gotta say, its not the first thing that came to mind...
i guess it has humour that can be interpreted across different age groups.
like hidden sexual innuendos.
i havent watched any of it yet so its hard to say.
not to mention theyre cartoon horses. whats not to like?

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 08:28:06

At 9/22/11 07:43 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/22/11 05:29 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/21/11 06:02 PM, roderickii wrote: Care bears, barbie, BRATZ all remade.
stuff
All very agreeable as well. As for My Little Pony, it tends to be one of those very few things I even watch on TV since I rarely ever watch anything on it.

Same really, just a shame it airs on such a fucked up time over here.
In other news, I checked out a couple stores today to see if they had glorious ponies. Blindbags really. Using this handy guide I got my hands on Rarity.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 12:42:25

At 9/21/11 08:48 PM, Bryan wrote:
BRATZ? Why does that sound so familiar... ah. Well thanks for reminding me of that garbage. We're nothing like them though, right? RIGHT

See my latest review :)

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 19:27:54

At 9/22/11 06:52 PM, daethdrain wrote:
At 9/22/11 06:47 PM, ImaSmartass2 wrote: 52 seconds of episode two (spoilers within).
Not watching.

I am definitely resisting that. Even if its fake. I'm just gunna leave the thread for a bit...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-22 21:01:54

lol no

Response to MLP serious discussion thread 2011-09-24 20:15:52

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature