Demo of a narrative adventure platformer.4.13 / 5.00 8,039 Views
Explore the seaside town of Estivale, meet dozens of characters and track down a thief.4.04 / 5.00 9,428 Views
Welcome to the Universe Playground3.94 / 5.00 9,665 Views
At 2/19/11 12:52 PM, zalecot wrote: Global relations would probably be a lot more strained with women all leadership roles
Someone somewhere would be on her period.
At 2/19/11 04:19 PM, MegamanZero360 wrote: Guys would get to fuck a new girl every week.
More/less 5 every day
too much work
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
At 2/19/11 12:52 PM, zalecot wrote: how do you think daily life would change?
My chance of getting a girlfriend would increase.... slightly
At 2/19/11 12:52 PM, zalecot wrote: If the world's population was 93% female (and 93% of babies born would be female as well) how do you think daily life would change?
I'm fine with that.
us males would sometime proably be extincnt:( and we'd have to do sexual intercourse like... 3 times a day! oh, and human populations gonna explode...
At 2/19/11 05:39 PM, sabrehawk wrote: us males would sometime proably be extincnt:( and we'd have to do sexual intercourse like... 3 times a day! oh, and human populations gonna explode...
Shit don't work like that son. If 93% of the population is female, then the other 7% must be male. Sex three times a day isn't that bad if you don't have heart problems. And the human population can't explode. It may fall drastically though.
9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.
Then the remaining 7% males are lucky sons of bitches. Or, since that word would be banned, lucky sons of females.
Well, it seems like the population would be higher because with a massive number of females, men would be able to procreate more that they could. For a man, it only takes a single act to become a father, but it takes nine months for a woman to do so! Of course, we would definitley run into complications because the woman would certainly not want to be treated as vessels for new children so they probably would have more power.
You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock
i would be in heaven. Bitches would be jumping all over our cocks all the time. To be a guy would be epic.
Im sure there would be about, 500% more lesbians in the world. Or at least bisexuals.
I guess males would be at the top of society, due to their small number, and we'd have marriages which would be strongly competed, and we'd all have many wives or something.
Or we'd be slaves to women and work as sexual slaves or something, and doing hard labor.
one of the best lines ever.
Leela: "Where are all the men in your society?" Ornik: "Men die out many year ago." Bender: "With all these women around they were probably nagged to death. Are you with me, fellas?"
NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT
At 2/19/11 06:15 PM, Quinny wrote: Good: More boobs.
Bad: More car crashes.
Nah, there'd be less big crashes, but every car would have dents and scratches. Parking lots would be completely filled with people trying and failing to pull into a spot correctly.
Also, porn would be entirely different. With the male population only at 7%, it wouldn't be high enough to cater to them, so it would be designed for women. So, instead of being quick and simple, it'd be extremely overly excessively long and when it finally gets to the part you've been waiting for, it focuses on the guy, just like an erotic book.
Or maybe half the women would just adopt men like personalities.
Sig by Ryan
At 2/19/11 12:53 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Nothing but nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag
nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag...
"Who needs partners? We got hands!" - Gagsy
At 2/20/11 05:08 AM, Lorkas wrote: Oh look you leveled up!
Thank you for noticing.
I'd run away and hide so I don't die from too much repopulation.
At 2/19/11 12:54 PM, Travis wrote: Bitches... Bitches... BITCHES!!!
but i'm not a bitch, i'm one of the ones who aren't.
i would have a hard time finding someone i loved T__T
i only like straight guys and i'm SOO picky at how they look.
maybe a bi guy would do but idk what if he's getting it in the ass by another guy that idk of
Women would impose a reign of terror over men and consider them inferior, and we would be required to fuck many women on a regular basis to keep up the world population. I suppose it would be awesome at times and horrible at times.
"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"