00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bongs!

2,713 Views | 54 Replies

Bongs! 2011-07-24 12:39:00

So I got some extra cash and wanna buy a bong. I figured I'd get it off the internet but I think its always good to get refrence from actual people before I go off buying anything I'm not really sure about!

So stoners of newgrounds, any suggestions?

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 12:58:24

At 7/24/11 12:39 PM, 372 wrote: So stoners of newgrounds, any suggestions?

There is a whole club for these stupid questions.

Go there.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 13:08:38

I'd go to a head shop and buy one instead of shopping online. You get a better feel of what you're buying instead of looking at some pictures, especially for bongs. I don't know what your situation is, but if you must buy it online make sure you do yer research.

glass > acrylic

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 13:37:31

Increased bowl size, bigger hits, you're not heating up plastics or foils which means you're not inhaling any carcinogens(besides the smoke itself), you won't look like a crackhead using it etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 13:38:40

Michael Phelps has hella bongs and for cheap

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 14:00:07

Hey! Here's an idea! Instead of becoming a pathetic junkie you could take and put it in the bank. Then you could buy something useful with it as opposed to inhaling slow death!

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 14:55:58

At 7/24/11 02:03 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
At 7/24/11 02:00 PM, 1916 wrote: Hey! Here's an idea! Instead of becoming a pathetic junkie you could take and put it in the bank. Then you could buy something useful with it as opposed to inhaling slow death!
I totally second this answer!

Don't listen to those fucking squares.

You can totally throw your life away on weed.

Look at all those fucking loser junkies who smoked it: Carl Sagan, Bill Gates,Shakespeare-and, 1916 and J-Cobyz,enjoy your doing absolutely nothing-except dying of cirhossis from drinking- while we have the time of our lives.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:04:35

At 7/24/11 02:55 PM, Londondentist wrote: Don't listen to those fucking squares.

You can totally throw your life away on weed.

Look at all those fucking loser junkies who smoked it: Carl Sagan, Bill Gates,Shakespeare-and, 1916 and J-Cobyz,enjoy your doing absolutely nothing-except dying of cirhossis from drinking- while we have the time of our lives.

Square = Anyone who wants to live a long, healthy, and happy life.

Yes, you can.

Are you implying that because people have succeeded while using drugs, all people can succeed while using drugs. Most people can barely succeed at all. I do no drugs, save for caffeine. Time of your life?

Implying one can only have fun like yours while inhaling slow death. I have a fantastic life, I'm relaxed, happy, and healthy. How? Because I choose so.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:13:51

At 7/24/11 03:04 PM, 1916 wrote: post

Do me a favor 1916, do some fucking research for once. And by research I don't mean being told something then believing it, I mean looking up the studies that have been regarding marijuana.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:18:04

At 7/24/11 03:04 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 02:55 PM, Londondentist wrote:
Yes, you can.

There are many drugs, like sugar, which you could call "slow death". I've smoked weed for half a year now, and its only side-effect seems to be that you're more likely to win an Emmy whilst writing music on it.

Are you implying that because people have succeeded while using drugs, all people can succeed while using drugs. Most people can barely succeed at all. I do no drugs, save for caffeine. Time of your life?

Are you implying that people choose to become strung-out junkies?

If so, wow.

Implying one can only have fun like yours while inhaling slow death. I have a fantastic life, I'm relaxed, happy, and healthy. How? Because I choose so.

Again, people don't choose a dependency to drugs. So you saying you can choose not to be affected majorly by drugs is bullshit.

Yeah, I'll totally go out and go "you know what, I want to be a smackhead today." Because that's how the world works. /sarcasm.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:19:19

At 7/24/11 03:13 PM, zooos wrote:
At 7/24/11 03:04 PM, 1916 wrote: Post
another post

Nice assumption. It's beautiful. It might even convince a moron that you're right. But I have done research, as opposed to junkies who look for the right bullshit to swallow to justify their drug abuse.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:25:06

At 7/24/11 03:18 PM, Londondentist wrote:
At 7/24/11 03:04 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 02:55 PM, Londondentist wrote:
Yes, you can.
There are many drugs, like sugar, which you could call "slow death". I've smoked weed for half a year now, and its only side-effect seems to be that you're more likely to win an Emmy whilst writing music on it.

A full half a year? Well you certainly couldn't be lying about, or just not have noticed any negative effects, and if something bad were to happen it would definitely happen in the first 6 months. After that time has passed you're safe forever.

I think you mean Grammy, Emmy is TV. And if Bieber can win one, it is truly worthless.

Are you implying that people choose to become strung-out junkies?

If so, wow.

They choose to do drugs, knowing the risks involved, so in a way yes. Then again, they're always so filled with ignorance. It won't happen to me. I'm invincible.

Again, people don't choose a dependency to drugs. So you saying you can choose not to be affected majorly by drugs is bullshit.

They choose to abuse which can lead to dependency. And I never said you can choose not to be affected by drugs.

Yeah, I'll totally go out and go "you know what, I want to be a smackhead today." Because that's how the world works. /sarcasm.

Because it's that simple.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:28:22

1916 has again turned a thread into a drug argument.

dude shut the fuck up; we get it, drugs are bad. stop posting in threads like this if you get so upset about it.

anyways op do some research and find a website that sells bongs with reviews. grasscity is pretty good. also research paraphernalia laws where you live.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:29:12

At 7/24/11 03:28 PM, GiantDouche wrote: 1916 has again turned a thread into a drug argument.

dude shut the fuck up; we get it, drugs are bad. stop posting in threads like this if you get so upset about it.

I always do.

Who said I'm upset? I rather enjoy this.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:32:29

1916, sex is also bad.

Convince yourself of that and maybe, one day, you'll be happy you never tried it.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:47:54

At 7/24/11 03:32 PM, Earfetish wrote: 1916, sex is also bad.

Convince yourself of that and maybe, one day, you'll be happy you never tried it.

Sex is a healthy activity. And also irrelevant.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:51:36

If you stick to Marjuana youll be fine dont do anything else tho.
Also could one of you stoners get high and write me some ideas? I beleive in this method.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:59:06

Alcohol > Weed and it's legal. Go get some booze.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 15:59:47

At 7/24/11 03:47 PM, 1916 wrote:

Sex is healthy? So I suppose the millions of unwanted pregnancies and STD's spread every day by it are healthy too.

I made my choice to do pot. I don't go around smoking in people's faces.

What do you care about moralizing about what I do in my spare time?

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 16:05:57

At 7/24/11 03:59 PM, Londondentist wrote:
At 7/24/11 03:47 PM, 1916 wrote:

Sex is healthy? So I suppose the millions of unwanted pregnancies and STD's spread every day by it are healthy too.

There have been many studies done showing that sex is healthy. I didn't say anything about pregnancy, which can be corrected with abortion, and STD's which can be prevented by condoms, or cured in most cases.

I made my choice to do pot. I don't go around smoking in people's faces.

Nonetheless, a stupid choice.

What do you care about moralizing about what I do in my spare time?

It's stupid, I'm just trying to increase the IQ of the world.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 16:09:25

At 7/24/11 03:59 PM, Londondentist wrote: Sex is healthy? So I suppose the millions of unwanted pregnancies and STD's spread every day by it are healthy too.

Sex is healthy though, there's a difference between having sex and fucking everyone in the neighborhood with no protection I thought everyone knew that. I'm not taking sides in this argument i don't give a shit about people's drug habits as long as they don't hurt anyone else in the process, just wanted to shout that down because it was retarded.

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 16:13:02

It's nice to see, however, after years of e-arguing that the tides (on this forum at least) seem to have turned definitively pro-weed.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 16:14:04

Come on I'm waiting for one of u too start spitting out hit stories. Come on smoke that tumble weed!

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 16:16:39

At 7/24/11 04:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: It's nice to see, however, after years of e-arguing that the tides (on this forum at least) seem to have turned definitively pro-weed.

It's kind of like what I'm doing, except the exact opposite.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 21:47:10

I was just asking about some bong shopping, didn't want a whole oh so helpful internet war about pot..
I
f you can't help me go away I don't care about your opinion, if you can it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you to users who have given me suggestions!

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 22:14:46

Big bongs are nice looking and expensive but not real practical for hiding and personal use.

I'd suggest a 1-2 footer with a perculator if you can.

I wish I had a bong like that.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 22:21:41

At 7/24/11 09:47 PM, 372 wrote: I was just asking about some bong shopping, didn't want a whole oh so helpful internet war about pot..
I
f you can't help me go away I don't care about your opinion, if you can it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you to users who have given me suggestions!

You're implying that showing you how moronic and unhealthy your lifestyle is for you is not helpful? It's only helpful if you choose to accept logic instead of the junkie fallacies you currently hold.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 22:23:57

At 7/24/11 10:21 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 09:47 PM, 372 wrote: I was just asking about some bong shopping, didn't want a whole oh so helpful internet war about pot..
I
You're implying that showing you how moronic and unhealthy your lifestyle is for you is not helpful? It's only helpful if you choose to accept logic instead of the junkie fallacies you currently hold.

once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 22:30:33

At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away

Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.

Response to Bongs! 2011-07-24 22:33:04

At 7/24/11 10:30 PM, 1916 wrote:
At 7/24/11 10:23 PM, 372 wrote: once again I didn't ask. You're obviously not educated on the subject therefore you're advice is invalid to me and anyone else. Now go away
Oh, I see, because my views clash with yours, they are automatically wrong. Such ignorance, not surprising given that you are a junkie.

Okay didn't ask. Heres a link, educate yourself.