00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Goku Vs Superman

6,323 Views | 44 Replies

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:15:59

At 7/3/11 03:12 PM, dec-1310 wrote: None.
They never get to meet each other so they never fight.
Period

ok mr technical

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-03 15:30:36

At 7/3/11 12:05 AM, 919CDS wrote:
At 7/2/11 11:59 PM, bgraybr wrote: Neither because superhero movies and the show that Goku came from suck.
well you clearly have a mental problem if you thought dbz sucked

Yea, when I was younger, I loved DBZ. I don't watch that new Kia or whatever it is now, though. But I do remember loving it when I was a kid. Good stuff.

As for your question, I'd say Goku. Just because I'm a bigger fan of DBZ than Superman, lol.

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-07 10:38:49

At 7/3/11 04:06 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Goku is way stronger than superman. There's really no argument there.

But I guess they're both heroes, so why would they fight?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2011-07-07 11:43:32

At 7/7/11 10:38 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 7/3/11 04:06 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Goku is way stronger than superman. There's really no argument there.
But I guess they're both heroes, so why would they fight?

So I guess you just had to revive this topic? Anyway PC Superman wins quite easily.

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 19:36:27

Superman actually has more abilities than Goku

Goku =
Super Strength (limit of said strength isn't much of a factor really)
Ki Blast that come form just about any part of his body (if strong enough can vaporize enemy if there weak enough)
Telepethy (He could confuse him, though he cant control minds)
Mind Read (only displayed a few times, I think they have to be unconcious or allow the mind control willingly)
Instant Transmission (he does travel FTL with this)
Minimal heat resistance and durability (He was burned by Nova Shenron, though his heat levels were high. But he was hurt by glass in his fight with Omega Shenron)

Superman =
Super Strength (explained, though superior to Goku in that he could chain-lift several planets)
Heat Vision (burns just about anything)
Telepathy (Silver Age Supes reads minds, and can erase them, though I think they have to be considerably weaker)
Super Super Speed (traveled lightyears without too much strain)
Extreme Durability (sun dipped without strain, alot of DBZ villains died in the sun who were more or less stronger than Goku)

I'm going with Superman. But Goku can stomp animated Superman that's definite. Though the animated Justice league combined will beat Goku.

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:04:14

Goku needs oxygen, can fly at a top speed of about hypersonic, and has shown around planet destroying strength as his highest showing.

The slowest comic superman moves is about 10x the speed of light casually(slowing to around relativistic to avoid severe damage to the earth.), and he did this(look at image). Who do you think wins?

Goku Vs Superman

Join the Magikarp Army.

Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA)

3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:10:08

If they were forced to fight, I would go with Superman over Goku. I don't care enough to explain why.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:10:14

Goku, cuz he could eat Kryptonite if he was hungry enough.

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:11:20

At 10/16/12 07:36 PM, PurpleCandy wrote:

ugh

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 21:12:09

At 10/16/12 09:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'd have to say Goku because of one word: Kamehameha.

Superman commonly fights with Darkseid, a casual universe destroyer. When has the kamahama or any other attack in Goku's arsenal shown that destructive capability. (Before you say it, the spirit bomb A. can't injure the pure of heart and B. would take to long to charge considering Goku has no durability feats to take a hit from a guy who can DRAG PLANETS AT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT)

Join the Magikarp Army.

Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA)

3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 23:39:00

Im inclined to say Goku because of all the different energy attacks he can do from a distance, and from up close. His combat skills are just about unmatched, and he can teleport, as well as super speed. Plus, a ton of his attacks are earth shattering, or rather, planet shattering
Superman's only long distance things are his laser eyes, and maybe his super breath. I'd have to say Superman and Goku's strength may be about equal, so a fist-fight may result in a tie, but other than that, Goku has it. I mean, even though Superman also has super speed, he cant teleport, giving Goku the advantage.
Who knows though

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-16 23:49:58

Superman had the balls to murder the President of the United States of America (in a parallel universe depicted in a cartoon where that fuck was Lex Luthor, archenemy). Goku has never done crap like that in any universe.

But that's neither here nor there. My answer would be Captain Marvel. Most of what Superman could do, the Cap did it first, and even sold more than Superman. DC one day decided to have a bitch-fit and sue their rival publisher for copyright infringment (despite ripping off shit from Whiz Comics).

Captain Marvel's comics did everything first. All that shit you see in comics? Guess who did it first?

SHAZAM!!

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:30:14

Troll logic:

Saiyan > Man

Super Saiyan > Superman

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:35:56

At 10/16/12 09:12 PM, tahm10 wrote:
At 10/16/12 09:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'd have to say Goku because of one word: Kamehameha.
Superman commonly fights with Darkseid, a casual universe destroyer. When has the kamahama or any other attack in Goku's arsenal shown that destructive capability. (Before you say it, the spirit bomb A. can't injure the pure of heart and B. would take to long to charge considering Goku has no durability feats to take a hit from a guy who can DRAG PLANETS AT FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT)

To be fair, anyone as powerful as base form Frieza in Dragon Ball Z can blow up a planet with an energy attack.

Goku even in his base form is far more powerful than that.

It is just that Goku never tried to blow up a planet because he's a hero, not an antagonist.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Goku Vs Superman 2012-10-17 02:50:17

The S on my shirt stands for 'Simple Man'.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.