00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Women are fucking nuts

3,743 Views | 9 Replies

Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 06:13:18

And total bitches, here is an interesting story for you folks
Ok so there was this girl in college (Cliché), we met in our programming course, so we decided to get together sometime, we chilled at her place for a while, then she decided that she wants to "go out" with me, so i say, ok, when? she says that she would be available for a date in a couple days, because she was going to her parents, we arranged a date and i went home, i spent 2 months wages on a fancy resteraunt, the 4-star kind... and went over to her flat to pick her up, we got into the car, (she was driving, i wasnt old enough for a licence), when i said this, we were travelling at 30mph down the road towards where i had made the reservation, she (not exaggerating) kicked me out of the damn car at 30 and drove off...

3 months later, i met another girl, in my cooking class, i really liked her, prettiest girl you ever saw, an asian too ( i <3 asian ladies), so i asked her out... i agreed to make reservations for a very nice sushi bar that was local, we both loved sushi :D, so i was waiting there by one of the front tables, she shows up, i wave to her, she comes over... then spots the waiter... and goes home with him on the motherfucking spot...

Then both of them show up 2 months later with fucking flowers on my doorstep...

TL:DR, 2 girls were total bitches, then apologised together with a 3-way

Women are fucking crazy

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 06:14:58

At 6/18/11 06:13 AM, OMGhaxedlol wrote: TL:DR, 2 girls were total bitches, then apologised together with a 3-way

Lmfao.

Might have believed you up until the ending.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 06:17:19

At 6/18/11 06:14 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 6/18/11 06:13 AM, OMGhaxedlol wrote: TL:DR, 2 girls were total bitches, then apologised together with a 3-way
Lmfao.

Might have believed you up until the ending.

Ok the 3-way was bullshit... they offered, but i slammed the door in their faces...
I was uber pissed

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:16:40

Yeah but I sure as hell would not want to live without them.

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:18:37

Why...WHY do we need to see the same 5 users complain/make up bullshit about women everyday?

You can't get laid, we get it.

Take it up with these jerkoffs.

BBS Signature

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:27:22

i spent 2 months wages on a fancy resteraunt, the 4-star kind

Rule #1: You don't spend that much money on a woman who's not your wife.

Rule #2: You DO NOT under any circumstances get married in Australlia, The United States, Canada, Or The U.K.

IS that clear?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:35:01

At 6/18/11 10:27 AM, ModernPatriot wrote:
i spent 2 months wages on a fancy resteraunt, the 4-star kind
Rule #1: You don't spend that much money on a woman who's not your wife.

Rule #2: You DO NOT under any circumstances get married in Australlia, The United States, Canada, Or The U.K.

IS that clear?

What about Puerto Rico?

I'm pretty sure women aren't that nucking futs.

This account is now defunct and will now serve as an alt - _)-UltimateCJ64-(_

Seriously, I'm serious.

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:50:57

At 6/18/11 10:35 AM, cdjproductions wrote: What about Puerto Rico?

I'm pretty sure women aren't that nucking futs.

Puerto Rico is acceptable.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 10:55:49

At 6/18/11 06:13 AM, OMGhaxedlol wrote: And total bitches, here is an interesting story for you folks
Ok so there was this girl in college (Cliché), we met in our programming course, so we decided to get together sometime, we chilled at her place for a while, then she decided that she wants to "go out" with me, so i say, ok, when? she says that she would be available for a date in a couple days, because she was going to her parents, we arranged a date and i went home, i spent 2 months wages on a fancy resteraunt, the 4-star kind... and went over to her flat to pick her up, we got into the car, (she was driving, i wasnt old enough for a licence), when i said this, we were travelling at 30mph down the road towards where i had made the reservation, she (not exaggerating) kicked me out of the damn car at 30 and drove off...

3 months later, i met another girl, in my cooking class, i really liked her, prettiest girl you ever saw, an asian too ( i <3 asian ladies), so i asked her out... i agreed to make reservations for a very nice sushi bar that was local, we both loved sushi :D, so i was waiting there by one of the front tables, she shows up, i wave to her, she comes over... then spots the waiter... and goes home with him on the motherfucking spot...

so youre telling me your old enough to go to college, and pay for a fancy restaurant to eat, but youre not old enough to drive? And you went to pick her up but you cant drive, and while your driving she literally kicked you out of a car at 30 mph. how the hell did she open the door, kick you out, and drive at 30 mph at the same time?

I call bullshit on this whole story.

Response to Women are fucking nuts 2011-06-18 11:00:31

At 6/18/11 10:55 AM, CherinoGears wrote:
At 6/18/11 06:13 AM, OMGhaxedlol wrote:
I call bullshit on this whole story.

Well fucking duh...
Of course its bullshit