00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrFantastik88 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone Want to Help the New guy?

22,791 Views | 179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-18 17:12:25

At 5/18/11 07:02 AM, silversunned wrote: The hand is finished! :D :D :D now, taking suggestions as to what I should add considering this hand only takes up about 1/4th of the paper LOLOL

Looks awesome!
Draw some kind of river of blood there and an axe next to the hand, so it will look like he/she is trying to take the axe to save his/her life or something :/

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-18 19:33:10

At 5/18/11 02:43 PM, Knocturne wrote: Pretty good! I bet your skills come in handy

LOLOLOL smart ass....

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-21 04:51:28

HIYAHHH!!!! tis a Treble Cleft! I felt like making another music based piece and i was trying to decide whether I should make it so the cracks turn into like canyons of sort and have something coming out, like hands? or notes? I dunno, but I kinda like what I've managed so far :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-21 11:29:11

At 5/21/11 04:51 AM, silversunned wrote: HIYAHHH!!!! tis a Treble Cleft! I felt like making another music based piece and i was trying to decide whether I should make it so the cracks turn into like canyons of sort and have something coming out, like hands? or notes? I dunno, but I kinda like what I've managed so far :D :D

That's much better than what I sugested!! (also unexpected, and more original).

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-21 11:48:04

At 5/21/11 04:51 AM, silversunned wrote: i was trying to decide whether I should make it so the cracks turn into like canyons of sort and have something coming out, like hands? or notes?

I like the notes idea, a lot, if you're going for a musical piece. That'll add some spunk, from my mind's eye. Either way, it's certainly coming along quite well - never figured many artists did their pieces on at a time, instead of progressively advancing the entire piece as one.

Good luck, :D :D :P LOLOLOLOL

Couldn't resist.

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-05-21 13:43:29

Thank you both! :D :D you helped me decide that's for sure

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-06-21 03:56:04

*bump* owwww.... I think I just cracked my skull.....

Anyways I thought I would let you all know my lack of art at the moment is due to a serious of unfortunate events which have absolutely nothing to do with anything what-so-ever.

I'll get to work on my pieces eventually I swear, but until then I guess I'm on a slight hiatus of sorts.

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-06-21 07:03:45

At 6/21/11 03:56 AM, silversunned wrote: *bump* owwww.... I think I just cracked my skull.....

I hate when people bump their threads without art >:(

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:09:44

AHA! I'm back! (kinda....) anyways here's a piece I've been Kinda working on... haven't really had much time to do any art related stuff to tell you the truth so yea... Skull (LOL no surprise right?)

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:28:11

Long time buddy, I see your still awesome. No, awesomer to be exact.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:38:14

Well it's good to be back! (kinda) and more ummm..... Awesomer.... as you put LOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:44:46

At 5/21/11 04:51 AM, silversunned wrote: HIYAHHH!!!! tis a Treble Cleft!

You can get into lots of treble posting that on the webs.

I like how you render things, feels like something is being produced out of nothing, I dunno how to describe it...comes out natural? Not forced.

And I'm glad uh...at you...for drawing that skull, I kinda hate skulls though, but your skull is dandy like sour candy.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:47:29

Oh Knocturn, your Knack for literalism and sarcasm seem to come quite.... Randomly.... LOL well I'm glad you like my way of going about rendering LOL not something most people seem to notice! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:50:44

Oh yeah and you should make a new self-portrait for that there self-portrait collab.

In other news, I also meant to say that you create a good sense of depth as well, just realized this also.

I'd like to see a super full drawing oozing with meaning, y'know?

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 03:54:59

I concur with the super picture of course, however backgrounds are... a MAJOR weak-spot for me LOLOLOL Now, the Hand/treble/cracks piece up above (once I actually get the time) is going to be a full picture full of meaning (for me that is! :D :D)

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 12:44:53

Glad to see you have your stumps again!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-19 17:55:55

Yes! I has the Tortillon again! :D :D And indeed I am very happy about it! :D (well actually I have an entire set...)

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-07-20 04:35:23

Revamped all the shading on this piece As well as started mapping out where all the cracks are going and might I add.... Cracks are a pain in the ass if you want them to seem somewhat decent LOLOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-12-22 14:41:58

it's been way too long since I've posted in my Own art thread LOL oh my... anywhooo's here's a piece I'm kinda working on, it's a sad kitty... poor thing has no idea what happened LOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-12-22 20:17:37

At 12/22/11 02:41 PM, silversunned wrote: it's been way too long since I've posted in my Own art thread LOL oh my... anywhooo's here's a piece I'm kinda working on, it's a sad kitty... poor thing has no idea what happened LOL

What is making that thing so sad?

oh hai!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-12-22 22:36:06

I honestly would not be able to tell you! LOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2012-04-21 17:52:19

and I'm BACK! kinda.... well anyways, here's something I'm working on to get myself back to my not so glorious glory, as it has been 9 months since I've even picked up a pencil I'm rather rusty.... but I'm working on it! so here's a skull with some tribal eh! (I know... how original! but hey it makes awesome practice for both shading and technical lining)

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-01-23 14:15:59

AHA! and a wild Silver appears!
I really need to check this thing more often... I keep.... Getting Distracted...

So! Explination: I have none....
But here is a dragon head I've recently started on! :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-03-10 03:36:15

I've started to get a little more obsessive with Soul Calibur (which is odd... that I would want to do fan art.... BUT ALAS IT HAS STARTED!!!) this is the first (mind you it's just a warm up piece, hint the... Lower quality... compared to most my other pieces considering how long it's been since I have drawn) The first being a nice simple piece of Sophitia and her little sister Cassandra! :D More soon to come! :D (hopefully! :D )

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-03-10 03:53:56

At 3/10/13 03:36 AM, silversunned wrote: More soon to come! :D (hopefully! :D )

Wow man, long time no see. I hope you are coming back for a longer stint this time, that one post in January just isn't enough if you know what I mean.

nice return pic too!

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-03-18 13:39:26

nice return pic too!

aha! a Wild Kinsei appears!
how to catch it... PELT IT WITH ROCKS!! BUAHAHAHAHA

It's nice to see people are still on the art forum these days! :D and thank you Kinsei! :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-04-23 00:06:14

Here's a Bump, and of course a Current Work in progress :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2013-04-27 18:06:36

A Water-color that I did a couple of weeks ago, don't mind the crappy quality, phone cameras are terrible (Hint why I didn't submit to the Regular Art Portal...) LOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2015-04-08 09:27:54

So! It's been a good 2 years since I've posted anything.... Or really even been on this site, figured I would magically appear like a rare creature of sorts, Here's a WIP I have going at the moment, Have to have the love of Deadpool right?

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2015-04-08 09:28:38

At 4/8/15 09:27 AM, silversunned wrote:

Also here is More work done on him, with a higher quality picture as well.