00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds - The Interviewer

39,753 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2014-02-19 10:54:09

NEWS UPDATE
Well people this time I'm being serious. The Interviewer will be coming to an end at the 200th Interview. We're still far away from that mark, but that is when it will be coming to an end. Will there still be future interviews? Yes, they will be specials though and The Interviewer will not be updated on a weekly basis. The main reason for this is because I want to move onto other projects, mainly on my Dohn page where I am conducting more in-depth interviews as opposed to the more creative based interviews on The Interviewer. I want to expand my writings past journalism and get back into creative writing.

Yeah, when we reach Interview 200, it will be the end. Will The Interviewer come back? Probably not at a weekly basis. There will still be stuff on The Interviewer though. I ask that you please follow my Dohn page though, since most of my writings are going to be over there.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with scriptwelder #2
He has returned and he's brought more goodies with him to the party. Check it out!

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2014-02-26 14:00:05

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with deathink
This brilliant game designer has made some fun games and even given us some fun toys to play with.

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2014-03-12 01:19:21

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with brewstew
A duo who share their stories through the power of animation.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2014-09-10 13:49:08

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back once again! Been dealing with a lot of stuff recently, but now we're back and will be better than ever. The Interviewer is going to be getting a large overhaul soon. With the new blog system in hand, I'm going to be touching up every single interview. Think of it like people on YouTube turning their videos to higher quality. Also since there is no more character limit on news posts, I can finally combine a lot of the interviews together. Which I have been doing a little bit. That way the numbering system will work out better.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Pegosho
Quite the underrated artist here on Newgrounds. Check out his works if you haven't already seen them on the front page.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-04-02 18:05:32

NEWS UPDATE
You may have missed a few interviews since I last posted one. Sorry about that. The Interviewer went through a bit of a hiatus and now it has been dropped as a regularly updated article. There will still be interviews posted so don't stop sending me suggestions. I will be doing these as special cases as I come to them, like I was when I was just starting. I may attempt to go back at this full force, but not at this moment in time. I have been doing this for 5 years now and we just celebrated our 6th Anniversary, so go us.

There will be an interview with Tom Fulp released this Pico Day though and it will be the last interview done with him on The Interviewer since he's been interviewed the most as it is.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Nutcasenightmare
The man who brought us :the game: series and most recently Coming Out Simulator. A lot of interesting stories to tell in this one.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-04-30 00:46:25

@Ryanson @NekoMika @Atlas

I have been weighing this for some time now, but after I just did a recent interview, I have gotten this sudden jolt of energy to want to keep going now. Should I resume The Interviewer's weekly updates or do you think it might damage me some?

Also, I haven't heard much from you guys in the department.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-04-30 00:58:41

At 4/30/15 12:46 AM, The-Great-One wrote: @Ryanson @NekoMika @Atlas

I have been weighing this for some time now, but after I just did a recent interview, I have gotten this sudden jolt of energy to want to keep going now. Should I resume The Interviewer's weekly updates or do you think it might damage me some?

Also, I haven't heard much from you guys in the department.

You can tag people?!?!

I ain't even know, man

You do you. Writing on a consistent, semi-scheduled basis is hard enough for me without any outside pressure. If you plan ahead in advance, shouldn't be too hard.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-09-21 03:12:38

NEWS UPDATE
@supergandhi64 @Troisnyx @WooleyWorld

I am extremely sorry for the lack of updates on my part. To my readers I am also very sorry for the lack of updates. I have had three interviews with these individuals stockpiled for months and I have yet to release them. I apologize for this on such a deep level. For those who don't know I've been going through a rough patch lately. I have lost all motivation. I am slowly getting it back though. So within the next three days starting today we will have new interviews coming up, ending on the 200th interview as promised. I hope you enjoy.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with supergandhi64
If you browse the forums chances are you have come across him. If you read his posts then there's a good chance whether you liked it or not, you did not regret it.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with The777Demon | Interview with Gagsy | Interview with Sevkat]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Appsro
One of my old interviews. It has been a long time since I spoke to Appsro and I'm thinking it is about time that I talk to him again. Hopefully he hasn't strayed too far. Tracking down can be exhausting at times.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-09-22 15:43:31

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Troisnyx
It is a two-parter folks, so I suggest you grab a snack. This lovely individual has been contributing to the Audio Portal for years now and has been on my radar for at the very least a few months to possibly a year. I now bring her story to you.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with Hania | Interview with DaGrahamCraka ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

HAPPY MADNESS DAY!

Interview with Krinkels
Interview with Littleluckylink

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-09-23 19:31:25

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with WooleyWorld
This animator is quite the underrated gem on here. His works have made many Newgrounds members laugh and is akin to that of eddsworld.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with eddsworld | Interview with DonkeysBazooka | Interview with Manly-Chicken ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-10-03 02:09:07

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Cairos
The master of drawing hands and the feminine beauty. He's an old bird from 2004, please welcome Cairos.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with CosmicDeath | Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with the Art Portal: Defining Art ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2015-11-04 02:03:29

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-03-23 11:06:18

[ Index Page | Theme Song ]

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back at full force now! We are going to reach the 200th Interview! Therefore I need suggestions! Any suggestions from anybody and everywhere! I am mulling around the prospects for the 150th and 200th interviews so I have ideas there.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Sexual-Lobster #2
From the twisted mind that has brought us Pleasure Island and Angry Dog, Sexual-Lobster returns to us again to talk about the Manwhore series and his roots in art and animation.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with Sexual-Lobster | Interview with MasterAardvark | Interview with eddsworld ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with The Graffiti Crew
One of my favorite group interviews. I've always had a love for graffiti artwork and the meaning behind a lot of it. I find it fascinating how artists use the world as their canvas.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-03-30 12:33:12

NEWS UPDATE
I have gotten a lot of suggestions from a number of people already! One being @liljim. Who has helped out with a few interviews for The Interviewer and has helped out with The Interviewer overall. So special thanks to him again for his help.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with TheSilleGuy
The winner of The 2015 Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation! He is known not only for his creative works, but helping others creative works shine as well!

Related Interviews
[ Interview with RicePirate | Interview with Dave Bruno | Interview with Hikarian ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with scottmale24
From the guy who brought us How I Buy Petrol? and Epic Quest! - The Newgrounds Choose Your Own MS Paint Adventure. Check out this interview from the archive!

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-04-06 16:01:08

NEWS UPDATE
I am still looking for suggestions. I have an idea for the 150th Interview Special, how people are going to like it though I don't know.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Jacob Streilein
There's a Man in the Woods... what a spectacle.

Related Interviews
[ Interview with Sykohyko | Interview with TheWeebl | Interview with Jazza ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with The-Great-One
One of my most requested interviews was an interview with me for some odd reason. I thought, why not at this point.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-04-13 16:31:48

NEWS UPDATE
@Ryanson @NekoMika @Atlas
We're still doing weekly updates. I am still looking for suggestions as well! Please send them in! Also to my fellow interviewers, if you're interested at all in coming back then I will gladly welcome you with open arms!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with steampianist
Another traveling bard who works with Vocaloid!

Related Interviews
[ Interview with Bosa | Interview with xKore | Interview with Back-From-Purgatory ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music
Whoa boy did this one take a long time to get together and the answers were a lot more interesting than I though they would be. Especially because one person got added to the interview that I hadn't originally put there.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-04-20 03:59:52

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is coming to an end at the 200th interview. I am in a bind though. I won't be continuing The Interviewer, however I am wondering if I should pass it down to another writer to let it keep going. I am looking for advice on this. My fellow interviewers can help me out on this.

@NekoMika @Ryanson @Atlas @Sketchy @Asandir

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with SardonicSamurai #2
He's back! And better than ever! It has been so long since I last interviewed SardonicSamurai and during his absence we have grown! He has returned and I was fortunate enough to interview him once again!

Related Interviews
[ Interview with SardonicSamurai | Interview with Kirbopher | Interview with Ocarina-Kid ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Littleluckylink
I followed Madness Day like a hawk to be able to see the next addition to his Madness series. What started with Dawn of the Madness and going onto Dusk of the Madness, it was a wonderful series!

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-04-27 15:51:45

NEWS UPDATE
We're getting close to the 150th Interview Special! Again I already have planned out who will be the 150th interview, but I am still looking for suggestions for other interviews. So please send them my way.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Template88
A brilliant and criminally underrated artist on here. However I got caught more in her theories on art than I did her artwork.

Related Links
[ Interview with Toast-Tony | Interview with Fifty-50 | Interview with MasterAardvark #2 ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW
Interview with Emrox
The winner of the 2012 Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animation! He made one of my favorite movies here on Newgrounds entitled Animals of the Metropolis. If you haven't checked out his works you most definitely need to!

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-05-20 04:32:07

Hey mate, it's a long overdue reply, but I won't be able to continue with the interviewer as I am hardly on Newgrounds anymore and I am following a new passion with writing.

Thanks mate, I'm thankful that you allowed me to do my bits here and there.
Cheers
Daniel (Sketchy)

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-05-20 04:34:44

At 5/20/16 04:32 AM, Sketchy wrote: Hey mate, it's a long overdue reply, but I won't be able to continue with the interviewer as I am hardly on Newgrounds anymore and I am following a new passion with writing.

Thanks mate, I'm thankful that you allowed me to do my bits here and there.
Cheers
Daniel (Sketchy)

Sad to hear that. I intend on branching out more myself. I will be ending The Interviewer at the 200th interview. If you're up for interviewing one more person before it ends, just shoot me a PM.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-09-02 00:46:01

NEWS UPDATE
Well I've posted the new interview! One of my most requested interviews. I also did it in a new style that when I clean up all the past interviews I'm going to be implementing. Let me know how you like it! Also I have now been a member of Newgrounds for 10 years.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Adam Phillips
The man who brought us Bitey! He used to work with The Walt Disney Television Studio and now works on Bob's Burgers.

[ Related Interviews ]
[ Interview with AlmightyHans | Interview with Tom Fulp #3 | Interview with Sykohyko ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Tom Fulp
To celebrate being on Newgrounds for 10 years, let's go back to the very first interview. It was sloppy, it wasn't that great, but it was the first throughout this saga that has culminated throughout the years. It was also nice that Tom not only agreed to this interview with so much he has to do and worry about. He did a lot of The Interviewer that may seem like a small act of generosity, yet it snowballed into one hell of a ride that I will never forget.

Thanks @TomFulp

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2016-09-07 07:47:57

NEWS UPDATE
Next week may not have an interview. I have a backlog I need to take care of. The 150th Interview is one that I'm sure no one will see coming. Also I have a big group interview that if I include everything I want to, will possibly be the longest interview. I'm expecting at the very least 3 Parts and a maximum of 5 Parts to it.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW
Interview with Bosa #3
He returns once more to show his latest creations and to tell us the details about a game that he has been in the process of making for over four years.

[ Related Interviews ]
[ Interview with Bosa | Interview with Bosa #2 | Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Krinkels
Madness Day is approaching. I really should do another interview with the creator of Madness. See what else he's been working on.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2017-10-25 01:39:59

[ Index Page | Theme Song | Follow The Interviewer | Follow sorohanro ]

NEWS UPDATE
It has been a while. Over one year in fact. I am sorry for my absence and hope you can forgive me. I've been going through a lot lately, plus buying a new house, and work... so much work. This week and next week alone are going to be migraines for sure. As I'm posting this, I'm supposed to be asleep... yet here I am. I'm back though and should be at a more scheduled releases... don't hold that to me though.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Eggy
The game developer who I akin to be more of a game machine! The mastermind behind the latest hit Arcalona and the classic game The Unfair Platformer. He is also the creator of The Best Flash Ever.

[ Related Interviews ]
[ Interview with mirosurabu and Xerus | Interview with PuffballsUnited | Interview with Nutcasenightmare ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Benjamin Tibbetts
An old friend contacted me out of the blue yesterday. Lo and behold, it was Ben. A far better interviewer than I am, I got the privilege to talk to this creative individual. He is a Newgrounds creator others should really look up to in terms of his determination and work ethic.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2018-01-13 03:22:07

At 1/11/18 05:10 PM, RealFaction wrote: Hey, hope all is well with you, i'm looking forward to seeing your final interviews :)

I wish I could say all is well. Work has taken a lot out of me. I can't find as much time as I used to to dedicate to The Interviewer.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2018-04-19 02:00:45

[ Index Page | Theme Song | Follow The Interviewer | Follow sorohanro ]

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer has returned! Got a lot of stuff situated in my life. It's been a couple of ups and downs. Mostly downs and less ups. Overall though, not too bad. 2018 is looking like it's gonna be a great year! The Interviewer is back and will be better than ever. I've got a back log I need to get through and hopefully will be pushing these out once a week like I used to!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

The Interviewer - Behind The Scenes
Not a brand new interview per say, something I've been toying around with for a while now. I pretty much lay out how I've been doing this for years now. What has changed and how I've grown over time. There is also a spoiler for the next interview that is coming out.

[ Related Interviews ]
[ Interview with The-Great-One | Interview with The Interviewer | Interview with Tom Fulp #4 ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with The Vad Flaaten Brothers
@HolyKonni made the first suggestion ever for The Interviewer. He suggested I interview @TommyVF and @MarcyVF. They are brothers who are incredible animators. I decided to save them as my 100th interview. Their works range from absurd, to masterful, and a little bit of both.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2018-05-09 15:50:53

[ Index Page| Theme Song | Follow The Interviewer | Follow sorohanro ]

NEWS UPDATE
The Interviewer is back in full force now! And I'm looking to turn it into a Patreon here soon. Granted this is not E-Begging, but it would be pretty cool if I could do this full time! Work tends to pull me away from my creative aspirations. Who knows? If I can do this full time I could do that live interview that everybody wants. Let's see what happens.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Meghan Luna
She hit the scene on Newgrounds a bit later than we would have liked, but better late than never! She has graced the front page with some beautiful and strange works.

[ Related Interviews ]
[ Interview with Cairos | Interview with Hikarian | Interview with Sabtastic ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Sexual-Lobster #2
Sexual-Lobster's second interview here. We talk about his future works and the many new adventures of the Manwhore. It feels like yesterday that I interviewed him for the first time. He will return for a third time don't you worry.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2020-03-18 05:26:26

Index PageTheme Song | Follow The Interviewer | Follow sorohanro ]

NEWS UPDATE

The Interviewer is back! Weekly interviews for you to read every Wednesday! I'm sorry for my long absence. I will elaborate on this more on my own profile later on in the week. I have some really nice guests lined up for you in the coming weeks! Which if you're stuck indoors due to the virus you can take this opportunity to read every interview. I'm working on cleaning up the interviews as well.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with NCH

An animator whose animations you are not unfamiliar with, but the person behind them you may be. His life and works from growing up in Singapore to his battle with cancer.

[ Related Interviews ]

[ Interview with scottmale24 | Interview with MasterAardvark | Interview with Sexual-Lobster #2 ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Elios

The first standard user interview with one of the most popular users at the time due to his photogenic appearance, his humor, and his overall presence on the Newgrounds BBS Forums. He's still a user that I miss to this day.

Index Page | Theme Song ]

NEWS UPDATE

We have reached another milestone. The 150th Interview! This one is a return to a special group on Newgrounds, but with different members this time. I hope you enjoy it. Also next week's interview is certainly one that you do not want to miss! So be ready for that one!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Elite Guard Barracks #2

It has been nine years since I last interviewed this group. That was all the way back at the 40th Interview. They return, this time with different members. Being @byteslinger, @GUTHRIE, @ZomAlien, and @Exedor! With all the changes going on Newgrounds, The EGB has certainly adapted to the new landscape.

iu_104248_2732075.jpg

Related Interviews

[ Interview with The Newgrounds Police Department | Interview with The Elite Guard Barracks | Interview with The Review Request Club ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Luis

This interview with Luis is one of the earliest interviews I have done. I really need to talk with him again since it has been forever. Back then he wasn't even a site admin yet. This is one person who has done so much for this site.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2020-04-01 02:53:35

NEWS UPDATE

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYBODY! I'm glad to see that even on Newgrounds we are practicing social distancing! Everybody stay safe and sexy during the quarantine! You can spend the time reading EVERY INTERVIEW for The Interviewer!

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with P-Bot

The one who keeps the Movies and Games fair and under control! Portal Bot! The bot with the Blam Cannon! He speaks to Newgrounds for the first time about his work, his fellow bots, and what he envisions for the future of Newgrounds!

iu_106140_2732075.png

Check Out P-Bot's Postings Forum

Translated For Bots

01010100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100

Related Interviews

[ Interview with Tom Fulp #2 | Interview with Malachy | Interview with scriptwelder ]

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with Sabtastic

An interview with my favorite artist on Newgrounds. Her works bring me joy, beauty, and laughter. It was a long time coming for me to interview her and I'm glad I finally got around to doing it.

NEWS UPDATE

The Interviewer is back and in full force going forward! If you have suggestions then please send them my way! New interviews will be up every Wednesday AND starting next month we will have a Patreon up and running! I must ask that you send any support to Newgrounds first, because without Newgrounds there would be no Interviewer.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Kevin MacLeod

The man, the myth, the legend. The master of the royalty free music. Kevin MacLeod!

Related Interviews

Interview with the Audio Portal: Defining Music | Interview with Ocarina-Kid | Interview with Back-From-Purgatory

THROWBACK INTERVIEW

Interview with DaGrahamCraka

The first interview done with a musician from the Audio Portal. Was the one who we looked to for our Trance and Techno before Waterflame became a household name.