00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is This Just Bad Luck?

528 Views | 1 Reply

Is This Just Bad Luck? 2011-05-23 02:45:09

Alright, so I purchased a product from a reward site several months back. It cost the equivalent of $25 in points. It's barely arrived when I check the product's page again, and it's dropped by the equivalent of $7!! If I had waited only another week, I'd have gotten a huge discount! I considered that I may have gotten bad luck, or my purchase may have somehow altered the price (which I highly doubted.

A few days ago, I made another purchase, this one from Amazon. The product I was buying cost $6 (not including shipping), and it arrived some three days later. The day after that, I check the page, and the price has dropped to $1 (also not including shipping). WHAT THE FUCK?!

I know it sounds absurd, but I swear these price changes have both occurred RIGHT AFTER I ordered my item, and I seriously think that my purchase is somehow affecting them. Is it really plausible, or do I just have extremely bad luck?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Is This Just Bad Luck? 2011-05-23 02:48:13

You have pretty bad luck I guess.

The Game.