00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fingered Girl For First Time Today

7,327 Views | 85 Replies

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 00:47:29

At 3/2/11 11:31 PM, EpicFail wrote: Why didn't you dick that girl rather than finger?
Either way, vaginas are awesome, try putting your penis in one. Feels good man!

Did you stick your finger(s) in your mouth after?

Finger lickin' good

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 00:56:47

Uhh cool story bro.

You must be pretty lonely if you have to post to a forum about having fingered a girl.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 00:58:05

At 3/2/11 11:22 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Uhh, questions available, I suppose. Not that this is really that special.

Yeah, can I smell your fingers?

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 01:11:37

Seriously wtf?
I'm backing OP up and saying goddam you all to hell!
He's just trying to entertain us and I was entertained... when the fuck did the BBS suddenly have "standards" on what we can and can't have?
Yea if your gonna call me stupid go ahead, I would love to see you make a thread that gets this much activity in less than an hour.
And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the description on the link to General say "Talk about the stuff on Newgrounds, chit-chat with other fans, or whatever!"
None of you have a right to tell this guy this thread suck cause you and I haven't made a good thread either....

ohh yea and I when I first fingered a girl
she's now my gf and I'm getting some
OP congrats on your accomplishment, good luck on your quest for ass

My book of faces

My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson

How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 01:28:05

Does it truely smell like fish?

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 03:39:43

you wouldnt but it is. Just because you say it wasent doesnt mean ti was. obvious your an idiot how you didnt see it wouldnt be taken as bragging boasting how you fingered to a girl to a large population of sex programed kids. dumbass

Are you seriously some kind of idiot?

This forum is for talking about whatever you want to talk about. People post here about a lot of things, from the bad to the good. I posted something good that happened to me. It was not impressive, but it was something I felt warranted some discussion, as it obviously has.

What is your problem?

worse off then you are? well like you can just generelise agroup of people like that as your pretty much saying "any one complains or argues with me is a loser".

Yeah, that actually pretty much is exactly what I'm saying.

That said, I only come on every once in a while, see if there are replies, and reply to them if they're good replies. Pretty simple.
and so you should understand with your very rare vists that you arnt believed by this group. I still dont understand why you bother even telling us, do you want to know everyone elses sexual happenins in their lifes? seems a little weird thing to be asking.

You don't believe something so inconsequential and common? You must be more inexperienced than I am if you think this is something unbelievable. This happens to people more often than they find coins on the sidewalk.

Why not tell you guys? It was fun, I had fun, she had fun.

I wouldn't mind hearing any stories if other people wanted to share them, no.

At 3/6/11 01:28 AM, Yukin wrote: Does it truely smell like fish?

It... smells.

At 3/6/11 12:58 AM, Smorsh wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:22 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Uhh, questions available, I suppose. Not that this is really that special.
Yeah, can I smell your fingers?

Sure, but they smell like me now.

At 3/6/11 12:56 AM, Phantox wrote: Uhh cool story bro.

You must be pretty lonely if you have to post to a forum about having fingered a girl.

Didn't have to, wanted to.

Why not? I didn't know a forum post about something fun that happened to me made me lonely.

Ass.

Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 06:03:39

Did you licked her pussy in the second round? is taste like salty milk? just wondering

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 06:15:30

At 3/6/11 06:11 AM, MrPercie wrote: yeah, look without evidence, your bullshitting man. im sure if this really happend you would have something to show for it.

A smelly hand.

Seriously, what the fuck kind of proof do you expect from a story like this? Pictures of her vag? New internet addon that allows you to smell things from peoples' computers?

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 06:52:13

It's a good job you told us. I don't want to think what could have happened otherwise.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 06:52:58

At 3/6/11 06:48 AM, MrPercie wrote: also another thing
so either way you fucked up unless your gunna find a way to argue out of this one.

Your sig is so fitting.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 07:35:10

You know what's even more sad besides the cry of attention from the OP? The fact that you people are legitimately asking questions.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 16:59:54

At 3/6/11 06:03 AM, Arthuria99 wrote: Did you licked her pussy in the second round? is taste like salty milk? just wondering

I licked my fingers, it tasted... like nothing, really. The taste was very mild. Hard to describe.

And, mates, this thread would have died a long time ago if you didn't keep inciting my responses.

This forum exists to discuss random and unimportant things at our leisure. Anything we want to talk about. It could be about a job promotion, a fight we got in, a workout routine, food, sex, whatever.

Now I ain't bragging about this. This is not worth bragging about. It was a fun little thing that happened. I'm glad it happened.

If I was bragging I would have lied a little bit more. A 17-year-old fingering for the first time? Woo-hoo? Not very important or special, I'm pretty far behind the average.

It was just something fun that happened and I though, 'Hmm, might as well post about it, might get some fun discussion.'

This is not a cry for attention. I don't expect anyone to be impressed. Hell, jokes about my age and inexperience are fine, that's just dandy, I love self-depreciating humor. It's cool.

This event is so inconsequential that I can only say two things.

For one, if you think something this minor is bragging, you must be more sexually deprived than I am, you sad, lonely men. Just how a poor, starving boy might call braggart to a man who just said he ate a cheeseburger. Are cheeseburgers special? Was the man bragging? No, but that boy is so hungry that it may seem like it is.

In those cases, not only are you alone, but you're bitter about it. Grow up and accept that something like this is pretty minor and you're projecting your insecurities like a fucking Powerpoint presentation.

And to the guy who wants proof... really? Seriously?

That's kinda pathetic, I wouldn't ask proof of someone else for something this minor. I didn't have a threesome, I didn't fuck a supermodel, I fingered a girl a year younger than me and did an okay job. This does not require proof to be believable.

Finally, to all the people saying this isn't necessary to post, grow the fuck up. Either you're so bitter about your lovelife that you don't want to know other people might be at all successful, you're so stuck-up that the topic of sex offends you, or you're so uptight that you think everything on this board needs to be strictly regimented and of great importance.

In any case, you're all pathetic, and have a nice day.

It's incredible how you guys don't even see how you're acting.

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 17:06:40

At 3/2/11 11:31 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:29 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: You sound like a bot.
Beep boop bop.

more like...

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 17:25:53

At 3/6/11 04:59 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: like a fucking Powerpoint presentation.

This made me lul

But seriously dude I've been reading all your replies and I gotta congratulate you on how we"ll your taking this. Your not lying and hell I believe you, I've been their, no one believes you but hey! what do they fucking know right?
Your my new hero.

My book of faces

My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson

How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 19:46:54

At 3/6/11 05:03 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/3/11 08:16 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Idiot, fingering ain't a big deal. It's just a fun subject.
What are you, 13?

Wait, you're 17.

Oh well.

Yeah man, like I'm saying, this isn't exactly a fantastic accomplishment.

At 3/6/11 05:25 PM, AngelSierra wrote:
At 3/6/11 04:59 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: like a fucking Powerpoint presentation.
This made me lul

But seriously dude I've been reading all your replies and I gotta congratulate you on how we"ll your taking this. Your not lying and hell I believe you, I've been their, no one believes you but hey! what do they fucking know right?
Your my new hero.

Aww, thank you very much, mate. You just about brought a tear to this man's eye, yes you did.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why they don't believe me, but, hey, it's nice to know someone on here is decently sane.

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 20:27:27

inb4 MrPercie just claims he was trolling the whole time in order not to look stupid.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 20:30:08

How the fuck has this thread gotten 4 pages?

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 20:34:23

At 3/6/11 08:30 PM, GeneralPlanet wrote: How the fuck has this thread gotten 4 pages?

You could read through and find out maybe. Just a suggestion.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-06 23:59:01

At 3/6/11 08:27 PM, Zerok wrote: inb4 MrPercie just claims he was trolling the whole time in order not to look stupid.

<333333

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 02:56:54

making a girl come while being fingered isn't hard at all. If you can arouse her it'll be easier, but find that G-Spot and massage it like methed out psycho, and you'll start hearing gushing sounds in no time. Keep going until your arm feels like its gonna fall off, and she'll probly feel like a million bucks.

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 03:13:50

At 3/25/11 03:02 AM, logic wrote:
At 3/25/11 02:56 AM, DarkMatter wrote: but find that G-Spot and massage it like methed out psycho, and you'll start hearing gushing sounds in no time.
You have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Lol yes I do

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 03:29:23

At 3/25/11 03:13 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 3/25/11 03:02 AM, logic wrote:
At 3/25/11 02:56 AM, DarkMatter wrote: but find that G-Spot and massage it like methed out psycho, and you'll start hearing gushing sounds in no time.
You have no idea what the fuck your talking about.
Lol yes I do

We ladies like to fake. Simply to spare your feelings.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 03:34:14

I have never touched a girl in my life

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 03:35:12

At 3/25/11 03:29 AM, yoursweet666 wrote:

We ladies like to fake. Simply to spare your feelings.

Mind = Blown
Confidence = Shattered

no seriously

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 04:33:03

I, for one, do not begrudge this young chap's joy. Perfectly understandable.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-25 04:48:33

Well played sir. Keep your finger nails cut and when you are sat at your desk stick it in some jello to keep it fresh. Also lol @ the mad virgin trolls in this thread.

BBS Signature