00:00
00:00

Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011

39,428 Views | 651 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 10:16:59

Yes, it is indeed the 21st century, and yes homosexuals do exist, But This is hip hop. It Is an insult when your called gay in a rap battle. I don't know what world your living in, but Name a Gay rapper. I don't mean artist. I mean RAPPER. Exactly. I'm not trying to downsize any of your homosexual fantasies you might have or any homosexuals out there. I have no problem with it, But if your in a rap battle competition, Being gay is extremely not cool. Especially when You offer to suck someones dick before they told u to suck their dick. That is all I was saying. Making gay jokes is one thing. Telling someone you'll suck their dick in a rap battle is completely different and is beyond joking.

All I said was your gay. Not cool.

Since hes okay with his sexuality, it isnt an insult. Meaning You guys insulted me first. I insulted no one.. and u FAGS got together... stuck your dicks in each others butts.. put each other fingers in eachother mouths.. became a Giant Total Faggotoid.. and tried to attack me.

Fuck the rest of the newgrounds community. They've been bashing us forever. Its not gonna change. Its not because of us.. its because of the retarded mainstream rappers who rap about stuff that you nerds cant connect with. Hate me all you want.. End of the day.. this is who i am.. and im not changin for anyone.. Fuck you Faggot ass nerd nigg.ahs. Pop a pain pill. Get mad. The Truth Hurts. K.O! (And any other lejin adlibs) Fuckin bums.

Have fun stayin in round 2.. you fuckin losers.

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 14:23:11

Soooooo...any word about the other battles?

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:02:47

At 3/26/11 02:23 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: Soooooo...any word about the other battles?

Yeah, I'm in contact with all MC's. Everyone has legitimate excuses for being delayed but do plan on getting it in soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:09:34

At 3/26/11 04:02 PM, BigRed wrote:
At 3/26/11 02:23 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: Soooooo...any word about the other battles?
Yeah, I'm in contact with all MC's. Everyone has legitimate excuses for being delayed but do plan on getting it in soon.

Shit, I'm just changing topic lol. It's cold as a witche's titty in a brass bra here in Philly. What about everywhere else?

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:14:36

Yo Red, for the next round are you allowing 24 bars instead of 16 and just add 8 each round?

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:20:32

At 3/26/11 04:09 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:
At 3/26/11 04:02 PM, BigRed wrote:
Shit, I'm just changing topic lol. It's cold as a witche's titty in a brass bra here in Philly. What about everywhere else?

Man, I live in Alberta, don't you be bitching. I have to dig a hole in the ground every morning to find my car. It's so cold that my spit bounces.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:27:21

At 3/26/11 04:14 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: Yo Red, for the next round are you allowing 24 bars instead of 16 and just add 8 each round?

Haha, NO! I like 16s, they keep it real.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 16:35:17

its hot a fruck here in Orlandooo. lmao.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 17:35:09

At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: But if your in a rap battle competition, Being gay is extremely not cool. .. Telling someone you'll suck their dick in a rap battle is completely different and is beyond joking.

Look what a little Google-fu netted when searched for 'gay rap'.
1st Gay Battle Rapper Makes MC Think About A Career Change<br>
Gay Rap: Straight Outta the Closet - Spin Magazine<br>
Homo Revolution Tour
Your problem is that you're so small minded that you can't understand defensive tactics that don't involve you talking about BUSTING YOUR GAT or POPPING CAPS IN FAGGOTS. Don't worry, you're not the only pathetic prep school internet thug that has that problem, and there's help out there for people like you.

At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: Fuck the rest of the newgrounds community.

Nah, punk. The rest of the NG community says FUCK YOU. Don't get it twisted.

Face it kid, you'll never be an emcee. You'll always be a baby-faced, pudgy little thugaboo assclown that can't get girls because you wear turtlenecks with your flatbill and Air Forces your mommy bought. Go smoke an oxy then come back and tell us how hardcore gangster you are.

Level 10 and a Scout for your blams / saves and WE'RE nerds?

Bitch, please.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 17:38:00

At 3/26/11 04:20 PM, BigRed wrote:
Man, I live in Alberta, don't you be bitching. I have to dig a hole in the ground every morning to find my car. It's so cold that my spit bounces.

Vancouver says hi. 9 degrees here, bit chilly compared to lately

~Mike~

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 18:24:16

At 3/26/11 05:35 PM, Gasmasq wrote:
At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: But if your in a rap battle competition, Being gay is extremely not cool. .. Telling someone you'll suck their dick in a rap battle is completely different and is beyond joking.
Look what a little Google-fu netted when searched for 'gay rap'.
1st Gay Battle Rapper Makes MC Think About A Career Change<br>
Gay Rap: Straight Outta the Closet - Spin Magazine<br>
Homo Revolution Tour
Your problem is that you're so small minded that you can't understand defensive tactics that don't involve you talking about BUSTING YOUR GAT or POPPING CAPS IN FAGGOTS. Don't worry, you're not the only pathetic prep school internet thug that has that problem, and there's help out there for people like you.

At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: Fuck the rest of the newgrounds community.
Nah, punk. The rest of the NG community says FUCK YOU. Don't get it twisted.

Face it kid, you'll never be an emcee. You'll always be a baby-faced, pudgy little thugaboo assclown that can't get girls because you wear turtlenecks with your flatbill and Air Forces your mommy bought. Go smoke an oxy then come back and tell us how hardcore gangster you are.

Level 10 and a Scout for your blams / saves and WE'RE nerds?

Bitch, please.

it seems you honestly dont know who u talkin to little nigg.ah. Im a punk? lmao.. come on man.. u soundin like dj ses and cajete.. talkin shit over the internet. Gimmi ya address.. ill show u a punk. I Got ma own place. I got ma own Whip. i dont need to proove shit you your bum ass. Defend a gay nigg.ah.. u a gay nigg.ah. Thats it. Go search for all the gay rappers u want over the net.. aint none of em been anywhere where it matters. Fuck dat.. i dont give a fuck. I hate gay Dudes. u dont like it? fight me. Loser ass nigg.ah

Tells alot about a person when he gets all worked up about 1 guy calling another guy gay. And im the immature one. Fuck outta here.. Faggot ass dick rider makin friends with all gay men and hoping he gets his dick sucked.. Fuck you nigg.ah.. ill be immature all i want.. truth is.. this immature nigg.ah makin money. and got his life straight.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 19:03:55

I see where Gas is commin' from, but the majority of the world are probably still against gay people, or not so comfortable about that subject. For now, Gas ain't lookin' cool talkin' about all this gay stuff trying to win rap battles. Honestly, Stamper sounded cool and all, but that song was maad GAY. I'm not saying that's bad, it's just not suitable for rap. It's like you rapping about being retarded and you're proud of it. It's comedy. It's just the truth whether you like it or not. So from what I know PigPen is GAY and Gasmasq MIGHT BE GAY, but that's OK! According to Gas's thorough gay research.

Besides all that though, how about that weather maaannn.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 20:40:56

At 3/26/11 07:03 PM, MPZ wrote: I don't know what world your living in, but Name a Gay rapper. I don't mean artist. I mean RAPPER.

Jay-Z, Tupac, Kanye West is probably bi.
You're so proud of your weak gaydar, lol.

At 3/26/11 07:03 PM, MPZ wrote: So from what I know PigPen is GAY

Nope. Straight as an arrow.

At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: All I said was your gay. Not cool.
Since hes okay with his sexuality, it isnt an insult.

This is true, i'm secure enough in my sexuality that calling me gay does not insult me. Calling me 'not cool' though......fuck you, i'm cooler than Nimbus's brass titties.

At 3/26/11 10:16 AM, Murdaa wrote: Fuck the rest of the newgrounds community. They've been bashing us forever. Its not gonna change. Its not because of us.. its because of the retarded mainstream rappers who rap about stuff that you nerds cant connect with. Hate me all you want.. End of the day.. this is who i am.. and im not changin for anyone..

Nice irony, bro.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 21:18:37

"i'm cooler than Nimbus's brass titties."

Hey man, these brass titties bring alot of attention my way. Don't be hatin' on the Madonna nips.

And we may not be below 10 outside, but shit...35 ain't much better! Fuck y'all Florida ass people for having warm weather lol.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-26 21:38:57

Fine... I'm cooler than the Poles - pre-industrial revolution.
I'm cooler than a space popsicle.
I'm cooler than an ice cube with his shades on.
DEAL WITH IT.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 00:46:31

At 3/26/11 09:38 PM, PiGPEN wrote: Fine... I'm cooler than the Poles - pre-industrial revolution.
I'm cooler than a space popsicle.
I'm cooler than an ice cube with his shades on.
DEAL WITH IT.

But the real question is: Are you EFFING cool???

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 01:50:00

I'm so effing cool that it would be degrading to call me a G.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 02:46:40

For those of you not following the art competition, we've got some sick entries coming in:

Kuoke - http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kuoke /nghhc-11-art-contest

Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 10:48:34

Grim.. I know your personality more than anyone here and this is why I'ma ask you to not to continue the argument with these "I'm not gay I just like dick and thats logical." type of people. Don't forget where we fuckin come from.. the place where hip hop was CREATED.. can't no one tell us shit about the genre til they've atleast been here. The Bronx all day, anyone else tryna argue wit that will be arguing with themselves.

Jay-Z - Beyonce
Tupac - Biggies WIFE, Janet Jackson, plenty of other ho's
Kanye - that white girl wit the short hair and the FAT ASS ? u kno he beat it up.

soo uh.. to that homo who said these guys might be bi.. kinda seems like a desperate attempt to justify your non logical point.. so yea back to Grim.. u kno u got this competition.. let the homos argue amongst themselves. oh and ya ALL lucky I aint join this comp too.. but lets not get u all hype like dj ses cuz i aint bout to make tracks toward none of ya faggots.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 12:02:27

Except me........this ninja dont go no other way but straight....

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 14:05:48

No homo.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 15:16:46

At 3/23/11 10:08 AM, RESPECT wrote: what are you even trying to say? im suggestion a NG Cypher 2, cuz there was the first one came out in september, this aint got to do with losers or winners. its a cypher, its for everybody no matter who you are, thats the point of a cypher kid

if everybody is able to drop their short 8 lines/bars for the track then that would be dope if you'd ask me

I just said I wish there was a loser's bracket for this competition, and I agreed with a NG Cypher 2. I know the point of a cypher, I've been in many, "kid".

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 15:31:17

Oh, and Murdaa, I like your argument, cause talking about sucking dick and stuff is pretty homo.
But these guys aren't rappers, they are people who don't give a shit.

Also, I mean, Eminem rapped about getting raped by his step-dad in a rap song. His credibility hasn't really slipped at all, he's still one of the only mainstream rappers worth listening to, in my opinion, and I don't even like mainstream that well.

+Its not as if many fans of Rap actually listen to the lyrics. Most people only listen to it for the beat and the bass. Lil Wayne rapping about laying down on his couch and shitting on a toilet and still having more fans than artists like Immortal Technique or Vinnie Paz should prove that much.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 16:25:58

I just want to point out that where you come from doesn't instantly give you respect. Neither should your race.

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 16:46:22

but its rap and we love to represent where we're from!

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 17:20:54

Methree, so you know: your track isn't getting much attention right now, but closer to April 20th I'll be plugging these tracks quite a bit. In due time that track'll get the attention it deserves!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition 2011 2011-03-27 18:00:13

Word it's all good. Can't thank you enough for providing the sample pack though, it was a new way to go about a beat for me, and the wavs were so crisp, although by habit I compressed em a bit.
It's a shame I don't focus more on hip hop, I've been goin back n forth between dubstep and hip hop for a while now, but my hip hop has slowly started sounding like my dubstep because I've been so focused on synthesis. But one day, I will have a full hip hop album.