00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW]

87,554 Views | 605 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-05-25 09:06:22

iu_125466_2341174.jpg

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-06-09 12:22:54

iu_130769_2341174.jpg

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-06-22 04:43:50

iu_134843_2341174.gif

mess with the meow meow you get the pow pow

a relaxing and easy doodle for fun

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-09-28 04:07:36

iu_173353_2341174.gif

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

I am once again brought back from the abyss for a month after reaching my goal of 1888 posts with a suprise supporter gift thanks to NEON.

Now that the chain is broken...i have 997 posts left to go until things are right and good again....

Anyways. Heres some stuff. Die or whatever, you know the drill by now.

iu_187303_2341174.gif

iu_187304_2341174.gif

some choice animation featured in...

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-11-11 22:49:53

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2020-12-26 01:26:31

iu_214867_2341174.gif

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-01-22 11:57:19

iu_228959_2341174.png

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-01-30 20:50:00

iu_233747_2341174.jpg

Hello.

I drew Tikal from Sonic Adventure 1 but dead because I hate you.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-16 05:58:30

iu_280395_2341174.gifiu_280394_2341174.gif

i very rarely ever update this thread, but so much time passes that old stuff becomes new to me again and i can take some small amount of comfort in recognizing the fact that sometimes i make some pretty neat stuff.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-16 06:02:23

iu_280396_2341174.gif

iu_280397_2341174.gif

despite whatever growth i achieve though i never really feel satisfied, and even sometimes look at my old work as coming from a stranger, sometimes even with skills, passion and ambition i no longer possess

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-16 06:09:01

iu_280399_2341174.gifiu_280400_2341174.gif

over these past couple of years i have gained the ability to create pixel art and animate it in basically any functional capacity i can imagine, and yet it has brought me no satisfaction. i can create anything, and yet i do nothing with this power.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

iu_280406_2341174.gifiu_280405_2341174.gif

past me would be absolutely astounded at what i can create casually....i say casually because i dont really apply myself in anything i do. i make very little effort, because theres no reason to exert myself. im not playing the game. i dont care about followers or fame or even if you like my art. my art has been seen by millions of people and i just dont give a damn.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-16 06:20:26

iu_280410_2341174.gif

iu_280411_2341174.gif

i dont even offer my services to anyone. i dont make any effort to advertise or show my work to people. why do i even draw to begin with? compulsion. i feel like if i dont im worthless. I think i'd like to use art to connect to people on an individual level so i often do whimsical things with it. doesnt really seem to amount to much. anyways. thats all for now. see you in like, 5 months or something.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-17 04:48:33

At 4/16/21 06:20 AM, Template88 wrote:
i dont even offer my services to anyone. i dont make any effort to advertise or show my work to people. why do i even draw to begin with? compulsion. i feel like if i dont im worthless. I think i'd like to use art to connect to people on an individual level so i often do whimsical things with it. doesnt really seem to amount to much. anyways. thats all for now. see you in like, 5 months or something.

Good talk, hope you’re attempts are void filling come to be successful at some point. Very cool art and animations as always, good to see an update even if it contains a bit of a bummer.

Art Trade or collab sometime?

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-04-29 02:15:02

iu_291007_2341174.gif

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

CryoGX, the artist whos character i animated above made a FNF mod, and well I pitched the idea to him since it seemed like a good opportunity to advertise his game. seems to have worked out. anyways, what i really wanted was to help work on a fnf mod but it didnt really end up working out that way with him. i did however end up modifying the senpai week assets a bit, cleaned up boyfriend and fixed an issue that was bugging me with girlfriend ever since i saw the animation.

iu_295923_2341174.giforiginal

iu_295924_2341174.gifmine

can you tell what I fixed? I still want to work on a FNF mod with somebody but everybody who wants to do it seems to be a little kid who doesnt know how to contribute anything.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-03 21:34:56

At 5/3/21 08:29 PM, Template88 wrote: can you tell what I fixed?

is her hair not canonically a liquid simulation?

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-04 06:24:59

The hair animation is wonky in the vector version, so that's probably why it's wonky in the pixel version, since it's more copying what it looks like in the original than what would look more correct.

Also, I'd like to help you make your dream a reality, but each time I do something FNF related, I look like a big fat hypocrite, so idk if I should.

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 06:06:57

iu_311943_2341174.webp

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

At 5/3/21 08:29 PM, Template88 wrote: CryoGX, the artist whos character i animated above made a FNF mod, and well I pitched the idea to him since it seemed like a good opportunity to advertise his game. seems to have worked out. anyways, what i really wanted was to help work on a fnf mod but it didnt really end up working out that way with him. i did however end up modifying the senpai week assets a bit, cleaned up boyfriend and fixed an issue that was bugging me with girlfriend ever since i saw the animation.

original

mine

can you tell what I fixed? I still want to work on a FNF mod with somebody but everybody who wants to do it seems to be a little kid who doesnt know how to contribute anything.

both of them's right-side eye slugs to the side too much .-. also I had problem with the original GF cause of how her forehead would stretch all weird-like in 2-3 frames

also, you probably know this already but if you increase your GIF by multiplications, you don't lose quality and can post

------------------------------ 1X-------------------------2X-----------3X-------------4X

bigger artworks/gifs. So 248X248 can be 496X496 - 744X744- 992X992

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 22:41:41

At 5/23/21 09:51 AM, Projects-Dev wrote:
At 5/3/21 08:29 PM, Template88 wrote: CryoGX, the artist whos character i animated above made a FNF mod, and well I pitched the idea to him since it seemed like a good opportunity to advertise his game. seems to have worked out. anyways, what i really wanted was to help work on a fnf mod but it didnt really end up working out that way with him. i did however end up modifying the senpai week assets a bit, cleaned up boyfriend and fixed an issue that was bugging me with girlfriend ever since i saw the animation.

original

mine

both of them's right-side eye slugs to the side too much .-. also I had problem with the original GF cause of how her forehead would stretch all weird-like in 2-3 frames

also, you probably know this already but if you increase your GIF by multiplications, you don't lose quality and can post
------------------------------ 1X-------------------------2X-----------3X-------------4X

you can literally see on this page, all over the page examples of me posting pixel art at various pixel ratios. 1x 2x, 3x, 4x, literally what you typed, right in front of you. i truly cannot comprehend how you could entertain the idea for even a moment that there was a remote possibility that i did not know about that sort of presentation while actually looking at the contents of this web page. im honestly curious, how did you manage this?

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 22:45:20

At 5/23/21 10:41 PM, Template88 wrote:

original

mine

you can literally see on this page, all over the page examples of me posting pixel art at various pixel ratios. 1x 2x, 3x, 4x, literally what you typed, right in front of you. i truly cannot comprehend how you could entertain the idea for even a moment that there was a remote possibility that i did not know about that sort of presentation while actually looking at the contents of this web page. im honestly curious, how did you manage this?

iu_312545_5057906.pngYour GF Version's was so odd that you didn't fix the eye, and I saw so much neglect on the usage of Sub-Pixels, I assumed you might have also forgotten how resizing works.

BBS Signature

At 5/23/21 10:45 PM, Projects-Dev wrote:

original

mine

Your GF Version's was so odd that you didn't fix the eye, and I saw so much neglect on the usage of Sub-Pixels, I assumed you might have also forgotten how resizing works.

You understand that like, the fix that I made is something that nobody would actually notice or care about right, and whatever you see that is wrong with the eye that you're fixating on is also equally as pedantic? I dont understand what you're doing here, are you trying to flex your knowledge of subpixel animation? I dont get it. How is that related to using your own eyes?

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 22:57:23

At 5/23/21 10:50 PM, Template88 wrote:

original

mine

Your GF Version's was so odd that you didn't fix the eye, and I saw so much neglect on the usage of Sub-Pixels, I assumed you might have also forgotten how resizing works.
You understand that like, the fix that I made is something that nobody would actually notice or care about right, and whatever you see that is wrong with the eye that you're fixating on is also equally as pedantic? I dont understand what you're doing here, are you trying to flex your knowledge of subpixel animation? I dont get it. How is that related to using your own eyes?

I provided insightful information in an attempt to better the artists around me, only to find myself being flaunted on and demeaned. If you were this sensitive, I suggest putting "Critiques not welcomed" in the first page or in the channel's description.

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 23:00:46

At 5/23/21 10:57 PM, Projects-Dev wrote:

original

mine

I provided insightful information in an attempt to better the artists around me, only to find myself being flaunted on and demeaned. If you were this sensitive, I suggest putting "Critiques not welcomed" in the first page or in the channel's description.

I'm an art critic, I love giving and getting critique. I just wanted to understand the sequence of events in which you could give advice regarding pixel art presentation that was clearly displayed in front of you. You're not giving me an answer, so I assume you just didnt look at anything before you posted. Or you werent thinking.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 23:05:56

At 5/23/21 11:00 PM, Template88 wrote:

original

mine

I'm an art critic, I love giving and getting critique. I just wanted to understand the sequence of events in which you could give advice regarding pixel art presentation that was clearly displayed in front of you. You're not giving me an answer, so I assume you just didnt look at anything before you posted. Or you werent thinking.

I gave you a pixel-art advice after observing some animations lacking sub-pixels, and GF's eye being weird. I also thought it would be helpful if it was enlarged so people like me could get a better look at it. And no I don't think you are capable of handling critique. I displayed only a "quarter" of the amount of harsh and demeaning critiques you usually deliver, and you freak out. started out as something innocent, and you managed to turn it into something sinister. Want a trophy?

Good luck on your art journey, I'll remember not to "bother" you anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 23:13:49

At 5/23/21 11:05 PM, Projects-Dev wrote:
At 5/23/21 11:00 PM, Template88 wrote:

original

mine

I gave you a pixel-art advice after observing some animations lacking sub-pixels, and GF's eye being weird. I also thought it would be helpful if it was enlarged so people like me could get a better look at it. And no I don't think you are capable of handling critique. I displayed only a "quarter" of the amount of harsh and demeaning critiques you usually deliver, and you freak out. started out as something innocent, and you managed to turn it into something sinister. Want a trophy?

I guess its a fundamental lack of understanding then, everything is presented at its intended resolution. I dont know why that concept would be odd to you. I dont desire for people to get a better look at individual pixels sometimes. I dont typically animate with sub pixels, and i dont typically use anti-alias either. I feel those are both stylistic preferences? Sub pixel animation is great, there's no better way to make smaller resolution animation fluid and perfect, but I dont think its a requirement?

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

At 5/23/21 11:13 PM, Template88 wrote:

I guess its a fundamental lack of understanding then, everything is presented at its intended resolution. I dont know why that concept would be odd to you. I dont desire for people to get a better look at individual pixels sometimes. I dont typically animate with sub pixels, and i dont typically use anti-alias either. I feel those are both stylistic preferences? Sub pixel animation is great, there's no better way to make smaller resolution animation fluid and perfect, but I dont think its a requirement?

Now that we have the passive-aggressiveness out of the way, all I wanted was to get a better view of her head tilting to the right, as it seemed "extremely off" to me.

And I'm sure you can agree that it's hard to see it from this view, and it'd be even harder if it was wiggling and you had to capture the exact frame within the Snipping Tool like I was made to doing just now. (I quite literally need to zoom into my monitor to see it)

iu_312589_5057906.webp

BBS Signature

Response to Have art, will travel. Contains [NSFW] 2021-05-23 23:20:22

At 5/23/21 11:17 PM, Projects-Dev wrote:
At 5/23/21 11:13 PM, Template88 wrote:

Now that we have the passive-aggressiveness out of the way, all I wanted was to get a better view of her head tilting to the right, as it seemed "extremely off" to me.

And I'm sure you can agree that it's hard to see it from this view, and it'd be even harder if it was wiggling and you had to capture the exact frame within the Snipping Tool like I was made to doing just now. (I quite literally need to zoom into my monitor to see it)

what do you...mean? its 1:1 ratio gif you can literally download the gif and import it into any pixel art software to isolate any frame you wanted. you're very fixated on whatever issue you see, like i was about the hair, i "fixed" it. I didnt make the asset, maowling did. If you want to fix whatever you see wrong with the eye then download the gif and do it lol, thats what i did.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature