00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Breaking Bad (TV show)

72,225 Views | 760 Replies

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 02:29:11

The last ten minutes of the episode, Wow! that was the moment I've been expecting for a long time. Those maniac eyes of Hank and the freaking punch, and the now characteristic cynicism of Walt, it was a great scene.

At 8/11/13 10:09 PM, ZJ wrote:
SPOILER

So, now that Hank has confronted Walt and Walt has put his foot down, where does the show go? Does Hank still try to bring him down? Go through the long legal process? Does Walt try to get rid of him through an assassin? Theories on resolution?

Theory: Hank "unmasks" Walt as Heisenberg and he has to fake his death, probably blaming cancer, his family is probably murdered by the Czech Republic cartel and he's forced to come back one year later (with a full grown beard and a machine gun) to get revenge.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 04:16:28

Lydia is dead as fuck.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 10:26:53

Am I the only one who thinks Todd will do something in the near end of this series? I mean Walt just walked away from him, you would think that Todd would probably do something. Plus he knows too much about how they make the blue meth.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 11:52:46

At 8/12/13 10:26 AM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Todd will do something in the near end of this series? I mean Walt just walked away from him, you would think that Todd would probably do something. Plus he knows too much about how they make the blue meth.

I think Walt left Todd to cook the meth on his own, remember Lydia said that the purity of what she was delivering had gone down to 68% "And dropping". Which Walt calls a "Viable operation". And he had been cooking with Walt for at least a couple months prior to him quitting.

Anyone else love the parallels between Walt and Gus now? How he talks casually at the cash register "May I have your ticket please?" while in-between speaking under his breath to try to get her to leave. Similar to Gus's "May I take your order sir?" in trying to get Walt to leave and use the bug on the car. Even how Walt puts the towel on the floor before throwing up.

What else can I say? I was fearing that besides the flash-forward at the beginning, that the first episode may actually have a slower start than I had anticipated. But the final minutes made sure that wasn't true. Can't wait until next week.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 13:12:35

At 8/12/13 11:52 AM, Jay wrote: What else can I say? I was fearing that besides the flash-forward at the beginning, that the first episode may actually have a slower start than I had anticipated. But the final minutes made sure that wasn't true. Can't wait until next week.

Yeah, I'm sure that we'll see Todd before this show is over. They even had the name of the actor who plays him in the opening credits of yesterday's episode. He might even become something of an adversary. We've seen how ruthless he can be.

And I loved the Gus parallels, too.

My question is if Bill Burr will be back on the show again. I loved his character, but I don't know if he'll have a purpose in the last seven episodes.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 13:22:34

At 8/12/13 10:26 AM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Todd will do something in the near end of this series? I mean Walt just walked away from him, you would think that Todd would probably do something. Plus he knows too much about how they make the blue meth.

68% purity proves he's a gump. But yeah, I'm sure we'll see him again.

Also Lydia is hot.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 13:30:36

At 8/12/13 01:05 PM, Zachary wrote: Does anyone else remember that when they were teaching the cartels to make the meth one of them was recording it? I wonder if that will come into play at all.

They dead.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 13:37:31

At 8/12/13 01:30 PM, Jay wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:05 PM, Zachary wrote: Does anyone else remember that when they were teaching the cartels to make the meth one of them was recording it? I wonder if that will come into play at all.
They dead.

Not all of them. Only the leaders (Don Eladio etc.) and his henchmen were killed at the mansion.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 13:56:06

Man after waiting damn close to a year I thought I'd be disappointed with the second half of this season due to hype... But damn that was a really good start. My favorite scene was the Hank montage..Was like a journey through the past 6 years of all the case files that made me realize just how much Walt and Jesse have been through together. Can't wait for next Sunday... Ugh.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?

Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 14:12:56

At 8/12/13 02:06 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:56 PM, Ketzelkab wrote: how much Walt and Jesse
Right? They've personally killed a dozen people, ordered the deaths of more, caused the deaths of hundreds, destroyed several buildings, and brought down a handful of drug empires.

I hope Jesse puts his new man-beard to good use and dominates Walt in some form of bearded showdown.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 15:00:19

I thought that this was a great episode, and I especially loved the tension at the end between Hank and Walt.

Also, Saul is going to unleash an army of Japanese Fangirls with his secret phone.

Breaking Bad (TV show)

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 15:40:31

At 8/12/13 01:40 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 01:30 PM, Jay wrote: They dead.
The cooks and employees are still alive, and the tape is evidence of Jesse cooking meth in huge quantities. The only people who were killed were the cartel upper rank. Usually when a boss dies, someone else fills that spot.

I dunno, I thought the whole impact of the "Salud" scene and the rest of Season 4 was to show that not only the entire Juárez Cartel was put out of commission, but later Gus's operation, so that Walt had free range in that general area with no other competition.

"Don Eladio is dead! His capos are dead! You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!" - Gus.

"There is gold in the streets, waiting for somebody to come along and scoop it up” - Walt.

I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 16:14:36

At 8/12/13 03:50 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:40 PM, Jay wrote: I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.
I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left.

What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 16:39:11

At 8/12/13 04:14 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:50 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 8/12/13 03:40 PM, Jay wrote: I suppose another cartel could step in, but I think that the one that was affiliated with Gus is no longer active.
I agree. I don't think they're going to bring in another cartel with 7 episodes left.
What about Declan? The guy that was Gus' competitor and met with Walt to make a deal with Jesse and Mike with the methylamine in "Say my name." Surely he will probably pop up or something, or perhaps work with Lydia in producing meth

That makes more sense, and Lydia was actually hinting towards trouble if Walt doesn't help her out.

"You're putting me in a box here, you know what could happen."

Just not sure if she's talking about Declan's crew, or the Czech Republic.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 18:48:44

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 19:36:46

I figure Todd is going to have to come back into the picture sooner or later. They couldn't just let his story go unanswered, could they? He knows way too much for us to assume he gets out of the business without a peep. I wonder if he mastered the ways of cooking meth from Walt before he walked away.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 21:58:40

Finale predictions:

-None of it was real. Walt imagined all of it while dying of cancer. Fans are outraged. Society crumbles.
-Season proceeds as normal until the last episode, in which all actors are replaced with dogs. Directors attempt to coerce the dogs into performing the script.
-Huell is revealed to be a drug lord with even greater discretion than Walt. He murders both Walt and Jesse to eliminate the competition.
-That homeless guy Jesse just gave like $10,000 is revealed to be Gus' forgotten brother. He uses the money to clean himself up and murder both Walt and Jesse for revenge.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-12 22:10:18

At 8/12/13 09:58 PM, Jester wrote:
-That homeless guy Jesse just gave like $10,000 is revealed to be Gus' forgotten brother. He uses the money to clean himself up and murder both Walt and Jesse for revenge.

genius

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-13 01:41:19

At 8/12/13 11:51 PM, 24901miles wrote: You're right. I'm actually getting a bit worried about Todd coming back and killing Walt and Jesse, just to get rid of the evidence.

Dunno if Todd would think to do that himself, maybe if his uncle were to put him up to it. But not sure what his motives would be.

Also no comments on my Walt/Gus comparison video? :(

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-13 16:19:42

At 8/12/13 11:51 PM, 24901miles wrote: You're right. I'm actually getting a bit worried about Todd coming back and killing Walt and Jesse, just to get rid of the evidence.

Todd kills Jesse, Walt kills Todd, Hank kills Walt.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 12:30:01

 

Breaking Bad (TV show)

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 12:45:10

I thought the new episode was just okay. At least until the last 5 minutes, the confrontation was awesome.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 17:35:10

Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 17:44:22

At 8/14/13 05:35 PM, sparrow wrote: Would anyone else prefer a really, really dark ending? Walt kidnapping his family and killing them in a mass suicide for example.

I always wanted to see Walt as a true successful, cold drug lord, controlling whole west coast, fighting wth rival cartels and dea, and still being a mysterious Heisenberg to criminal underworld. Those posters with him sitting next to a huge-ass pile of money were pretty promising, unfortunately all we get is a family drama and not enough Heisenberg. I can only hope last few eposides change everything.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 18:20:10

At 8/13/13 01:41 AM, Jay wrote:
Dunno if Todd would think to do that himself, maybe if his uncle were to put him up to it. But not sure what his motives would be.

Also no comments on my Walt/Gus comparison video? :(

I was gonna comment on like " holy shit you're right" but I figured you knew that already...

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 21:21:25

Here's my theory of how it all goes down. My theory might suck but it's just my theory.

Hank will sooner or later can't take that the fact that his own brother-in-law is a big drug lord and take matters in his own hands and goes loose cannon cop mode. He starts to go on a hunt for Walt. Possibly goes to his house and fuck shit up to reach him. Remember that one of the few last episodes of season 5 when Hank mentions about his old job when he was younger? About how he used to spray mark trees and spray them? I think the graffiti on the wall in Walt's house was from Hank. I think it symbolizes how he was gonna hunt down Walter.

Also it will show to the point that Hank goes fucking ballistic when he does get to his house. And there's no denying that even some of characters like Skyler, Walt Jr., and yes even Holly would die in the middle of a situation with Walt and Hank possibly guns blazing at each other. So after that event ends, it leads Walter to run away and keep his head down from Hank. As you can see from future scenes, Walt grew some hair and possibly his on the dead end of dying from cancer. POSSIBLY. I think the reason he has the LMG is a bigger reason than Hank. Walter probably did something and his gonna face down with someone or something. Might even involve Jesse Pinkman and Hank together. And the ricin? It might be his backup In case if his whole plan failed. Anything after that I can't think of anything else.

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 21:43:27

At 8/12/13 06:48 PM, Jay wrote: I made this for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqvwHrzO0Do&feature=youtu.be

I completely laughed my ass off when he was acting just like Gus in the car wash scene. It was so dead-on too. It's like if you asked Walt to imitate Gus he would do that. Just pure gold. xD

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-14 22:00:29

I've seen episode summaries, I'm convinced I know what's gonna lead up to the ending, just not sure what the actual ending will be.

Jesse's guilt becomes too much, and he eventually snaps, forcing Walt to either kill him or pin the Heisenberg deal on him. Hank corners Walt to the point where he fakes his death, and Hank is satisfied even though he knows in his gut that Walt is still out there. Walter, wanting to raise be with his kids, decides to poison Hank with the ricen, when Ted shows up, threatening to blackmale Skyler is they don't give him more money. Skyler contacts Walt, who comes up with a plan to blame Ted for a crime that'll see him behind bars for good, he then poisons hank and frames ted for it. But before he gets poisoned Hank lets Jesse go, because he knows he isn't Heisenberg.

My guess is the ending is Jesse killing Walt, and confessing everything to the police.

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 22:08:09

Tonight's episode was fantastic. Can't believe Todd and Lydia took out all of those guys. My bet is on them becoming the new Gus and Mike, as in the brains and brawn that Walter has to take down.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Breaking Bad (TV show) 2013-08-18 22:14:42

i could barely hear any of the dialogue idk about you guys.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature