00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

switizuwu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop This Guy!

3,839 Views | 51 Replies

Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 08:57:10

Hey guys, well let me tell you a quick ass story, well one day i come across this guy that calls himself Dj Clenchy on youtube, and i look at his songs and listen to them, then i recognize some of them and realise HE HAS JUST STOLEN OFF NEWGROUNDS! I commented on his videos saying he didn't make it and he should take it down then he BLOCKED ME! so now i can't message him, comment or ANYTHING to his videos (well not his). So i want everybody to go on and hate on him till he closes his account or youtube bans him. Here's the link to his stupid channel so HATE ON HIM! Also does anybody know whether youtube can block people for doing this? Cos that would be aweshome if they do :D

Cheers,
Heat :D

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:01:11

Can you show what songs were stolen?
compare one on his channel and one on ng.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:07:40

At 7/1/11 09:01 AM, f-izzle wrote: Can you show what songs were stolen?
compare one on his channel and one on ng.

Easy, his zombie nation remix is NIGHTkilla's
I know i've heard that cracksound song on newgrounds i just don't remember what it was called.
His Infused song is made by MrFijiWiji
and that lilium music box was made by that guy that got no.1 all time in audio and flash portal, don't remember his name, but yeah all of them are taken off NG, i just can't find all of them :/

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:09:08

Wow. You should contact Wade Fulp, by listing all of the stolen songs and their true Newgrounds authors.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:13:18

At 7/1/11 09:09 AM, Asandir wrote: Wow. You should contact Wade Fulp, by listing all of the stolen songs and their true Newgrounds authors.

Definitely, and maybe message the artists themselves. I listened the the Zombie Nation one you listed, and it's definitely the same track. What a jerk, just hitting download, uploading it to youtube and pretending to have skill. Hope this is successful in stopping him or removing these tracks, and hopefully he'll get his just desserts. Good find OP.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:13:46

Well, you're right about zombie nation
Now why would someone do a thing like this?

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:16:05

At 7/1/11 09:13 AM, f-izzle wrote: Well, you're right about zombie nation
Now why would someone do a thing like this?

Quite easy. To claim false fame. It makes me really angry.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:17:06

you stupid fuck, nightkillas song is a cover of another song. List newgrounds songs that are NOT covers and are originals and then compare with the youtube guys. The youtube guy was probably covering the same song and because they are both COVERING, they will sound almost exactly the same.

"We don't all march to the beat of just one drum SO STFU!"

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:26:35

At 7/1/11 09:17 AM, full-metal-albatross wrote: you stupid fuck, nightkillas song is a cover of another song. List newgrounds songs that are NOT covers and are originals and then compare with the youtube guys. The youtube guy was probably covering the same song and because they are both COVERING, they will sound almost exactly the same.

Did you listen to the infused one dumbass!
HERES THE ORIGINAL!
HERES HIS ONE!
THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:27:51

At 7/1/11 09:17 AM, full-metal-albatross wrote: you stupid fuck, nightkillas song is a cover of another song. List newgrounds songs that are NOT covers and are originals and then compare with the youtube guys. The youtube guy was probably covering the same song and because they are both COVERING, they will sound almost exactly the same.

Upon listening again it is indeed a possibility, sounds like there are some differences in that song. Can OP provide another song perhaps?

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:31:46

At 7/1/11 09:26 AM, DJHeat wrote:
HERES THE ORIGINAL!
HERES HIS ONE!

This one sounds the same to me... Has the same title as the newgrounds one even, and is claimed as an "original song" under the video.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:32:11

At 7/1/11 09:26 AM, DJHeat wrote:
At 7/1/11 09:17 AM, full-metal-albatross wrote: you stupid fuck, DERP nightkillas song is a cover of another song. List DERP newgrounds songs that are NOT covers and are originals and then compare DERP with the youtube guys.
HERES THE ORIGINAL!
HERES HIS ONE!

Yea, both zombienation remixes are also the same.
Albatross, i reckon you'd listen to both songs without having someones dick stuck in your ears before calling others stupid fucks.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:33:38

At 7/1/11 09:27 AM, Emarius wrote:
Upon listening again it is indeed a possibility, sounds like there are some differences in that song. Can OP provide another song perhaps?

I can
Here is the original of the derezzed remix
Here's his
Same again

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:36:38

Yeaaaaah, riggggghhhht, OP is a stupid fuck? I think you need to get a grip, dude.

Go post this in the Audio forum as well, Heat. I'm sure they'll want to see this.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:36:41

LOL i even just realised that the derezzed song can also be found in the related videos section LOL that guy failed!

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:40:01

Go post this in the Audio forum as well, Heat. I'm sure they'll want to see this.

Good idea, i shall

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 09:48:40

Good job for finding this prick.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:01:04

Disliking every single one of his posts.
We can get this guys youtube account deleted!

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:04:24

Lol all of his comments are pending approval style so people who try to make others aware of his stolen goods will get blocked

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:06:41

He seems to steal alot of Newgrounds tracks, surprising that it was just found out now.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:14:16

What a dick.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:16:54

At 7/1/11 10:11 AM, Timchik wrote: Relax. He only has 16 subscribers.

Thats true but people arn't allowed to do this in the first place and he's still doing it after i've said that he's stolen it and he should take it down.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:27:41

Fucking YouTube DJ's now a days, can't be good without stealing things.

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:29:58

At 7/1/11 10:11 AM, Timchik wrote: Relax. He only has 16 subscribers.

Thankfully. He still steals from someone else.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:38:20

So guys ive messaged NIGHTkilla and stuff about it and so imma just waiting for them to reply.

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:39:38

At 7/1/11 10:38 AM, DJHeat wrote: So guys ive messaged NIGHTkilla and stuff about it and so imma just waiting for them to reply.

Good idea, since the authors should know about that too.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:40:27

I would suggest reposting this thread into the audio forum, where they can rain down unholy hell and fire with their cease and desist letters and music lawyers.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:43:11

At 7/1/11 10:40 AM, JohnnyDamon wrote: I would suggest reposting this thread into the audio forum, where they can rain down unholy hell and fire with their cease and desist letters and music lawyers.

Lol one step ahead of you ;)

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:44:29

Wow. Let's fuck him up.

One is the lonliest number...

BBS Signature

Response to Stop This Guy! 2011-07-01 10:45:28

At 7/1/11 09:33 AM, DJHeat wrote: I can
Here is the original of the derezzed remix
Here's his
Same again

Now this isn't new. I've seen quite a few people post Spikrodd's Derezzed remix under their accounts on YouTube. Also, it's one thing to claim full credit and another to credit the original artist and give the source. Douchebag needs to get his shit baleeted.

gorp

BBS Signature