Be a Supporter!

60 Frame Collab 4

  • 57,538 Views
  • 1,059 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Monsieur-Monsieur
Monsieur-Monsieur
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-29 13:04:41 Reply

Here his my part:
SWF
FLA

Sacros
Sacros
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-29 20:38:31 Reply

can i haz credit for maeking da preloader pl0x? =O =D

kthxbye


ama gon chill

OMK123
OMK123
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-29 21:17:37 Reply

At 1/29/12 08:38 PM, Sacros wrote: can i haz credit for maeking da preloader pl0x? =O =D

kthxbye

Not too fast McFly, wait until the collab(s) leader(s) [or as you wish to call him/them] decide to put your preloader.


BBS Signature
Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-30 01:23:25 Reply

At 1/29/12 09:17 PM, OMK123 wrote:
Not too fast McFly, wait until the collab(s) leader(s) [or as you wish to call him/them] decide to put your preloader.

What?

At 1/29/12 08:38 PM, Sacros wrote: can i haz credit for maeking da preloader pl0x? =O =D

kthxbye

Of course! :D


BBS Signature
Monsieur-Monsieur
Monsieur-Monsieur
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-30 13:27:46 Reply

So....My part is accepted?

MarkyLyne
MarkyLyne
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-30 14:07:47 Reply

Is mine?


When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!
-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature
OMK123
OMK123
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-31 11:59:30 Reply

At 1/30/12 01:23 AM, Mckellard wrote:
At 1/29/12 09:17 PM, OMK123 wrote:
Not too fast McFly, wait until the collab(s) leader(s) [or as you wish to call him/them] decide to put your preloader.
What?

He made a pre-loader for the collab and he was asking for credit... But i didn't see any reply to his pre-loader saying that will be used... I'm not saying that isn't gonna be used for the collab but he already tought that it's gonna be used.


BBS Signature
Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-01-31 12:44:29 Reply

At 1/31/12 11:59 AM, OMK123 wrote:
At 1/30/12 01:23 AM, Mckellard wrote:
At 1/29/12 09:17 PM, OMK123 wrote:
Not too fast McFly, wait until the collab(s) leader(s) [or as you wish to call him/them] decide to put your preloader.
What?
He made a pre-loader for the collab and he was asking for credit... But i didn't see any reply to his pre-loader saying that will be used... I'm not saying that isn't gonna be used for the collab but he already tought that it's gonna be used.

Thats because I talked to him beforehand through PM. I know your just trying to help but please just let me deal with that kind of stuff.


BBS Signature
OMK123
OMK123
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-01 11:52:14 Reply

At 1/31/12 12:44 PM, Mckellard wrote: Thats because I talked to him beforehand through PM. I know your just trying to help but please just let me deal with that kind of stuff.

Roger, and sorry Sacros :(


BBS Signature
Sacros
Sacros
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-01 19:16:53 Reply

At 2/1/12 11:52 AM, OMK123 wrote: Roger, and sorry Sacros :(

you sir are a gentlemen and a scholar


ama gon chill

No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-05 19:58:56 Reply

Is this thing even being worked on anymore?

WaterHorse
WaterHorse
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-05 21:59:16 Reply

At 2/5/12 07:58 PM, toontown1 wrote: Is this thing even being worked on anymore?

waiting for the release


BBS Signature
ToonCastleTV
ToonCastleTV
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-08 20:59:52 Reply

yo i might shit out a small bit brother, i always wondered wht my fbf character animation would look like at a really high FPS ^^

boypisces
boypisces
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-09 02:10:14 Reply

At 5 hours ago, KingDavid wrote: yo i might shit out a small bit brother, i always wondered wht my fbf character animation would look like at a really high FPS ^^

You'll have to do it in a day then, comes out tomorrow apparently.


Its Turkey time, gobble gobble.

BBS Signature
Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-09 03:56:55 Reply

At 1 hour ago, boypisces wrote:
At 5 hours ago, KingDavid wrote: yo i might shit out a small bit brother, i always wondered wht my fbf character animation would look like at a really high FPS ^^
You'll have to do it in a day then, comes out tomorrow apparently.

If you can do it asap that would be fine, Just PM it to me.

I won't be able to get the animation out tomorrow sadly. Been way too busy lately to get much done, I almost have it fully compiled though and i think we have like 2 mins only or something close to that of animations. So the more high quality ones the better. i'm also gonna make sure I don't release it too close to any holidays. I promise I will have it done sometime before 30 days though. I will also let you know who will be co-authored when it is near completion.


BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-09 09:55:14 Reply

At 5 hours ago, Mckellard wrote:

...I almost have it fully compiled...
...I will also let you know who will be co-authored when it is near completion...

Yay! :D


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

ToonCastleTV
ToonCastleTV
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-09 10:14:58 Reply

At 6 hours ago, Mckellard wrote: If you can do it asap that would be fine, Just PM it to me.

Okay cool, im working on my own production all day today, then I have to work - I'll have some free time this weekend so I'll see what I can do then

darkboom
darkboom
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-10 15:20:10 Reply

Hey,
can I join
I already made an animtion
let me join please :)

Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-10 17:42:41 Reply

At 2 hours ago, darkboom wrote: Hey,
can I join
I already made an animtion
let me join please :)

If you have it done already just send it to me.


BBS Signature
ToonCastleTV
ToonCastleTV
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-11 13:23:19 Reply

Seems like now that I have a moment, I'll do my part. SWF and FLA will be available shortly.

ToonCastleTV
ToonCastleTV
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-12 15:51:35 Reply

finished mine last night, if anyone wants to see how it turned out feel free to peek here

Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-13 13:31:18 Reply

At 21 hours ago, KingDavid wrote: finished mine last night, if anyone wants to see how it turned out feel free to peek here

Awsome :D It will be even better if you'll add a background, and maybe some more colors :)


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

ToonCastleTV
ToonCastleTV
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-13 14:25:38 Reply

At 52 minutes ago, Carr77 wrote:
At 21 hours ago, KingDavid wrote: finished mine last night, if anyone wants to see how it turned out feel free to peek here
Awsome :D It will be even better if you'll add a background, and maybe some more colors :)

lol yea i did that last night to make the final cut of the collab. ill wait till it gets released tho so its a fun and fresh!

boypisces
boypisces
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-14 16:33:51 Reply

I made a part to add on with my other one, not sure if its too late at this point.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0da56ddbde762aa90881a537 dafc4b12


Its Turkey time, gobble gobble.

BBS Signature
Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-16 17:48:31 Reply

Hey,
Because of the large ammount of people coming back because of the re-design, I have decided to open this up for another week. I have gotten a bunch of people wanting to make animations. If you missed the last deadline take this chance to make a new animation or if you wanted to change something on one you already posted, you can do that too. Animations will be due on Sat. Febuary 18th at 11:59. Good Luck! (Rules and Specs Below)

>>>>If someone wants to make the introduction please Message me. I don't have time to make it and I will give you some stuff that I started if you want to use it.

Heres what you need to know if you are new here

RULES

NO SPRITES

NO PORN

NO SOUND

NO PIXELS

NO EPILEPTIC CRAP

SPECS

Stage Size: 480 x 300

FPS: 20

You MAY make it in CS4/CS5 unlike what the first page says.

PUT YOUR FINISHED PRDUCT INTO A MOVIE CLIP AND YOUR SYMBOLS INTO A FOLDER WITH YOUR NAME!

Feel free to ask questions.

Just because there is only 60 frames doesnt mean you should just take 20 minutes to make it Take your Time and make it great! Shabby, quickly put together animations will not be accepted!

Don't put your name in, we will do that for you.

And YES you may join the collab


BBS Signature
No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-19 00:32:17 Reply

At A few seconds ago, toontown1 wrote: Another part, this being my fourth I believe

SWF: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ae22b6481c66e3ac47caab0 a5796078

SWF: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ce588b483c03ffb9fba515f 7c388561

I deleted the previous one because I accidently uploaded 2. Use this link to view it.

Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-20 03:08:24 Reply

At 1 day ago, toontown1 wrote: I deleted the previous one because I accidently uploaded 2. Use this link to view it.

It doesn't seem to be in the right sieze. I think it should be 480 x 300 o.0


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Croire
Croire
  • Member since: May. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-20 16:05:57 Reply

Is there any way I can contribute a little animation to this? I'm getting pretty good at fbf, here's an example of a gif I amde just yesterday replicating the marvelous misadventures of flapjack

60 Frame Collab 4

Mckellard
Mckellard
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 60 Frame Collab 4 2012-02-20 18:38:15 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Croire wrote: Is there any way I can contribute a little animation to this? I'm getting pretty good at fbf, here's an example of a gif I amde just yesterday replicating the marvelous misadventures of flapjack

Of course! Make a animation about anything and post the SWF here and send me the .FLA file. Info on what you need to know is above. Good Luck!


BBS Signature