00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai

5,001 Views | 71 Replies

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:03:38

Happy Birthday Tarah!

Keep being awesome.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:03:53

At 3/25/11 03:59 AM, yoursweet666 wrote:
At 3/25/11 03:58 AM, Minion777 wrote: Why are you posting on that alt i think you are past that point unless of course your main is banned in which case i would say The fuck did you do in this past half hour otherwise it feels off reading those posts with that name attached to it please stop
No.

:(

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:04:30

At 3/25/11 04:03 AM, Gagsy wrote: Happy Birthday Tarah!

Keep being awesome.

gagsy, you remember that story I told about how awful the girl was who slept with whoever won that drinking contest? Tarah is of that caliber.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:05:50

At 3/25/11 04:03 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Yoursweet666 is a female's alt. Of which user, wouldn't you like to know? She rarely posts on her main anymore, and her posting this much in a single thread is really odd.

Cut her some slack man , she is probably on her period or something.

Best band ever, click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:06:14

At 3/25/11 04:04 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
gagsy, you remember that story I told about how awful the girl was who slept with whoever won that drinking contest? Tarah is of that caliber.

I do not remember such a story.

However, from my own personal experience Tarah is a nice girl and I genuinely hope she has a good birthday and believe that she does not deserve this over the top negative treatment.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:08:20

At 3/25/11 04:05 AM, CyprusX wrote:
At 3/25/11 04:03 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Yoursweet666 is a female's alt. Of which user, wouldn't you like to know? She rarely posts on her main anymore, and her posting this much in a single thread is really odd.
Cut her some slack man , she is probably on her period or something.

I don't have to be on my period to point out a whore, and shout, whore!

There's a difference between standing up for a friend and completely ignoring their shortcomings.

Which is what the other soulless ginger is doing. She wants attention, and he is more than happy to pander to her needs. Not realizing that she is using his female attention starved self for her own gain in confidence. Ryanson, how many times have you made it past the friend zone? My guess is zero.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:09:55

At 3/25/11 04:06 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/25/11 04:04 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
I do not remember such a story.

However, from my own personal experience Tarah is a nice girl and I genuinely hope she has a good birthday and believe that she does not deserve this over the top negative treatment.

Well, just take a look at her newsposts, if you are the gagsy that you claim to be, you'll be disgusted.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:14:32

At 3/25/11 04:09 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Well, just take a look at her newsposts, if you are the gagsy that you claim to be, you'll be disgusted.

Not to say it's bad but she is kinda , scandalous and " open " about a lot of things.

Best band ever, click it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:15:50

At 3/25/11 04:09 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
Well, just take a look at her newsposts, if you are the gagsy that you claim to be, you'll be disgusted.

I've seen several of her newspost, doesn't stop her from having been nice to me before and that is what I remember. One of the reasons I keep liking you even though you're a bit of a cunt =P

Come on Map, what has she personally done to you to piss you off so much? Surely something so horrid that you feel the need to slag her off every single time her name crops up.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:19:43

At 3/25/11 03:52 AM, yoursweet666 wrote:
At 3/25/11 03:51 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 3/25/11 03:47 AM, yoursweet666 wrote: I have no doubt that she would throw you to the wolves if need be without a second thought.:
*hands shovel* for the sand in your vagina.
*hands life outside of weed smoking and creeping on girls*

Lol, I'm surprised how much you know about me.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:22:45

At 3/25/11 04:15 AM, Gagsy wrote:

For once in your existence, let your balls drop and be hateful for a change.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:22:57

ITT: Pandering, so much pandering

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:25:12

At 3/25/11 04:15 AM, Gagsy wrote:
I've seen several of her newspost, doesn't stop her from having been nice to me before and that is what I remember. One of the reasons I keep liking you even though you're a bit of a cunt =P

Being nice to people and all is great. But it doesn't out weigh the other stuff that is done.

Come on Map, what has she personally done to you to piss you off so much? Surely something so horrid that you feel the need to slag her off every single time her name crops up.

Personally, nothing to me. But just like there are certain types of men, there are certain types of women. She fits into the "hey I'm manic, I want dick now, I use men for attention and I want them to fawn over me" The female starved men then pander the culprit's ego and slake their appetite, then when the culprit gets bored, they dump them like a sack of dirty laundry. Looking through her newsposts, and posts on the BBS I've surmised this. And it's true. Having played the game for awhile, I figured this out a couple years back. It's the primary reason why I don't date women my age or younger, and shoot for the older ones, who know what they want. Now, not all women behave this way, that would be rude and ignorant to classify them all as this type, but a great deal do behave this way.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:29:06

Well since she rarely posts on her main anymore I can ban it for derailing the fuck out of this thread.

Oh and Happy Birthday Tarah! Don't mind the mess if you read this thread.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:34:46

At 3/25/11 04:29 AM, reverend wrote:
Well since she rarely posts on her main anymore I can ban it for derailing the fuck out of this thread.

mass lols. Happy Birthday fellow ginger, even though this is the first time I've heard of you.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:34:49

At 3/25/11 04:25 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
Personally, nothing to me. But just like there are certain types of men, there are certain types of women. She fits into the "hey I'm manic, I want dick now, I use men for attention and I want them to fawn over me" The female starved men then pander the culprit's ego and slake their appetite, then when the culprit gets bored, they dump them like a sack of dirty laundry. Looking through her newsposts, and posts on the BBS I've surmised this. And it's true. Having played the game for awhile, I figured this out a couple years back. It's the primary reason why I don't date women my age or younger, and shoot for the older ones, who know what they want. Now, not all women behave this way, that would be rude and ignorant to classify them all as this type, but a great deal do behave this way.

Well done to you then Map for giving her that attention then, if that is her goal.

Though really all I picked up from that is "Personally, nothing to me."

I'm sure there are more worthy battles on here for you then to just keep posting negatively about a girl who doesn't seem to even care enough to respond to you.

Promiscuous is a word I'd like to use here.

Also to the guy posting her newspost from like 2 1/2 years ago about sex toys, get over it. I made a blog about a fucking tentacle dildo with a picture of the thing. Guys talk about sex all the time, why can't girls again?

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:41:12

This thread...

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:41:36

At 3/25/11 04:34 AM, Gagsy wrote:

Also to the guy posting her newspost from like 2 1/2 years ago about sex toys, get over it. I made a blog about a fucking tentacle dildo with a picture of the thing. Guys talk about sex all the time, why can't girls again?

Last time I checked Newgrounds is a breading ground for people with high standards and intense judgments...o wait wtf?

Hehe I agree with Gagsy on this one. Theres an old saying, "When you point your finger, your other three are pointed back at yah."

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:48:42

At 3/25/11 04:41 AM, DarkMatter wrote: Theres an old saying, "When you point your finger, your other three are pointed back at yah."

Holy fuck, that's deep man.

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:48:45

Happy birthday to her I guess. Nice Gundam pic. I like Char Aznable. =P

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 04:50:58

At 3/25/11 04:48 AM, Ryan wrote:
At 3/25/11 04:41 AM, DarkMatter wrote: Theres an old saying, "When you point your finger, your other three are pointed back at yah."
Holy fuck, that's deep man.

yeah I personally hate that saying xD

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 05:02:47

At 3/25/11 04:41 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
Hehe I agree with Gagsy on this one. Theres an old saying, "When you point your finger, your other three are pointed back at yah."

I'm a fan of old sayings and use a lot myself but I never heard this one before and I love it. Thanks for the insight there, and no doubt you'll be seeing me use that saying in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 05:06:04

When you point your finger you make a fist.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 06:52:47

At 3/25/11 05:02 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/25/11 04:41 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
I'm a fan of old sayings and use a lot myself but I never heard this one before and I love it. Thanks for the insight there, and no doubt you'll be seeing me use that saying in the future.

Really?? That's good to know because I always thought that was an overused saying from sunday school lol. Glad to be of service!

And as for you Minion, my mouse isn't working so a fingerpad drawing will have to do.

Oh Shi-

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 06:54:51

depection of pointing method

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 07:55:24

She doesn't come to newgrounds anymore, but I guess she can have a happy birthday.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 08:19:42

At 3/25/11 06:54 AM, DarkMatter wrote: depection of pointing method

Thats the hand you make when you hold a gun.
Its a poor call to think that is the manner in which most people point their finger.

And by that method you would also be pointing at the sky.
What gall you must have, to point at the sky in such a manner, as if you have the right to question what the sky does. For shame.

Of course you could also be pointing at the ceiling but he probably deserved it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 08:27:35

Though of course one should keep in mind that the thumb isn't actually a finger, despite how much it might want to be. Then again the thumb serves more function then that of a finger and most likely sits higher on the digit evolutionary scale and would probably hold more weight on to whatever it might be pointing at.

Though the scornful pointing of the thumb could be easily confused with a simple thumbs up, which would be counter productive at this point.

But following this train of thought, the idea of "one finger pointed forward, three pointing back" loses its substance, as the solitary act of one finger pointing gains itself the messages related behind the action. Three "fingers" hold no meaning in this interaction and would leave no party the benefactor, thus voiding the original statement.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 08:29:08

In short, Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai 2011-03-25 08:33:43

At 3/25/11 08:31 AM, Rummy0 wrote: Happy Birthday Tarahloveshentai. <3

Best cake evar.

Also, happy birthday internet cult personality I've never heard of/don't remember.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature