00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ragnarokia are you the Devil?

1,452 Views | 22 Replies

Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:34:36

Because my mommy says I should not talk to the devil. He would try to give me candy called aids.

Ragnarokia are you the Devil?

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:36:18

I am willing to bet this candy would come in the form of a lollipop.

Missing: My Forum sig

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:36:39

It's right you shouldnt talk to the devil, but Iam not the devil, I am an Angel. I have sweets I can give to you.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:38:34

At 3/28/11 01:36 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: It's right you shouldnt talk to the devil, but Iam not the devil, I am an Angel. I have sweets I can give to you.

You know mommy says, mommy says, mommy says a lot of things when she's drunk, but mommy says that the Devil used to be an Angel. Also mommy says, mommy says, mommy drinks. . .

mommy says that the Devil lies. How do I know you are not lying?

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:38:44

At 3/28/11 01:36 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: It's right you shouldnt talk to the devil, but Iam not the devil, I am an Angel. I have sweets I can give to you.

Don't listen to his lies! He wants to rape you!

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:43:26

At 3/28/11 01:38 AM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: Ragnarokia, I still think your username is Ragnorika.

Whichever works.

At 3/28/11 01:38 AM, The-Great-One wrote: You know mommy says, mommy says, mommy says a lot of things when she's drunk, but mommy says that the Devil used to be an Angel. Also mommy says, mommy says, mommy drinks. . .
mommy says that the Devil lies. How do I know you are not lying?

Mommy is right about the devil, you should be careful around the devil. But the drinks are the devil, the sweets are the truth.

At 3/28/11 01:38 AM, JT1 wrote: Don't listen to his lies! He wants to rape you!

Rape is such a harsh word. I only go with people who consent, but I dont like anyone to be hungry so I offer them sweets regardless of what they want.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:47:50

At 3/28/11 01:43 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Mommy is right about the devil, you should be careful around the devil. But the drinks are the devil, the sweets are the truth.

If drinks are the Devil then why does mommy buy them? Does mommy love me? Did you hurt my mommy?

Rape is such a harsh word. I only go with people who consent, but I dont like anyone to be hungry so I offer them sweets regardless of what they want.

But why would you always offer sweets? Do you live in the board game Candyland?

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:51:38

At 3/28/11 01:47 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/28/11 01:43 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Mommy is right about the devil, you should be careful around the devil. But the drinks are the devil, the sweets are the truth.
If drinks are the Devil then why does mommy buy them? Does mommy love me? Did you hurt my mommy?

Mommy has a lot of problems, and though the devil is not to be trusted the devil can help problems.

I have a large load of them spare in my candyvan, I let all have them so they will be happy.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:51:49

At 3/28/11 01:47 AM, The-Great-One wrote:

Did you hurt my mommy?

Yes, and he will hurt you too.

The candy is a bribe to gain access to your private parts. Do not accept it!

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:53:46

At 3/28/11 01:51 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: I have a large load of them spare in my candyvan, I let all have them so they will be happy.

Mommy says, well mommy says. . . well okay daddy says not to get into other peoples vans because he talked people into getting into other peoples vans and that's why, that's why he went to jail and then mommy started drinking.

So if I got into your van, you would go to jail and I don't want to send an Angel to jail.

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 01:59:32

At 3/28/11 01:53 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/28/11 01:51 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: I have a large load of them spare in my candyvan, I let all have them so they will be happy.
Mommy says, well mommy says. . . well okay daddy says not to get into other peoples vans because he talked people into getting into other peoples vans and that's why, that's why he went to jail and then mommy started drinking.
So if I got into your van, you would go to jail and I don't want to send an Angel to jail.

Thats very sweet of you to care about an Angel. Don't worry I won;t have you go in my van. I admire your care for me and I save the best, sweetest candy for people like you. candy coated as white as heaven.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:07:11

At 3/28/11 01:59 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Thats very sweet of you to care about an Angel. Don't worry I won;t have you go in my van. I admire your care for me and I save the best, sweetest candy for people like you. candy coated as white as heaven.

Daddy gives mommy white candy. I don't think I want white candy.

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:10:29

This is just....what?

I either need to come to the General forums more often or you guys need to go out more.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:15:31

At 3/28/11 02:07 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Daddy gives mommy white candy. I don't think I want white candy.

But doesn't the white candy calm mommy down, it's nice to be calm.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:35:45

At 3/28/11 02:15 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: But doesn't the white candy calm mommy down, it's nice to be calm.

I don't know I can make my own white candy why do I need yours?
Mommy says that my Uncle is my real daddy. Is she lying?

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:41:10

At 3/28/11 02:35 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/28/11 02:15 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: But doesn't the white candy calm mommy down, it's nice to be calm.
I don't know I can make my own white candy why do I need yours?

Mine has an Angels touch, its lighter and feels more filled than ordinary white candy.

Mommy says that my Uncle is my real daddy. Is she lying?

Your mommy wouldn't lie to you, but the devil drink would, it depends which it came from.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:41:44

Do not take the white candy! It is called rhohypnol. It will make you sleep, and he will hurt you while you sleep.

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:54:55

At 3/28/11 02:41 AM, JT1 wrote: Do not take the white candy! It is called rhohypnol. It will make you sleep, and he will hurt you while you sleep.

You keep saying scary words. What if you are the Devil?

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 02:59:34

At 3/28/11 02:54 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/28/11 02:41 AM, JT1 wrote: Do not take the white candy! It is called rhohypnol. It will make you sleep, and he will hurt you while you sleep.
You keep saying scary words. What if you are the Devil?

I am not the Devil. I am just warning you of your impending doom at the hands of the nefarious Ragnarokia. Heed my warning, or face the consequences.

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 03:04:24

At 3/28/11 02:41 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: *speeds off in van*

Mmmffmfmfffmmfff

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 03:10:44

At 3/28/11 03:04 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
Mmmffmfmfffmmfff

Fantastic. I am not going to save you. You are on your own.

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 03:12:39

At 3/28/11 02:59 AM, JT1 wrote: I am not the Devil. I am just warning you of your impending doom at the hands of the nefarious Ragnarokia. Heed my warning, or face the consequences.

My absence has been from me performing my Angelic duties I wouldn't do anything malicious like this devil suggests.

At 3/28/11 03:04 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
Mmmffmfmfffmmfff

This poor child got sweets stuck in his throat I had to risk punishment and take him to one of our healers.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarokia are you the Devil? 2011-03-28 07:16:13

I am here to purge the devil, I am a priest, and here is my instrument of exorcism (pulls out a gun)
this is a robbery ragnorokia, give me all your sleeping pills!

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature