00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MEGASHIO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mag Interviews

6,397 Views | 57 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-20 19:42:10

Hey everyone. I did the RAB interview, and I just wanted to think you guys on your compliments!

"Nice. Keep the articles coming. I can't wait to see more.
RAB's was really good. Wow, he is such a weird guy. Lol"

"That RAB interview's pretty sweet... nice job. Good to see the mag filling up with content now, it seems to be gaining momentum as you say."

I want to be a writer when I get out and about in the world, and by writing for this mag it is helping me gain a great amount of experience. I didn't know this interview would even make it!

"You know what sucks. Just cuz ur the owner of NGs you get good people to interview. Adam Tefler would never let me interview him. So all I gotta say Tom is fuck you! and your
awesome ."

Also to this statement ^ Man I wasn't anyone special, and I still managed to get an interview with Dave, and it was put on the mag. So it's not just because Tom is the site creator. You just need some faith! I almost interviewed the creator of Bitey, but he emailed me back saying someone else already interviewed him... And it ended up being Tom ;)

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-20 19:45:11

At 4/20/04 07:42 PM, DirtySyko wrote: Stuff

How long did it take for yours to go up? I did a kick ass (in my opinion) interview with another great NG artist. I wanted it to be up for 4/20. Since it was 4/20 related. But I guess I have to wait and have my interview go up out of date, if it does go up. Having the Fulp's AIM names doesn't help when they are never on. :(

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-20 19:50:50

More stuff

It took about two days. And Tom or Wade did not email me back telling me it would be published or anything, so I assumed I had not made it. But I go to the mag section, and BAM, there it is.. I was pretty happy. I also emailed Wade an article I wrote about IllWillPress (This was the first thing I wrote) He said it was to short, and not deep enough, but would keep an eye on me.. So maybe you should just try again with something else.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-20 19:58:56

At 4/20/04 07:45 PM, Frank2982 wrote: I wanted it to be up for 4/20. Since it was 4/20 related. But I guess I have to wait and have my interview go up out of date, if it does go up.

But you didn't send it until today, which is the date you wanted it to go up. The rate at which these submissions are coming in and with everything else that we work through during the day, you can't expect your article to take precedence over many others that have been waiting for a couple of days plus to go up there.

It was a good article (I read through most of it), but you should also try and avoid creating articles that are so dependent on date, especially if you send them close to, or on the date that the article is dependent upon... Just my point of view. :)

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-20 21:13:36

I'm just curious (And I think a mod will have to answer this) but how many writers are there going to be for the NG mag? Is this just going to be a random thing, anyone can send anything in and get it published. Or will there be chosen people, who will write frequently for it, and then Wade or Tom will stop accepting articles from others?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 00:45:17

I love the ng mag. Nice job guys.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 06:29:09

At 4/20/04 11:14 AM, TomFulp wrote: The interviews keep on coming! We've got new ones for the creator of Drag Racer, Dave from Retarded Animal Babies fame, and Sick Animations - creators of the infamous "Knock Knock" you all have come to love. Check 'em out!

http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/devspot/

Wow, a disney animator on Newgrounds...that's something.

The worst member.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 07:54:42

i hope you'll kepp up the good work! i really like the mag! hopefully you'll get more interviews like this :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 07:55:19

Is there an interview with the guy that did the grim reaper series man that would be cool if there was.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 08:43:56

Man, im asked _luis_ for an interview last night and he agreed but i fucked up and forgot about it, so i dunno whats gonna happen now, swine that i am. Thats the fucking footall for you.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 09:34:31

Dear Tom, If you whill die, I`ll fucking shit my pantz and comit suicide!

NG Mag Interviews

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 18:48:05

At 4/20/04 07:58 PM, liljim wrote:
At 4/20/04 07:45 PM, Frank2982 wrote: I wanted it to be up for 4/20. Since it was 4/20 related. But I guess I have to wait and have my interview go up out of date, if it does go up.
But you didn't send it until today, which is the date you wanted it to go up. The rate at which these submissions are coming in and with everything else that we work through during the day, you can't expect your article to take precedence over many others that have been waiting for a couple of days plus to go up there.

It was a good article (I read through most of it), but you should also try and avoid creating articles that are so dependent on date, especially if you send them close to, or on the date that the article is dependent upon... Just my point of view. :)

Yeah, I figured it was too late for the date it should have been out on. ;) But I didn't get an email or any thing atleast saying "We will look at it!" LOL So I figured if I talked about it, I'd get some kinda response about whether or not you even saw it. Cause I know Wade gets lots of crap. Oh well, next time I will try not to do it on spur of the moment. :) Thanks for the response though Jim! :)

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 19:03:39

At 4/21/04 06:48 PM, Frank2982 wrote: Thanks for the response though Jim! :)

Oh, oh! Frank, let me interview you, ok? Ok, ok? Yay! Ok, here we go:

*ahem*

What kind of underwear do you wear? *giggles*

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-21 21:17:48

finally now i can know wats "Behind the Flash Animations"

NG Mag Interviews

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-22 05:57:11

Great! Good to see that new content is being loaded onto NG Mag

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-22 10:43:22

what in the holly fuck are you talking about?

NG Mag Interviews

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-22 10:51:22

hey Tom, just an idea for later.

i wouldn't mind seeing an interview with the creator of www.zipperfish.com and the series Y.A.F.M that would be pretty interesting i would believe

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-22 19:21:43

Hey tom!,just wanned 2 drop a hi and email me cos i wanna talk 2 u about sumthing

my email:crissiedog04@hotmail.com
later

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-24 16:18:51

y dosnt the retarded animal babies episodes ever work 4 me???? i wanna watch the rest!!!! ...all the movies on this site dont work 4 me but they used 2!!!! how do i get it 2 work!?...

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-24 18:52:17

Cool now i have something to do.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-25 18:51:09

HEY tom can you said me if the will have other
retarded animal babys episode
tks
continu your good job

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-26 17:24:17

i also have something to do!

**fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap**

ahhhh never mind....

NG Mag Interviews

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-26 17:53:58

i love dave his animations are helarious...i've been through too many pairs of underwear b/c of him

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-27 15:12:59

At 4/20/04 11:14 AM, TomFulp wrote: The interviews keep on coming! We've got new ones for the creator of Drag Racer, Dave from Retarded Animal Babies fame, and Sick Animations - creators of the infamous "Knock Knock" you all have come to love. Check 'em out!

yo, tom: knock knock sucks! it's just one big spit

-moi

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-27 16:03:35

knock knock sucks-read my revieuw

-moi

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-27 16:07:50

yo i will be gone for a wille (vacantion:-) -i´ll be back.

-moi

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-04-28 18:46:24

I'll read them in a bit.

Response to NG Mag Interviews 2004-05-02 13:36:04

ill will press is godly!!!! because Foamy is cool

Michael Garza Show is on YouTube - Rumble - Spotify

BBS Signature