00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Take this test and post results.

7,286 Views | 134 Replies

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:25:04

You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don't compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:31:43

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Seems about right rather the Mathematics portion.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:53:08

yeah im pretty lazy

Take this test and post results.

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 13:48:35

At 3/13/11 06:51 PM, Xoup wrote: This is already on /X/.

Splish splash waterfall girl you think you know it all, you don't, I do, So *POOF* with the attitude!

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 13:53:16

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner's point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

hahah bull.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 22:57:48

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

Just to see what would happen, i took the test again today. This also touches on a couple of things that are correct, like the lighthearted comments or the constraints on my freedoms. My first test answer was on page 4, somewhere in the middle. I'm gonna take this test again tomorrow to see if i get a different answer. Maybe its more based on mood than on the signifigance of the shapes.

"To be is to do" - Socrates

"To do is to be" - Satre

"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:04:17

Um, what the fuck? That made no sense. I couldn't even read the text. It was in some strange dialect. So I guess I fail. F-.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:08:48

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine

ALL WRONG

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:09:14

Are the questions meant to be in a different language??

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:34:09

I just chose B for all the questions because I prefer the letter "B" over "A". Nonetheless, I felt a fair bit of the description I got was rather accurate. That being said, things like these are written on purpose so that most people are able to relate to some part of the blurb.

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 00:45:23

This test is designed to make nonsense whatsoever, and the questions have really nothing to do with the answers. As you can probably tell, there are maybe 15-20 possible answers, and the actual answer itself is neither too harsh nor praising that we don't object to it. Plus, the wording inside the answer is so ambiguous that you just kind of guess that's you.

In fact random test, I have a very sharp tongue and quick wit, and yet have deep emotional problems. I push those who love me away and tend to get angry when my freedom is punctuated. I strive for something more, and tend to be quite rude to those who I personally believe I am better than. This sometimes comes across as snobbery, which I guess it is. I don't care much for taboos or barriers, and this can sometimes get me into trouble. I get incredibly angry sometimes and it is only just recently that I've been able to reign this frustration in. I do very well at school, yet I know I should be doing better. I need inspiration, and only for subjects that I genuinely love will I do them willingly. I have a very bad problem with procrastination. I always ask people what they think of me, and that's probably because of my emotional problems. "The Tears of the Clown" pretty much sums me up.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 00:54:30

I've read through this whole thread and I'm the only one to get this one (or at least post it).

You are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.

Most of it is spot on except the family history thing, although family tradition thing is true.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:30:22

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

That's so very right in many ways. But reading others seemed to fit too. Its shocking because of just how right that one is but this is the internet, so I'm not exactly trusting of the reliability or accuracy of this test.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:35:37

Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:37:27

You are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.

Uh i guess that describes me

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:46:34

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

although this is accurate in some respects, i must say...What The Fuck!

No lives matter

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 02:33:41

At 3/13/11 09:16 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Fond of tradition, but attached more to the joy of human interaction, you are often a beacon of hope to those members of society who have lost faith or who are in need of succor. You are often emotional, and this emotionality is rarely held in check. Kind and helping by nature, when affronted you will explode, and just as suddenly when the pain has passed return to normalcy again. On occasion this quick and vibrant emotionality is translated into a life on the stage or screen. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but can sometimes be left confused and uncertain in times of stress or when tough decisions must be made. You avoid conflict, tending to stay out of trouble in hopes that the group will benefit most from this behavior. Because you have trouble putting your own needs first, you will be put in much stress if you find yourself in an unequal relationship, one in which your partner is not as giving as you are.

In 5 pages you and I were the only two who got this. And strangely it was spot on for me.

The funny thing about this test is that I didn't quite understand what I was supposed to do so I was more or less picking randomly and even got impatient and clicked A like 4 times in a row without looking... I was like "omg the words dont make sense...the pictures dont make sense...i dont know wut do!"

Maybe we should be friends :D

Also, space-whale...yours was perfect <3

Sounds about right, except for the emotional part.

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 02:41:18

I've seen this test before and have had to do it when I went to a psychiatrist before and a lot of you are just complete fucking morons and probably aren't doing the test properly, it's actually a very accurate and spot on test, it's a lot better though in closed/serious environments though, it's not made for use on the internet. I got the same as I got the last time I did the test and I didn't remember any of the shapes and things.

Anyways back to my main point, this test is better in serious/closed environments and there are a lot of factors and pressures that can change your results.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 10:07:19

"You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don't compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics."

lol what the fuck am i reading?

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 10:27:19

To tell the truth, I was surprised how correct it was...

At 6/3/11 10:56 PM, BlakeMo wrote:

: I have no sexual orientation

: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS POTENTIAL TO BE BLESSED BY MY PENETRATION

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 10:32:28

I don't get it.

You tend to draw and nurture others with your natural charisma. Rarely satisfied with petty details, you remain focused on the grander scheme of things. In affairs of the heart you are very practical and might be thought on occasion perfunctory or shallow. Oddly, though you have a natural tendency to lead, you have a very thin skin and can easily be hurt by a thoughtless comment or a cruel barb. There is a danger that you will take on more responsibility than you can reasonably be expected to manage. So eager are you to succeed, that on occasion you crash and burn when the reality of the situation rears its head. Often your wide circle of friends can be rather indiscriminate; care must be taken not to become entangled with those of questionable moral character. Admitting weakness isn't easy for you. When proven not to be invulnerable it can come as a great surprise. Unresolved issues can trouble you deeply.

cop

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 10:37:59

Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone. Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.

Life is simple. Eat. Sleep. Save Lives.

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 10:39:34

What the fuck is this even in english? I can't read what the question is.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 18:53:24

Well, this is my third day and time taking the test, and i got the same thing as the first day. Interesting.

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

"To be is to do" - Socrates

"To do is to be" - Satre

"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 19:15:27

Blustering through the world with the finesse of a thunderstorm, you are a natural leader, a creator of consensus. You will often plan out the future in deliberate and at times frustrating detail. This ability to create and to plan is sometimes expressed as a facility for the telling of tall tales.Your friends often find themselves assigned tasks or roles within the group. This can be very useful when action is called for and equally annoying when the idea at hand is rest and relaxation. When challenged, however, you can become cold and argumentative. Your understanding of the world is deliberate and well thought out. Your emotion comes in two varieties, either restrained and sincere, or else melodramatic and loud and usually inauthentic. Affection for you is best expressed through action, by doing things for the people you care about. This need to always be proactive can lead you to feel that there is no end to the trouble in your life.

I don't know, I don't feel like this is me.

That test made no sense.

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 20:06:23

My computer won't let me copy and paste it

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 20:47:16

Um, guys, why do I fell like this is a screamer? I know it's not, but this test is serious paranoia fuel. No sound, intense focus required, it just feels wrong...

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 21:17:01

"You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine."

Definitely not true...

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-18 02:33:58

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-18 02:40:43

i just randomly picked A and B, and this is what i got as a result, as i had no clue what the questions were saying
Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

it does kinda describe me well tho, which is odd..

wtf was up with that quiz?