00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

100 dead dogs collab!

5,422 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-02 00:34:22

Ok ...Ok i have not met the requirements but i want this to be done, and it is simple yet fun.

Here is the source of inspiration.

100 dogs shot in face, (one ran away with eye hanging out)
So heres what you do:

-Make a scene of a dog being shot in the head, and have fun with it.
-background um white
-size 600 w x 400 h
-24 frames per second , twenty four frames per second.
*use some kinda of sound effects dog, gun shot etc at least, music will be taken care of though.
** flash cs5 or lower, and ... as3 not that it matters to you.
Dead line, hurry up and lets get it done.

If we can get 100 yes 100 dogs to be shot great if not, then i will work something else out, but, draw a husky being shot in the face. So 10 people make 10 or whatever ... its just 2 second clip of dogs , so good luck.

100 dead dogs collab!

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-02 10:29:47

This is the worst collab idea I have ever seen. Also, if you know that you don't meet the requirements, then why are you making a collab in the first place. Ignoring the rules can result in a permanent ban you know.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-02 15:07:17

You're fucked up.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-02 20:36:20

I think I want in

I ruined 3 monitors trying to write my name in this box.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-02 23:44:28

At 2/2/11 10:29 AM, JellyDraft wrote: This is the worst collab idea I have ever seen. Also, if you know that you don't meet the requirements, then why are you making a collab in the first place. Ignoring the rules can result in a permanent ban you know.

I have done a collaboration idea before, and though i did not meet requirements i got the thumbs up from mods( thanks Nae ;) ) Although not enough people or quality people joined, so unless they do it is in pause.

Two , probably not the worst, plenty of bad ones, and i know of plenty people who like the idea of watching a dog die 100 times.

****So the idea is simple folks shoot a dog in the head, it can be shitty or amazing, because it is 100 dead dogs, look forward to seeing some funny stuff!*******

im going to make my first one sometime tonight

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-03 03:03:51

oh wow, you are such a comedian, thats so funny, lets animate a hundred dog dying from a bullet to the head, not even retarded games nowadays have that ammount of sensless idiot graphical violence, at least for dogs

seriously faggot, get the fuck out of here, im trying so hard not to belive you are actually renaenaes alt cuz she/he seemed like a good person, so if you are trying to draw attention to this canine massacre that happened for some retarded business reason, then cool, thats cool, cuz those ppl over there are nothing more than shit...

but if you arent, then please fuck off and never do anything nearby newgrounds ever again you faggot, why dont want retarded assholes like you around here, go fuck yourself, hope this shit gets locked

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-03 03:48:24

I love dogs.
So this collab is approved.

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-03 09:12:13

stevie... we're not killing any dogs. It's animation. Chill.

I ruined 3 monitors trying to write my name in this box.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-03 13:37:00

At 2/3/11 10:05 AM, onlyata wrote: 1.What is the dead line?
2.How many movies you want per animator?
3.Are you going to answer or what?You need to be active on the thread u're the host.

Sorry i was only away for a the morning..

but

1. as of now the dead line is open, i do not want to make a date until the entries are flowing in. But i like the idea of the end of the month. March 1st... we'll see.

2. Make as many as you want the more each user makes the easier it makes the whole process plus, with fewer users, we can have more of them co-authored.

3. yes

in other news

**update I would like to remind any of you that original labels and names must be used, for example

renstyles_eyesmc
renstyles_background
etc
etc

If you cannot follow the rules then unless i am feeling generous to rename any labels that may cause doubles, your out of luck....so name them accordingly :)

Also make the entire section into a movie clip, i do not mind other wise, but it keeps thing efficient.

When you make your entry please submit via NEWRGROUNDS DUMP I will keep track and make updated lists.

I will be flexible on the quality to an extent because 100 can offer a nice variety of styles, plus room for many to join , make it good ...though not totally shitty.

OH and thanks Turkey ;)

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 05:16:10

At 2/4/11 04:39 AM, onlyata wrote: Can i make a mini game for collab?

That would be awesome, let me know if you need help in any way, from what i seen so far it look perfect.

** I am going to use this weekend to make the skeleton of the collab to make inserting the parts simple. Keep up the good work!

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 19:27:51

I'm in if I remember and don't procrastinate too much. I'd be glad to help out if you need it Hollow.
Dead Dogs Two

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 19:37:58

I'm in...

...please :P

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 19:40:31

Also Hollow please make sure you quality control this shit.. :)

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 22:43:01

Can I join :P

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-05 22:47:38

This is the most metal collaboration idea ever. If need be, hit me up and I'll make a metal themesong.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-06 00:13:34

this is something I made very quick
just tell me if it is good enough for the collab
if it isn't i will just make more

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f7fd bc59b026c919d3448722e608ffd8

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-06 05:35:48

Ok , one change and one update, the change will be the coding, i would like to include the minigame Onlyata is working on, it looks great so far so i will go from as3 to as2(not that it matters to any one anyways), theoretically should be easier, to construct, with only simple commands needed .
Update, in possible users:

1: el salvador (show interest)
2: Onlyata (is working on a great mini game, that is directly relative to 100 dead dogs)
3: CLouds ( showed interest , great link btw)
4:signedoutz (shows interest )
5:zovies (started parts) great start , imo work on more gore :p , but yes make more parts, i will qc the end results.
6: lashmush (shows musical interest) metal might be a great idea.. anyones opinion? i might synchronize the parts to the music. I could go through 50 ideas before the end so everyones opinion matters . I may not do metal at all, idk for sure yet.

everyone that showed interest may submit a part, thats yet to be determined if and when they do :9

also i may do a gallery of "money shots" too :3

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-06 18:58:23

I alao want to stress, that even though i said white background, feel free to make one as well. I just need the default to be white. Also great work so far.

100 dead dogs collab!

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-08 09:08:50

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-08 09:56:48

At 2/8/11 09:08 AM, steviedood12 wrote: fucking fucked up kids, this is not funny, its just retarded and disgusting, why cant you see

Jesus Christ, you whine about an animation, yet you post links to show actual dog abuse, your the sick one, if i was a mod id ban you .

* Aside from sir stevie , The minigame is looking awesome, and if i can get approval for medals in a movie, than we can have medals for the game and other easter eggs. So far you can only publicly create medals for games.

I have three parts so far, and i have also built the structure of the collab, i just need more parts and to design it.

Keep up the good work !

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-08 16:06:29

At 2/6/11 06:58 PM, RENstyles wrote: I alao want to stress, that even though i said white background, feel free to make one as well. I just need the default to be white. Also great work so far.

And you need to choose the ugliest frame I made :|

ps.
I have 3 parts now with sounds and everything.
only problem... The 3rd part is not with a gun but with a second dog :| is that acceptable too?
Could I make more ways to blow the brains out of a dog with something else than a gun? :D

and what is the best way to send the .fla to you?

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-08 18:54:05

At 2/8/11 04:06 PM, ZoVies wrote:
At 2/6/11 06:58 PM, RENstyles wrote: I alao want to stress, that even though i said white background, feel free to make one as well. I just need the default to be white. Also great work so far.
And you need to choose the ugliest frame I made :|

ps.
I have 3 parts now with sounds and everything.
only problem... The 3rd part is not with a gun but with a second dog :| is that acceptable too?
Could I make more ways to blow the brains out of a dog with something else than a gun? :D

and what is the best way to send the .fla to you?

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/

use that and send me the .fla

As long as it has the feel of a projectile weapon i don't see why not. Hell knives are ok, just put them dogs to sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-09 13:30:07

It's a shame. Newgrounders never want to have any fun

I'll getcha one by tonight.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-09 13:37:37

I have a suggestion.

Don't make it 100 animations.

The collab will most likely be too long and boring with a lot of non-quality pieces. But if you get say, 20 or so quality pieces of decent lengths of people killing dogs in all sorts of funny ways, now *that* has potential.

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-09 17:10:29

At 2/9/11 01:37 PM, 4urentertainment wrote: I have a suggestion.

Don't make it 100 animations.

The collab will most likely be too long and boring with a lot of non-quality pieces. But if you get say, 20 or so quality pieces of decent lengths of people killing dogs in all sorts of funny ways, now *that* has potential.

I have stated that the object is to kill the dog , and not going to allow completely shitty parts, it depends, send them in and as the thing builds is shapes and changes well see how it will be constructed, ive already been actively changing the structure of the collab anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-09 17:17:08

Although it leads me to this idea

** If you want to make a part with several dogs or twenty being killed, do it, i will keep track of the 100 dogs part. I want to keep the essence of the collab, and so far we have :

three dead dogs 97 left.

I will quality check the final production and ask for different parts as needed.
Also i might do a 101 dead dogs kind of things, what you thinks?

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-10 08:39:26

At 2/10/11 08:14 AM, onlyata wrote: Seriously 100 dawgs is too many.
OH Btw mini game is almost finished ^^

not if we get some people killing several in one part (as i stated ):D

**use a gernade to kill 10 or more, get creative, and since there are less parts, make them top quality. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-10 08:54:29

Animating takes a while... also gifs play slower than 24fps.

100 dead dogs collab!

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-10 09:33:36

At 2/10/11 08:39 AM, RENstyles wrote:
At 2/10/11 08:14 AM, onlyata wrote: Seriously 100 dawgs is too many.
OH Btw mini game is almost finished ^^
not if we get some people killing several in one part (as i stated ):D,

**use a gernade to kill 10 or more, get creative, and since there are less parts, make them top quality. ;)

kinda of like this ^^

it kinda of looks like the dog that attacked me ironically days before i started this collab, i got three deep wounds in my body, my arm, knee cap and thigh . Since it is my gfs dog/her mothers, the rules are bent, but if they do not rid of the dog ill sue her mum or this situation might play out:

BBS Signature

Response to 100 dead dogs collab! 2011-02-11 13:33:49

Well so far i have the mini game, implemented and running. I have four parts in the main movie, and i have also gotten the gallery assembled and fully thought out.

All i need is more parts, and by the time those come in i will be near done, i will not be waiting till all the parts come in so i can take forever to build it. It will be done as soon as we get 100 dead dogs and remember:

-You can kill 1 or more dogs . (i will keep track of the amount of kills)

-Onlyata-Mini game(graphics, coding)
-Elsalvador - one part (animation)
-Zovies (three parts) (animations)
-Cloud eater ( wiping)
-renstyles collab organizer( coding, graphics ,etc)
-others that show interest

Right now i'm going to make finish a menu i started for the mini game and possibly make my own dog killing part.

BBS Signature