00:00
00:00

Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011

39,413 Views | 651 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:03:17


It's one thing to be confident and win, it's another to be a pompous ass about it Nimbus.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:05:28


This Kentucky shit is irrelevant, because I was born and raised in Memphis, TN. Does that make me a ''gangster'', no it doesn't. I never claimed to be a gangster.

I take criticism, easily, lol just not from nerd's who are butt buddies with Slap.

But are you fuckin retarded and blind? I said I went weak, still did better than Slap.

Are you that twilight that did that one song with Slap?
Lol you're terrible.
Get out of here, go right a 'dis' track about me lol lol lol!

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:06:01


At 3/20/11 04:03 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: It's one thing to be confident and win, it's another to be a pompous ass about it Nimbus.

You can't argue the logic of that statement. Sportsmanship does help lol. FUCK THAT I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU TURDS!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:11:09


Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, this thread was bound to have drama in it somewhere.

Qsik won by like 2 votes. Okay, that's cool. I don't mind. What I do mind, is that he thinks that he blew me out of the water, which he did not do IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. To be honest, yes, I am modest (oshi- mad rhymes already) but being modest doesn't really effect how you come at someone. Just means that you're a harder critic on yourself.

Nimbus just said that if someone had voted against him, they should had a very good reason. As you can see, Bees pretty much showed you everything he didn't like about your verses and you don't want accept the fact that he's right on some level.

I came at you with some original rhymes and you came at me with watered down, generic lines like 'you are _____ , i am _______.' Honestly, the only line that was REMOTELY good from you was 'I was anti-abortion until I met you.'

I don't know man, but I didn't see shit.

Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:15:01


At 3/20/11 04:11 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, this thread was bound to have drama in it somewhere.

Qsik won by like 2 votes. Okay, that's cool. I don't mind. What I do mind, is that he thinks that he blew me out of the water, which he did not do IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. To be honest, yes, I am modest (oshi- mad rhymes already) but being modest doesn't really effect how you come at someone. Just means that you're a harder critic on yourself.

Nimbus just said that if someone had voted against him, they should had a very good reason. As you can see, Bees pretty much showed you everything he didn't like about your verses and you don't want accept the fact that he's right on some level.

I came at you with some original rhymes and you came at me with watered down, generic lines like 'you are _____ , i am _______.' Honestly, the only line that was REMOTELY good from you was 'I was anti-abortion until I met you.'

I don't know man, but I didn't see shit.

Definitely. I mean, the votes that went for Mao were legit. What I mean is, they weren't generic shit like "I like Mao better." People gave honest criticisms and opinions. If I would've lost I would've accepted it. Now, I ain't startin' shit over here. I'm just saying y'all are funny about it. To me, the battle is over and done with. If y'all want to continue, put it on wax lol. I'll review it objectively! I swear! teeheehee

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:15:26


and Slap, I'm completely willing to admit that. But I still did better than you.
I never said that I blew you out of the water, you all take my statements and you twist it.
Bees excuses are dumb, he said I insulted you once when I insulted you on almost every line, he threw out a pretty good Mark Twain line and proved my point that Mark Twain is a genius story teller, just like I was trying to point out with you saying that you were NEVER gonna do anything you said you were going to in YOUR verses.

You can say my shit was generic, I'll gladly agree and not care, generic or not it was still better than your HIV, Kiss me, Shit on me, lines. Which are all pretty generic themselves. (Except for the kiss line.. that was just homo.)

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:19:31


and once again I admitted I came at it weak.
I honestly didn't wanna go full-blast because I figured I could beat you and surprise Glitch with some pretty good rhymes.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:20:39


From popular opinion Knocked Out MCs can vote but NOT if the MC who knocked them out is battling. Take this seriously fellas, back the reviews up with details and look at each battle with an open mind.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:21:53


At 3/20/11 04:15 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: To me, the battle is over and done with. If y'all want to continue, put it on wax lol. I'll review it objectively! I swear! teeheehee

Lmfao, why the fuck aren't you famous yet?

At 3/20/11 04:15 PM, QSikThe112 wrote: You can say my shit was generic, I'll gladly agree and not care, generic or not it was still better than your HIV, Kiss me, Shit on me, lines. Which are all pretty generic themselves. (Except for the kiss line.. that was just homo.)

Hnnnnnnnn. I'm just gonna drop it.

Good luck to the rest of the competitors, hopefully no more arguments will arise in this thread. Let's just make some good, clean family friendly music.

Stay vertical relatives,

Slappy The Kernel.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:23:34


At 3/20/11 04:15 PM, QSikThe112 wrote: and Slap, I'm completely willing to admit that. But I still did better than you.
I never said that I blew you out of the water, you all take my statements and you twist it.
Bees excuses are dumb, he said I insulted you once when I insulted you on almost every line, he threw out a pretty good Mark Twain line and proved my point that Mark Twain is a genius story teller, just like I was trying to point out with you saying that you were NEVER gonna do anything you said you were going to in YOUR verses.

You can say my shit was generic, I'll gladly agree and not care, generic or not it was still better than your HIV, Kiss me, Shit on me, lines. Which are all pretty generic themselves. (Except for the kiss line.. that was just homo.)

Oh, so you are saying that you really are going to kill and maim slappy? That you would injure him in such ways if you met him face to face? Even though you are some dumb suburb kid that has never done anything beyond crushing a fly? Get real kid.

Please continue going on with your homoerotic insecurity, it pleases me.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:24:48


At 3/20/11 04:20 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 07798
From popular opinion Knocked Out MCs can vote but NOT if the MC who knocked them out is battling. Take this seriously fellas, back the reviews up with details and look at each battle with an open mind.

The question is still in the air though, Red. What happens when it's down to the semi's and the finals? Are those emcees just no longer allowed to vote, since likely one of the artists in the finals or the semi's are the artists that knocked them out? Or in those rounds are they allowed full votes?

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:25:57


At 3/20/11 04:23 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Oh, so you are saying that you really are going to kill and maim slappy? That you would injure him in such ways if you met him face to face? Even though you are some dumb suburb kid that has never done anything beyond crushing a fly? Get real kid.

LOL IM SOME SUBURB KID!! HAHAHA YUP LMAO

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:28:48


At 3/20/11 04:25 PM, QSikThe112 wrote:
At 3/20/11 04:23 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Oh, so you are saying that you really are going to kill and maim slappy? That you would injure him in such ways if you met him face to face? Even though you are some dumb suburb kid that has never done anything beyond crushing a fly? Get real kid.
LOL IM SOME SUBURB KID!! HAHAHA YUP LMAO

I am incorrect. You're worse. You live in a town of meth cookers.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:31:55


At 3/20/11 04:24 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: The question is still in the air though, Red. What happens when it's down to the semi's and the finals? Are those emcees just no longer allowed to vote, since likely one of the artists in the finals or the semi's are the artists that knocked them out? Or in those rounds are they allowed full votes?

If the MC that knocked you wins the comp:
-You can vote on 7 tracks in round 2
-You can vote on 3 tracks in the semis
-You can vote on the consolation battle for 3rd

I think it's legit to just remain consistent.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:33:33


At 3/20/11 04:21 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote:
At 3/20/11 04:15 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: To me, the battle is over and done with. If y'all want to continue, put it on wax lol. I'll review it objectively! I swear! teeheehee
Lmfao, why the fuck aren't you famous yet?

Because I make real hip-hop music. People now days want to hear mainstream instrumentals they can dance to that has watered down lyrics and easy, catchy shit they can remember. I chose not to sell out like all the other real hip-hop artists made the same decision as well. (Diabolic, RA The Rugged Man, Illmac, Thesaurus, etc.)

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:39:25


At 3/20/11 04:33 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: Because I make real hip-hop music. People now days want to hear mainstream instrumentals they can dance to that has watered down lyrics and easy, catchy shit they can remember. I chose not to sell out like all the other real hip-hop artists made the same decision as well. (Diabolic, RA The Rugged Man, Illmac, Thesaurus, etc.)

This girl from Edmonton is touring and sleeping with RA, haha http://bit.ly/i5X5Vi


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:43:43


At 3/20/11 04:28 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: I am incorrect. You're worse. You live in a town of meth cookers.

I'm sorry were you trying to insult me? Lol Hazard is Drug City, USA. This isn't anything new. If you turn on HBO you'll find that shit out. Lolol

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:50:05



This girl from Edmonton is touring and sleeping with RA, haha http://bit.ly/i5X5Vi

She needs breath control lmao. I agree with the reviews. She's not all that great as a female emcee.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:51:49


At 3/20/11 04:43 PM, QSikThe112 wrote:
At 3/20/11 04:28 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: I am incorrect. You're worse. You live in a town of meth cookers.
I'm sorry were you trying to insult me? Lol Hazard is Drug City, USA. This isn't anything new. If you turn on HBO you'll find that shit out. Lolol

Hazard isn't a city. It's a pimple on the back ass of Kentucky that nobody cares about. You aren't involved in the drug trade or manufacture in any way, and you think you are a hard ass. The only thing that happens in your town is some dumb drug addicted bimbo occasionally leaves her methadone out on the coffee table and is mistaken for cough syrup by her 5 year old son. You kids these days. I remember the last kid who came at me. He came at me in flames because I tossed a gallon jug of napalm and bleach into his house tied to a grenade with the pin missing. Right before we kicked a hole the wall of his sand hut house and proceeded to waste anybody who was still screaming and holding a gun.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:54:56


Lol you're soooooo hard.
Did I ever say I was involved in the drug trade?
Just stop, kid. You're full of nonsense.
You're sitting here talking about how shitty Hazard is....
I completely fucking agree with you lmao

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:55:29


At 3/20/11 04:50 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: She needs breath control lmao. I agree with the reviews. She's not all that great as a female emcee.

She doesn't need birth control though; RA sticks with the corn hole!


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 16:57:58


At 3/20/11 04:55 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 3/20/11 04:50 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: She needs breath control lmao. I agree with the reviews. She's not all that great as a female emcee.
She doesn't need birth control though; RA sticks with the corn hole!

LMAO Well...I mean...She seems to enjoy it. What the fuck can you say behind something like that? LMAO

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:12:16


At 3/20/11 03:46 PM, Bees and some other fucktards wrote:

Qsik sucks and that battle sucked and fuck you.

Why don't you guys enter the competition next year? See how far you get.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:14:26


At 3/20/11 05:12 PM, Smorgishmorg wrote: At 3/20/11 03:46 PM, Bees and some other fucktards wrote:
Qsik sucks and that battle sucked and fuck you.
I suck dicks and I enjoy it when older men blow their load up my nose.

I'm sure you do.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:19:25


At 3/20/11 05:14 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: I'm sure you do.

Do you plan on indiscriminately bitching for much longer? It's getting old.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:22:28


At 3/20/11 05:19 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 3/20/11 05:14 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: I'm sure you do.
Do you plan on indiscriminately bitching for much longer? It's getting old.

Yeah, I honestly can't see either side saying "good argument, I guess you're right." I think it's best to just ignore the trolls at this point.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:27:31


At 3/20/11 05:22 PM, Smorgishmorg wrote:
At 3/20/11 05:19 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 3/20/11 05:14 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: I'm sure you do.
Do you plan on indiscriminately bitching for much longer? It's getting old.
Yeah, I honestly can't see either side saying "good argument, I guess you're right." I think it's best to just ignore the trolls at this point.

You're such the better man when you come into other's conversation with a gem such as "fucktards".

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 17:28:14


Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 18:03:22


In this thread: people pissing and moaning because their choice lost. Kind of funny. Also, Red, that birth control comment had me laughing pretty good over here.


~Mike~

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-20 18:04:33


Yo. Yah all whack. Yah nig. gahs needa chill.. ya not gon win anyway... unless i dont record today.. and get kicked out.. but im too nice.

Yah All WHACK.
;)

agsuahsuiahsuiahsuiahs


Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047