00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Survival Story (New one!)

13,778 Views | 279 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 06:26:29

Okay the story is that you're in the middle of a full scale vampire uprising, though you don't know it just yet, they are about finally reveal their existence and turn humans into vampires or blood slaves for them to feed off of, you must either help them, hide from them, or raise rebellion and fight for your lives.

Okay I've gotten a few more ideas, my bro kind of screwed up my last idea for a story... so first the CS, rules, and story.

Name:
Appearance:
Power (At the most three please, vampires only) :
Karmic balance:
Weapon (Two melee or one melee and a long range weapon) :

Rules: 1: No god modding AKA: Having a character that cannot be killed from anything, having a weapon that can kill anyone just by touching them, and not taking any damage at all because you have super strong armor, etc.

2: No killing of other characters without a writer's permission.

3: If you do control someone's character, please PM them to make sure that it's alright.

Here's my CS.

Name: Joe Dawson
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, a black jacket that's usually unzipped, white shirt, blue jeans, six feet tall.
Power: Nothing ...Yet. >:)
Karmic balance: Evil
Weapon: 9mm pistol, combat knife

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 06:38:17

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, a black jacket that's usually unzipped, white shirt, blue jeans, six feet tall.

I was lying in bed, wide awake, I couldn't sleep, I had the feeling that something was going to happen, I sat up and stretch, I heard a noise downstairs, I got up and walked toward my door, but I had the feeling that it wasn't just my dog wanting to go out, I walked over to my dresser, I pulled the top drawer out and took out a 9mm pistol, a birthday gift from my parents, I also took out a combat knife, a gift from my friends, I put the knife in my pocket and I kept my pistol out as I opened the door.

I walked out of the room quietly, I didn't want to disturb my parents in the next room, I walked towards the stairs, I saw a light on in the kitchen at first I thought it was just one of my brothers going down and sneaking a late night snack, but something bothered me, there was a smell in the air, blood, at first I thought it was just because he just sliced his finger, but the smell was over powering, if he had just cut his finger then there shouldn't have been such a strong scent, I quietly and slowly descended down the stairs, unknowing of the horrors that I was about to be thrown into, the tides of fate forcing me to descend deep into the darkness.

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 07:33:31

Name: formally known as Bruce Shaffer alias: devil (based on the tarot card)
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: light green eyes, battle scars on hands, tall, bulky, wears a tattered white thermal with a leather vest over it, ripped and faded blue jeans and weathered work boots. short brown hair, Anglo Saxon bone structure, prominent jawline, muscular arms, toned and sleek chest and core, broad shoulders, sports a tattoo on his left forearm displaying the Greek symbol of protection: the staff of Hermes.
Power : the ability to activate massive amounts of strength.
Karmic balance: generally good (paladin)
Weapon : carries around a war hammer nicknamed Jonah Ark; ark for short. has a shot gun strapped around to his back and a leather belt holding shotgun shells.
(sorry but he is not a vampire, more like a human endowed with supernatural powers to take on the evil)

Damn. All this killing does a number on your moral code. sometimes I can't sleep, thinkin' bout all them damn demons. I tried to quit smoking before the incident, before I woke up one morning with a tattoo on my forearm and one of them fuckers doin' the dead mans jig at the foot of my bed. But everyone has a vice right? it's what keeps us human. There was this one time back a year or so I was travelin' down I-95 toward Arizona, there was this man thumb stretched out standin on the side of the road in the pale moon light. i started to thinkin' why would a ragged man like that be waitn' for anybody to scoop em' up an' take em'? outta guilt i pulled my truck over to the side of the road. "where ya headed?" I was a little nervous. he wasted no time gettin in the truck. "cali, heard its a bum's paradise up there." i started drvin' back on the road. "why you say that?" he looked at me with hard eyes, the eyes of a man who don't give a hoot and hell bout no one else.

he let out a light chuckle "hell, cause there be food there my boy!" he smiled, his teeth were as white as the full moon, i swear i saw fangs. "oh yeah?" i kept my guard up wasn't gonna let no bum rob me of nothin'. "i'm headed up there myself, figure i'd just scoop you up and take you there." i was tryin' to be friendly. "well thanks a bunch pal, would be hell of a hike if ya didn't" after he said that a silence hung over us. i turned on the radio so it would be less awkward. i drove for awhile until i came into this small town, bout 5,000 people maybe 6. we stopped at one of them small town hotels only guys like me stay at. told the bum i wasn't gonna buy him a room, told him the ride was all he got. so i went ta bed, bout 3;30 i wake up and that damn bums in my room doin' that damn jig. he lunged at me so i threw him through the wall. he crawled back out and hissed like a damn cat and came back for another round. grabbed a desk lamp broke it in half and stabbed em in the heart; didn't see it comin'.
that's when i noticed the tattoo. i ain't never gotten a tattoo before so how the hell did that get there? bum turned to ash and i stumbled out of the hotel and left. stopped at a gas station filled my tank bought a pack of cigarettes and kept driven. been huntin' them demons ever since. i don't find them they find me.

Pill General Was Here

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 07:45:44

(I meant... Vampire or human not Caucasian or Asian.)

When I had reached the first floor, I saw a man, his skin was pale, his eyes red, his mouth covered in blood, my brother's blood, I saw his body next to the man, the man walked towards me, I raised my pistol. "Who are you?" I asked, I tried my best not to make it look like I was scared, the man just laughed and kept walking towards me, I took a shot at him, it clipped his ear. "The next one goes in between your eyes!" I said, to my amazement his ear healed. "Boy, I'm not human, you're my food, now just put down that pistol and we can all just get along, your brother was foolish and pulled a knife out on me... we all can see what happened there." He said, he chuckled darkly.

I backed away a little, I shot him in between the eyes, it went right through his skull, his blood spattered in the ground in front of me, to my amazement it had happened again, his head had healed, he looked annoyed now. "Put down the gun!" He hissed, I shot him through the heart, it had worked, he fell down to the ground lifeless, I walked upstairs and checked the rooms, there were only bodies left, I had survived whatever had been down there, it wasn't human, and I wanted answers.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 08:11:07

Name: Soul (Real name not given)

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Medium / Long brown hair, Dark red eyes, he is short and quite skinny. Very pale, there is an element to him that is somewhat chaotic.

Power: Increased Strength, Speed, Condensed Energy manipulation.

Karmic balance: Chaotic Good

Weapon: Appears to be Dual 45 caliber 1911's (however the guns fire bullets formed of of condensed energy (vampire power applied to the guns), each silver and bearing a skull on their side. The guns each have a blade over the top of the barrel good for parry and possibly cutting (would in worse case flip the guns upside down and use them as blades.)

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
Soul

He had smiled at the fire arms dealer... only a few hours ago. When the dealer told him plainly that one of his age could not bear firearms he had sighed lightly and within moments the dealer, was no longer a problem.
"I'm sorry, but I have to take these." Soul had said as he took a box from the corner shelf. It had a large D engraved into its cover and he smiled opening it. These had been his fathers guns before he was... changed, and they would serve as his own now.
Running faster than he should, but slower than he wanted to, Soul makes a break for the human town. Where tonight, under the crimson moon there was a strong smell of blood.

Vampire Survival Story (New one!)

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 08:15:11

I walked upstairs, I walked into my room, I opened my closet and pulled out my backpack, I took everything out of it, I started packing some clothes, ammo, a first aid kit, all of the money that I could find in the house, and some canned food, I put it around my back and I walked outside, leaving everything that I knew, I had to run, I didn't know if that... thing, had friends or allies, I started walking down the street.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 08:50:33

(There now my CS is my sig)

As Soul ran he was looking more at the buildings around him than infront of him. He didn't notice the human walking the other way, in the same line as himself.

Thinks: "This isn't good... the smell of blood is going to lead them here, I can't deal with them just yet!"

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 08:55:31

the humming of my truck was the only thing i could hear. it became white noise. i pulled down a side street - suburbia - my arm was tinglin' them demons were near. under the streetlight i saw a boy, backpack and all walking, i slowed down to a stop got out and grabbed jonah i walked toward him, he looked freaked out. "what you doin out this late boy?"

Pill General Was Here

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 09:22:35

Soul runs blindly into the front of a parked vehicle (presumably yours) and it makes a loud metallic 'clang' as his gun smacks its hood. Soul coughs and looks around worried. Seeing you two he catches a glimpse of your weaponry and tries to collect himself. The only way out of here is past them... what an unlucky day.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 10:14:17

i was grinnin at this point, not only did i run into some kid but one of them demons. i hold jonah tighter. "listen you no good piece o' shit demon, run on home 'fore i smash your goddamn chest in." i took a step closer, veins started poppin out of my arms, i was ready for anythin.

Pill General Was Here

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 12:13:02

"I'm not like them..." This was the most he could muster under the stresses... there was blood spilt here and they wouldn't be able to resist it. Spilling any more would be adding to the flames. He side steps quietly, having drawn a gun from an awkward sheath on his lower back and trys to move along the length of the road to the next building... aiming without fail at your skull. "I'm not like them..."

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:01:47

I ran away from the two, I didn't trust either of them, especially the one that kept calling that guy a demon, I believed that he was delusional, which made him dangerous, I didn't want to be around them, I continued running until I got to the exit of town, I stopped then I looked behind me. "...Time to leave this place..." I muttered sadly, I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I started to walk along the road to the town nearby.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:16:12

The very moment Soul got to the building he moved like lighting, sheathing his gun and leaping an impossible height onto the roof where he made his way ludicrously fast across the roof tops he slowed down as he neared the towns exit and leapt off the roof landing a few feet from the other one who he hadn't noticed in the fuss. "Vampire hunters... oafs." Soul growled to himself and then looked up and stopped in shock his red eyes flashed in the light of the moon.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:21:18

I quickly turned around and looked at the boy, he looked just a little bit older than me. "Who are you?" I asked, I backed away, I drew my pistol and took out my combat knife. "I might have to fight my way out of this one." I thought, I pointed it at the boy's heart, it was just a precaution in case he was one of those... things that attacked my house, I had thoughts swirling in my head what it could be, my thoughts always ended with one simple word, vampire, but I kept thinking that couldn't be the true case, vampires were just myths.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:28:41

Soul frowns and dusts off his suit again, a nervous habbit he can't get over. However he walks towards you fearlessly and attempts to place his hand on the gun, his force is overpowering (if not unhuman) and he turns the barrel down to the ground and smiles holding out his other hand to you. "I'm Soul, your leaving this hell as well?"

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:33:04

"You're one of those things aren't you... the things... that just murdered my whole family..." I muttered, I held up the combat knife, I knew that I might die but I wasn't going to go down without a fight. "And this 'hell' happens to be my home!" I said, I pointed the knife at his heart.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:37:30

"Not this hell-" Soul laughs to himself quietly and points to your skull. "-This hell. And don't act as though you don't understand. As far as being one of those, yes I probably am one of 'those' you are thinking of. However I'm going to say it only once... I'm not like them."

Soul smiled in a way that was both reassuring and frightening it flashed his fangs for a mere moment but there was something about him that is hard to ignore, and it is an unusual feeling of honesty.

"Plus if I wanted you dead I would have just shot you while I was far away."

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:43:36

I force my gun out of his hand and I turn around. "Whatever... vampire." I said, I started walking away from the boy, I continued to walking down the street, it was getting cold, I zipped my jacket up. "...There's gonna be more of them, I just know it..." I thought, I continued to walk towards the town nearby.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:49:20

Soul laughs to himself and follows you, hopeing that crazed hunter back there doesn't catch his direction anytime soon. He starts off quite a few feet away but slowly comes to walk beside you. Thinking: "It's too bad what's going to happen to that town."

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 18:54:05

I didn't mind that he was next to me, I just kept walking. "...I wonder if anyone's going to survive... there's going to be more coming, right?" I asked, I hugged my arms together hoping to get some more warmth, I kept walking towards the town, I could see the lights of the town on the horizon, like it was a small beacon of hope, slowly guiding me towards safety, but I was wrong.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:02:00

Soul exhaled, seeing as there was no to limited heat in his breath (which he didn't really need to breath... it was another habit) there was no fog or steam from the air.

"To be honest, that town we left is probably overrun by now."

He sighed and looked up at the sky continuing to walk alongside ye.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:10:42

"I see..." I muttered, I kept walking, when we had reached the town everything looked normal, people were walking through the streets, people were driving, and everyone seemed to be okay, but what struck me as strange was why they were out in the middle of night. "Could that mean... that they're vampires too?!" I wondered, I noticed that some of them were pale, and the people beside them looked like they had no choice but to be with them, and I noticed that some of them had cuts on them.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:19:57

As if reading your thoughts he reasures you: "Don't worry, only one out of every six or so of them are. The rest are... well you can probably guess what they are for eh? Just... stay close, and cover any showing skin."

Soul gives you a toothed grin.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:23:26

I put my hood up and put my hands in my pocket, I keep my head down. "Dammit... here too..." I thought, I looked around at where to go. "We need to find a car to get out of here or a place to stay..." I muttered.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:27:27

"And why would you need a car... don't you ever read any of those stereotypical vampire storys? Well some of it is true... we are much faster than any blasted car."

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:33:25

"Well if you haven't noticed I'm kind of... oh I don't know, human, so excuse me for not being able to go as fast as you." I muttered annoyed, I looked around for either a car or a place to stay for the time being.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:52:00

I frown as we meet the sidewalk, and decide to ignore your idiocy for the moment.

We can't stay, this is a feeder town.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 19:57:19

I sighed and kept walking, I knew we couldn't stay here otherwise I'd be captured and killed. "Let's get out of here as soon as possible." I said.

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 20:20:11

"Since when is it all this 'we' business anyway, we are but walking the same path. I don't know who you are."

I smile and then look up at the crimson moon. "What color is the moon really? Is it actually red?

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story (New one!) 2011-05-07 20:26:48

"...Joe..." I muttered, I kept walking, I stared at the moon for a while.