00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone Want to Help the New guy?

22,803 Views | 179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-06 04:50:46

Well thanks for the Advice! :D :D I'll take it into consideration when I'm doing my next picture (LOL I would do it with this one but I'm already too far to turn back now!) LOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-06 12:51:16

Can't wait to see more you have a very interesting way of shading.
Loved both of your drawings!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-06 18:33:11

well thanks! :D when it's finished I'll definitely post it on here :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-08 01:38:45

OMG ok so the Pyramid head part is alot more detailed oriented then I'm used to, but I wanted to do the Right helmet instead of the pic I used as a reference, so I'm doing the helmet with the "Wire Mesh" on the side instead of the blank and slightly studded as what some people go with (and it's kinda a pain in the ass! LOLOL Ok but anyways I had to re-shape the helmet, along with fix the screw on the side, the shading still needs work but here's what I have

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-08 01:50:48

At 3/8/11 01:38 AM, silversunned wrote:

Pyramid Head Drawing

Wow, that's sick!!
It's coming along really insane! Are you using a mechanical pencil?

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-08 01:55:53

At 3/8/11 01:50 AM, MasterMerol wrote:
At 3/8/11 01:38 AM, silversunned wrote:
Pyramid Head Drawing

Wow, that's sick!!
It's coming along really insane! Are you using a mechanical pencil?

My Medium of choice yes! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-08 07:15:40

Pyramid head is awesome. Do you color your pics?

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-08 08:50:13

At 3/8/11 07:15 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Pyramid head is awesome. Do you color your pics?

It depends on what the pic is and if I feel like being colorful really! :D :D here's a pic I did were color was random indeed! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-10 02:44:28

So I did a Self-Portriat to see how much I've improved since my last one, I think I've improved quite a bit, however I have a LONG way to go before I'm good :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-10 04:03:12

You look very demonic cat like in this drawing, you're going to hell i swears it.

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-10 04:54:18

SWEET! I'm all for that! :D :D and hey thanks! :D :D I was going for dark but demonic and cat-like is even more awesome! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-10 06:36:26

LOLOL sadly enough I have really big eyes LOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-10 16:14:57

Psha LOL ok so my eyes aren't that big, however this only took me an hour to do so give me a little credit here :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-18 05:18:09

OK so I've started working on a new piece for a friend and I was wondering, should I do color with it? I mean it's going to have a flower with it because that's what was requested, but it's also got a hand (my hand needless to say) but I've noticed that my obsession with B&W has been rather impulsive LOLOL) OH here's another WIP of mine that I started awhile ago but I have yet to finish it (sadly enough) it was supposed to be for a friend of mine's birthday but then other things got in the way LOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-18 07:22:09

This is my newest work in progress for a friend of mine, I'm SOOOO not used to doing roses so this is going to be an Interesting experience! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-18 08:46:23

At 3/18/11 05:18 AM, silversunned wrote: OK so I've started working on a new piece for a friend and I was wondering, should I do color with it?

I think the colouring is coming along great, and you should continue it.

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-18 14:21:02

I fucking love the details in your pictures!!!!
And yeah, you should color it, it's already looking amazing!
Do you use references?

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-18 15:27:09

lol yes I do use references actually, My hand and a random rose from google images :D :D and thanks! :D :D I'm really tempted to add color :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-19 17:02:42

At 3/18/11 03:27 PM, silversunned wrote: lol yes I do use references actually, My hand and a random rose from google images :D :D and thanks! :D :D I'm really tempted to add color :D :D

Wait, what? You're drawing the bird without a reference??
That's amazingly amazing!!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-19 23:21:43

LOL well I've seen pictures of the Missouri Blue Bird many times, so I just kinda went from memory mostly :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-20 01:54:18

At 3/19/11 11:21 PM, silversunned wrote: LOL well I've seen pictures of the Missouri Blue Bird many times, so I just kinda went from memory mostly :D

It's still freaking amazing!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-20 05:14:18

I do say, I admire your pencil skills. I'm going to be honest and say I can't hold a pencil when it comes to drawing because I can't achieve the same effect you can.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-20 20:02:15

awww thanks! :D I still have alot of work to do before I hit were I want to be! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-21 01:57:56

At 3/18/11 05:18 AM, silversunned wrote: OK so I've started working on a new piece for a friend and I was wondering, should I do color with it?

looks like the coloring is already go as planned. That's a good thing, the coloring looks nice so far. just be aware of how the colors in the bird will look next to the color of the flower. dont just thing of trying to get the colors to look good on each of the subjects, look at the larger picture.

it looks good so far.

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-21 18:32:59

LOL well the colors I was talking about was with the hand and the rose, the bird picture I've already put on hold LOLOL

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-21 18:47:32

At 3/21/11 06:32 PM, silversunned wrote: LOL well the colors I was talking about was with the hand and the rose, the bird picture I've already put on hold LOLOL

lol that explains a lot... well I guess you could just color the rose and leave the arm/hand in greyscale... although I dont know if that will work out really well with the pencil already being there...

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-22 14:09:15

I was thinking on drawing a pencil Nemesis so I could fight it with your Pyramid Head, he's like the baddest of all the bad guys.
But it wouldn't come nearly as amazing as yours :(

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-29 00:21:30

At 3/22/11 02:09 PM, MasterMerol wrote: I was thinking on drawing a pencil Nemesis so I could fight it with your Pyramid Head, he's like the baddest of all the bad guys.
But it wouldn't come nearly as amazing as yours :(

LOLOLOL it'll be an EPIC battle! :D :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-29 00:53:03

Here is my cat work in progress, No perfect but WIP aren't now are they? LOLOLOL I love cats :D :D and this is what happens when I stare at one for a few hours while drunk! :D :D

Response to Anyone Want to Help the New guy? 2011-03-29 00:54:57

OK so here is more of my Rose/Hand combination that I was working on earlier, still not done (but still indecisive of colors or not) but colors are most likely going to happen! :D) anyways Roses are a pain in my ass when I don't have the reference so I free-handed the rest and I'm actually quite satisfied with it, but I still have ALOT more to do! :D :D