00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old

24,210 Views | 97 Replies

2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:33:30

Here's a video for information

As you will see by the video, two girls pinned down an eleven year old boy and stripped him naked despite his cries for help and pleading them to stop. And the worst part, THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT. So imagine what this child was thinking, as to older people stripped him naked, ignored his cries and pleas and he was powerless to do anything against it.

This is awful, because ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done to the girls. If it was two men stripping down a girl it would be a much bigger deal because it would seem more serious, but people, it's not. Whether your being stripped by a man, women, or a freakish alien it will be the same. This boy will grow up hating women, and scarred because of these two girls "prank".

I wouldn't be able to tell from experience, but I am a little bit knowledgeable on the topic, because my father DOES know from experience. He was raped by his father, and was powerless to act against it. He was an angry, bi-polar mess. He beat people at his school, he quit school, did alot of hard drugs to try and ease the pain and ended up homeless for years before he pulled his life together (Thank god he is past all this though) but my father is STILL scarred, he still has nightmares, because when you are humiliated like this and can't do anything about it it stays with you YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

I believe these girls should recieve a very brutal punishment, but unfortunately the parents are probably the only people who will get in any serious trouble, letting the girls off scott free. And these girls think this is FUNNY, they posted it to youtube, and that alone should've landed them in prison, no matter what their age. I don't know what is going to happen, but I hope the girls get what is coming to them, and my heart goes out to that poor boy.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:35:34

At 6/5/11 09:33 PM, LucasJC wrote:

I believe these girls should recieve a very brutal punishment,

Lol why tho?

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:35:44

At 6/5/11 09:33 PM, LucasJC wrote: two girls pinned down an eleven year old boy and stripped him naked

Too bad he wasn't old enough to fap to it.

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:36:32

emasculated for life

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:36:57

Were the girls at least hot? If so I wouldn't mind

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:37:03

Hot I came now!

Quack!

Woundersplenndin'!

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:37:49

He either loved it or hes gay.
If hes gay then its a perfect treatment for being gay.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:39:44

They probably want him to be the one to take away their virginity.

Joking aside, kids these days...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:40:33

thats odd... usually MEN do that to GIRLS, not the other way around.... wow... sad...

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:41:10

I have to agree with the guy in the video. If it had been 2 guys holding down a girl and stripping her, the news reporters would have had a field day.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:41:37

At 6/5/11 09:37 PM, Faires wrote: Hot I came now!

Then you should go to jail.

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:41:47

I have no words.

Double standards are one thing. This is by and far awful. How the hell... WHAT the hell... I don't even...

....this makes me hella angry. I want those girls brought to justice, I DEMAND those girls get what they deserve.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:43:33

Therapy for the boy. 1 year community service for the girls, and 30 minutes in a Japanese bukkake retreat.

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:49:03

At 6/5/11 09:37 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: He either loved it or hes gay.

Leave homosexuals alone, its not an disease or an disorder, if he wants to be gay then let it be so.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:51:30

Why doesn't that ever happen to me?

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 21:54:28

The Hell!

wow I love how people are saying how the boy is a pussy for not enjoying having his dignity violated.

Its absolutley disturbing that these girls find it hilarous to pretty much violate the boy.

its almost borderline molestation and rape. like what most people say if two boys did it to one girl everyone would be screaming rape.
its sad how society views this. Equal Rights, Equal Responsibilities.

What were you expecting?

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:00:48

At 6/5/11 09:43 PM, JeremyLokken wrote: Therapy for the boy. 1 year community service for the girls, and 30 minutes in a Japanese bukkake retreat.

I have a better idea, being that rape is "hello" in Japan, why not give them to the yakuza?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:01:25

At 6/5/11 09:59 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: I can't seem to load the video past the first 15 seconds, but is there some sort of proof here, besides his word? A news article? A Police Report? Something? I doubt that a reported sexual assault would go unpunished, as you claim.

Yes, the girls FILMED it. The original film isn't available anymore but the police did a report on it, and the video is shown but blurred.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:03:45

I only saw 2 girls in the video, but that's 6 fresh holes not being used. The boy only has 2 fresh holes. 8 fresh holes total when not discriminating between gender.

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:04:24

I honestly wish Kratos would come over and rape those 2 girls in a threesome than slash them to death in classic God-of-War style brutalness.

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:07:07

THis is a problem, i have no pity for those who take advantages of the young sexually like that. Doesn't Matter if you're a priest or a stupid teenage bitch, throw them in the water with a big rock tied around their neck.

I can has mortal kombatz?

NG Viking Army

Zombie Crew

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:13:35

At 6/5/11 09:35 PM, Chocomilk wrote:
At 6/5/11 09:33 PM, LucasJC wrote: two girls pinned down an eleven year old boy and stripped him naked
Too bad he wasn't old enough to fap to it.

He totally is.

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:13:54

At 6/5/11 09:49 PM, CritcalOne wrote:
Leave homosexuals alone, its not an disease or an disorder, if he wants to be gay then let it be so.

It hasn't been proven that people are born with it. It might aswell be a decease.

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:16:53

I Stopped at the "MA FATHA TWAS RIPED" part

If you can't deal with it, please contact Ambassador Pineapple

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:20:16

At 6/5/11 10:04 PM, AsianOverlord wrote: I honestly wish Kratos would come over and rape those 2 girls in a threesome than slash them to death in classic God-of-War style brutalness.

I know Kratos isn't real but give this video game icon more respect he's not a pedo.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:23:55

Yeah just another case of shitty parenting corrupting children. I have a feeling these girls will or already have gotten similar treatment in their own household.

And yeah society biased views suck but that's our world for ya.

If a drunk white man sleeps with a drunk white woman its consensual

But replace white guy with black and its rape.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:25:14

I can't make 1 joke comment thats already hypocritical coming from me without everyone taking it seriously...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:32:10

At 6/5/11 10:13 PM, iamgrimreaper wrote:
At 6/5/11 09:49 PM, CritcalOne wrote:
It hasn't been proven that people are born with it. It might aswell be a decease.

For god-sake its a choice, usually influenced by living with a gay family end of discussion.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:33:35

So, why are the girls not being prosecuted again?

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to 2 Girls Strip Down an 11 year old 2011-06-05 22:33:50

What the hell is wrong with that kid? I mean really. Any normal preteen boy would cum in there pants at the thought let alone the actual action of that happening to said individual. I really dont get what the kid was bitching about because I would thoroughly enjoy that if I was in his situation. Even if the girls weren't hot, they were at least skinny even though the video is blurred so at least he's got that going for him!!!

Lucky little bitch!