00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My webcomic, What The Do

943 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 13:42:37

I have a web comic that I've been working on for the last few months. Most of them are drawn entirely in flash. I'm a flash animator at heart but I get a lot of ideas and comics are usually faster to make.
I've also been working on a flash animation for about a year now and it'll be done in a few months, it's going to be good just wait and see.

enjoy!

What The Do

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 16:41:10

All I have to say is: read the rules first.

Flames are just praise, but you have to squint to see it.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 17:22:48

At 5/11/11 04:41 PM, GameMasterShania wrote: All I have to say is: read the rules first.

Fuck off, hypocrite.

To BPremo: This is a very fun style, but we do prefer you showing us your drawings/comics here. When we have a clearer overview of your various techniques, we can critique it better. This forum isn't really for advertising, but for improvement.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 17:28:30

At 5/11/11 04:41 PM, GameMasterShania wrote: All I have to say is: read the rules first.

Didn't you get banned for admitting you were either 11 or 12 or something like that?

Anyways, love the comic, OP.

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 18:50:48

I really like the comic, but the font you've been using in the most recent strips is kind of obnoxious to read.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 19:29:59

Heh, giggled with the Osama one.
Also, the Force one was gud.

Kewl style you got going on, although it could use some refinement here and there.

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 21:15:51

Damn, sorry! I didn't realize I was breaking the rules I was just sharing. I haven't had anyone tell me about the font being distracting, I had a feeling it might be just a little. Would anyone else suggest me using a clearer font?

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 22:13:54

I hope you see things in new perspective now.

Comic
It's fairly decent. And quite a few funny panels. You'd better off posting your pic in the forum instead of just linking. Trust me, it's better that way.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-11 22:23:31

At 5/11/11 09:15 PM, BPremo wrote: Would anyone else suggest me using a clearer font?

LOL. Comic Sans.

In all seriousness though, I kinda jumped the gun. The font you've been using isn't that bad when its large; it's just hard to read when it's small.

Honestly though, I like it when you do the lettering yourself, like in "Smmmile." It just looks more natural.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-12 01:18:43

Hey man! Really love the comic, hilarious.

We should share links :) http://www.maxandned.com/

MAN a musical webcomic project.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-12 02:49:57

At 5/11/11 05:28 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote:
Didn't you get banned for admitting you were either 11 or 12 or something like that?

Anyways, love the comic, OP.

No, didn't get banned. Plus, there's nothing in the rules that says 'you must be 13 or over to post'.

Flames are just praise, but you have to squint to see it.

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-12 03:06:51

At 5/12/11 02:49 AM, GameMasterShania wrote: No, didn't get banned. Plus, there's nothing in the rules that says 'you must be 13 or over to post'.

Two things:

1) In the terms of use, section IX, says "In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Newgrounds Website is not intended for children under 13. " The reason I haven't banned you is I don't feel I need to throw my weight around to remove a person who's 1 year younger than the age recommendation, and kill off your enjoyment of a website. Plus you don't get on my nerves.

2) "All I have to say is: read the rules first." is almost useless information to provide. It doesn't welcome the guy to the art forum, you're totally ignoring his comic, and he'll have to read the rules.
I'm guessing you're referring to the rule that BPBremo needs to upload the picture to a forum post, which you could have just said.

... I'm liking the comic in the opening post, btw :)

BBS Signature

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-12 05:04:06

The Webcomic was actually pretty funny - and I liked the style that was used on it, not the sort that you see often and reminds me quite a bit of CloudEater/CloudObler's style. Which is cool.

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-05-12 05:19:16

Im luvin the style but im hating the font :P

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-06-02 21:22:30

Love the comic!! *Ctrl+D*

Response to My webcomic, What The Do 2011-06-02 22:26:15

Your PEMDAS rant is my favorite so far!

Who are you?

My art thread.

BBS Signature