00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

72,222 Views | 760 Replies

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-25 23:09:40

At 9/25/11 11:06 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: i love this god damn show.

It's almost like 1080i crystal meth.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-25 23:17:21

One could even say it's the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-25 23:20:00

Bryan cranston is now my god.

Literally. I was an atheist but now he is my god.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 01:15:31

jesus christ

i didn't know tv could be this good

the new episode blew me away

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 03:30:35

just watched it, was on dvr, im addicted.. Dexter needs to hurry the fuck up, because that's my other favorite.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 06:56:13

At 9/26/11 03:30 AM, stretch1one wrote: just watched it, was on dvr, im addicted.. Dexter needs to hurry the fuck up, because that's my other favorite.

Without saying anything else, I've got to tell you that if you though the last season of Dexter was lacking prepare for it to get even worse.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 07:33:03

At 9/26/11 06:56 AM, Famas wrote:
At 9/26/11 03:30 AM, stretch1one wrote: just watched it, was on dvr, im addicted.. Dexter needs to hurry the fuck up, because that's my other favorite.
Without saying anything else, I've got to tell you that if you though the last season of Dexter was lacking prepare for it to get even worse.

the first episode of the new season was rather good, and 5 was nowhere near the trainwreck that was season 3

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 07:48:46

At 9/26/11 07:33 AM, Autokrator wrote: the first episode of the new season was rather good, and 5 was nowhere near the trainwreck that was season 3

I don't want to start a derail. But I agree season 3 was the weakest. That said, Breaking Bad has yet to let me down with an overall season, and I think it has only made a steady progression over the four seasons. I'm on episode 10 right now and I'm still on the edge of my seat.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 13:59:32

Great great episode.
I loved every single scene, dialogue and twist on this episode, but the last scene with Walt losing it in that crawl space got me goosebumps, took my breath and pumped my heart.

At least a major character will end up dead in the season finale (or before), who will be? Hank? Gus? Jesse? Skyler? maybe Walt himself? (who knows, maybe the writers will "Ned Stark" him?). I can't wait for the next episode!!!!.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 14:41:44

I loved last nights episode. Bill Burr rules, the more Bill Burr the better.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 15:11:57

Please kill Skyler.

I'm so sick of seeing her and her annoying acting I can't stand it anymore. Besides seeing her fat face from the crawlspace and her corny "move away from the crawlspace slowly, out of view of the camera" shit, this was a pretty decent episode.

Killing her off would be a genius move by the writers. Not only does the average viewer dislike her (I'm assuming), but it'd also pave the way for more character development for Walt. He's already lost it and having his wife die would just send him over the edge, so maybe he could send his kids to live with Hank and Marie in witness protection while he goes natural born killa on Gus.

... Yeah, that'd be awesome, and we'd still be left with the not-so-bad actors.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 17:20:50

This is one of the best shows in tv history.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 18:34:27

Just finished watching the very first episode on Netflix. I'm very impressed. I can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 19:32:43

At 9/26/11 07:30 PM, Bees wrote: worst episode yet walt is the biggest fucking pussy ever, he gets pushed around by junkies and minorities and doesnt do shit about it for 4 seasons

I disagree man I think Walt is really finding himself as a man and a character and reevaluating the decisions and the mentalities that have gotten him to his current position. He is discovering a new aspect of himself and is confused by the ambiguity of his future...

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-09-26 21:34:56

At 9/26/11 07:30 PM, Bees wrote: worst episode yet walt is the biggest fucking pussy ever, he gets pushed around by junkies and minorities and doesnt do shit about it for 4 seasons

In the American Southwest, mexicans aren't exactly minorities, duder. But ohoy overt racism!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-02 18:26:37

Breaking Bad and Dexter are both on at 10:00, but thankfully Breaking Bad's on twice in a row for some reason. I'll be staying up til midnight on Mondays.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-02 19:58:50

Just started watching this. Just finished up season 1. I watch Dexter with my lady when she's at home, and when she's at work I catch up on Breaking Bad with my roombro.

Gotta love it.

not as much as I love you though, nevr.

gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-02 22:51:43

At 10/2/11 07:58 PM, Muffin wrote: Just started watching this. Just finished up season 1.

Same for me. I watched the show's 7th episode on Friday and I've been thinking about it since. The whole show is beyond awesome and I can't wait to tear into the second season. Apparently its much better than the first season and I happened to like the first season a lot.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-02 23:03:30

At 10/2/11 10:51 PM, ZJ wrote: Same for me. I watched the show's 7th episode on Friday and I've been thinking about it since. The whole show is beyond awesome and I can't wait to tear into the second season. Apparently its much better than the first season and I happened to like the first season a lot.

I think the current season has been the best. One episode left!

At 10/2/11 11:01 PM, daethdrain wrote: What the fuck! Gus is like a fucking robot!!!

It's kind of stupid to be honest.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-02 23:38:54

He probably saw the light reflecting off of Walt's glasses.

Siggy

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-03 07:41:29

At 10/2/11 11:38 PM, ZeroD314 wrote: He probably saw the light reflecting off of Walt's glasses.

Not so sure. He has a suspicious look on his face before the building where Walt is perched on even comes into view. I think he simply may have realized as he was walking to his car that if Jesse knows Brock was poisoned, and Walt isn't dead yet, then Jesse must be luring him away from Pollos Hermanos or the laundromat to get him out of his safe-zone. I'd imagine this little stunt is going to get Jesse in some deep shit.

Although, if Walt had thought about it, he could have simply called in an anonymous bomb threat to the hospital. If the authorities had found explosives in Gus' Volkswagen, the DEA would have jumped on that shit like white on rice as probable cause for a warrant. Assuming Walt was careful enough to not leave any trace evidence behind and avoid being captured on CCTV while planting the bomb, Gus would have an awfully hard time explaining the presence of an explosives device in his car to the cops, and it'd probably set off even more red flags at the DEA.

I mean it would be a really weird and probably boring way to try and resolve the plot, but it's what I would have done. Then again if I were Walt I would have died in season one.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-03 14:21:30

Great episode with unbelievably high tension and superb acting and writng. I can't wait for the season finale, is gonna be epic.

At 10/3/11 07:41 AM, Famas wrote:
At 10/2/11 11:38 PM, ZeroD314 wrote: He probably saw the light reflecting off of Walt's glasses.
Not so sure. He has a suspicious look on his face before the building where Walt is perched on even comes into view. I think he simply may have realized as he was walking to his car that if Jesse knows Brock was poisoned, and Walt isn't dead yet, then Jesse must be luring him away from Pollos Hermanos or the laundromat to get him out of his safe-zone. I'd imagine this little stunt is going to get Jesse in some deep shit.

I thought about the glasses too, but your theory is good Famas. We already know that Gus is a freaking evil master mind and he's very cautious .

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-05 11:16:40

I just finished watching the last episode.
Holy crap, i can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-05 15:13:26

Vince Gilligan said in the podcast that Gus did not see Walt on the top of the building.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-05 21:29:08

Inside episode 412.

Giancarlo Esposito confirms here that it was Jesse mentioning the poison that tipped him off.

I'm predicting that Gomez will keep poking around, and will meet an untimely end next episode.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-09 21:51:28

Season finale, 10 minutes.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-09 23:05:51

k, what now?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-10 08:56:49

i loved walt using his neighbor as fucking BAIT.

hahah.

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-10 09:45:11

What I figured will be addressed next season is Gus's past in Chile. There was a reason why the Cartel didn't want to kill him, and Tio mentioned in a flashback in season 3 that he "knows people." So I'm guessing someone will come looking for Walt, besides Mike.

Plus, now that there is no Cartel, and no Gus, who will pick up the pieces of his empire? I'm guessing Walt and Jesse won't be able to settle back into a life of being on the right side of the law and will miss the rush and the money, and will start cooking again to take advantage of the empty market.

Also, we really need a scene between Jesse and Walt Jr, next season. I've been waiting the entire series for one, and after Walt called Jr by Jesse's name, it HAS to happen.

Walt, I hate to love you after that, but it was a necessary evil.

MMMMM EMMY PLEASE!

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2011-10-10 10:01:51

At 10/10/11 08:56 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote: i loved walt using his neighbor as fucking BAIT.

hahah.

Fun fact: that was Vince Gilligan's mother!

I wonder if the Teddy that landed in Walt's pool was in some way an indication of what was going to happen to Gus?

BBS Signature