00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,057,022 Views | 77,360 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2023-10-16 04:54:03

At 10/11/23 03:24 PM, chenjoy wrote: o.o
a metal club!
any iron maiden fans here?

Welcome! Well, I guess so?

These days I listen to Bruce Dickinson and Blaze Bayley's solo stuff more, but of course they have their merit.

What albums do you prefer?

Response to Metal Hell 2023-10-17 12:48:18

At 10/16/23 04:45 AM, Goatchrist wrote:
At 10/11/23 01:51 AM, Viper wrote: I'm good I guess. Nothing much going on on my end. My band has a show (technically since it's almost 1am here) today so that's going on. We have no other shows planned for the month so two of us are dressing as Wayne and the other two as Garth and we're doing Wayne's World stuff. Would have liked to take the Pacer but it's not wanting to run at the moment.
So how was the gig? Tell us about it, the concept surely sounds interesting! ^^

It went okay. We went on first so we got in and were done relatively quick I guess. What could be I guess best described as our "sister band" Sleuth went on after us and they all dressed as Ghostface since we had "dressed up". Then after that we watched the sort of hardcore comedy tinged rap duo Snailmate who are touring for their new album. Which that was fun. And another band was playing but the 4 of us needed to leave before they played because we all either needed to get up early for work or had school stuff the next day.

We're looking at potentially recording a demo by the end of the year so if that pans out I'll probably post a link to it here.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2023-10-26 07:43:37

At 10/17/23 12:48 PM, Viper wrote: It went okay. We went on first so we got in and were done relatively quick I guess. What could be I guess best described as our "sister band" Sleuth went on after us and they all dressed as Ghostface since we had "dressed up". Then after that we watched the sort of hardcore comedy tinged rap duo Snailmate who are touring for their new album. Which that was fun. And another band was playing but the 4 of us needed to leave before they played because we all either needed to get up early for work or had school stuff the next day.

Sounds pretty crazy, but not quite boring either ^^ hope you had fun in the end.

We're looking at potentially recording a demo by the end of the year so if that pans out I'll probably post a link to it here.

Do it. I'll have a new album out by the first half of next year as well.

Response to Metal Hell 2023-12-17 18:06:09

I went to a concert last night, three bands played, the first interpreted Red Hot Chili Peppers and the third played some Linkin Park, the second played a mix of popular and authoral songs

very very great, 4 am and everyone was still hyped

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

Response to Metal Hell 2023-12-18 14:38:12

Bud of mine never went to a metal show before, and I offered to tag along.

Went to go see Dragonforce, NanowaR of Steel, Amaranthe and Edge of Paradise. Was a fun time. I don't normally listen to much like it, but Dragonforce certainly took the show as the headliner, and Nanowar was pretty silly.

Response to Metal Hell 2023-12-19 16:08:32 (edited 2023-12-19 16:16:10)

It's a tough choice, but if I were to pick a favorite band, for now I'd say Bal-Sagoth has to be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPCpz6HX33A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYxK5Rv2DyY

Although Nightwish, Children of Bodom and Midnight Odyssey also come in pretty close.

Response to Metal Hell 2024-01-05 19:30:49

I've been buying a shitton of albums for the last months. here are some of my more recent buyings

It's great to have this one in Vinyl since it is an album i used to listen a lot to back in high school. fuckin' brutal Old School Death Metal!

iu_1141830_7041060.webp

iu_1141831_7041060.webp

As for this one: i've been trying to get a physical copy for a long time. i wasn't able to find any CD versions, but managed to get it on a cass. one of the best Black Metals bands out there in my opinion

"If i run away go find me, where there is flowers left and no cops around."

Response to Metal Hell 2024-01-06 00:36:31

Oh yeah. I forgot to post a link to my band's Bandcamp page. We have one rough recording of one of our songs on there if anyone is interested.

https://mantisqueen.bandcamp.com/track/ditchwitch-demo-version

When we were deciding on a band name we were going to with either Mantis Queen or Ditchwitch but went with the former because it felt too much like Weedeater and didn't want to potentially get sued haha.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2024-01-13 17:19:46 (edited 2024-01-13 17:34:11)

Saudi oriental black metal band Al-Namrood's my favourite! Along with Lebanese metal band Ayat, they got me through hard times.

Love how metal pairs with other genres too - country, orchestral, electronic, blues. Versatile as hell.

"Make Stuff" - Stiff Bizkit

Instagram | DeviantArt

Response to Metal Hell 2024-02-02 10:02:35

Hey there people, I'm gonna drop my new mountainous video clip here for you. I hope you like some new Adder's Fork, because that's basically what I've been doing musically the last decade or so.

Heavy/Gothic metal with some black metal, post-punk and even new wave influences (at times):

This one is called "These Mountains Cast Great Shadows":

This one took a lot of work, both musically and to get up there filming everything on my own ^^

Response to Metal Hell 2024-02-10 16:34:26

Triskelion, Black Metal from Spain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgcKG7mpa78

Response to Metal Hell 2024-02-12 15:36:11

iu_1161300_7041060.jpg

I've decided to listen to a bunch of albums i barely paid attention to and this is one of the best ones i've listened to so far along The Shadowthrone by Satyricon

Response to Metal Hell 2024-02-20 01:40:24

Well my band finally have started getting stuff actually recorded recorded.

after we had been discussing this for literally months now

We managed to record a few takes of 3 songs on Sunday (and one take of our joke song which is just me doing the guitar bit from Lose Yourself while the other 3 say random things for several minutes that we call Mom's Spaghetti)

We're going to be working on more stuff this upcoming Sunday and I'm unsure how many times we're going to be recording stuff before we feel like we're good and have that stuff get worked on so we can get it up for people to hear.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2024-03-04 17:33:47

iu_1171045_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to Metal Hell 2024-03-09 05:02:50

iu_1172978_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-01 18:22:54 (edited 2024-04-01 18:44:42)

Found some good symphonic black metal. This album is the closet to come to scratch my itch for old Dimmu Borgir like music.

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-12 12:50:22

Nightwish baptized me. Symphonic Metal FTW!!!!!! 🤘🤘🤘

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-15 14:28:27

Hey guys, just meant to drop in to tell you something:

20 years today.

GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS, FREAKS :-P

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-15 19:43:57

At 4/15/24 02:28 PM, Goatchrist wrote: Hey guys, just meant to drop in to tell you something:

20 years today.

GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS, FREAKS :-P

Well shit. That just reminded me that my account's birthday is coming up in just over 2 months. Been a user here for nearly 14 years now.

also this thread got started when I was 11 o_O

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-17 05:35:57

At 4/15/24 07:43 PM, Viper wrote: Well shit. That just reminded me that my account's birthday is coming up in just over 2 months. Been a user here for nearly 14 years now.

Hehe, it's certainly been quite some time ;-)

also this thread got started when I was 11 o_O

Angry teenager at 16 here ^^

Response to Metal Hell 2024-04-22 12:55:26 (edited 2024-04-22 13:01:04)

Most recent good song I heard on a radio:

Black metal, cover for a Moonblood's song

Another relatively fresh good song:

Post-black / Blackened crust

Requesting your favourite online radios for hard music! (God I miss Brutal Existence)

Professional media sourcerer looking for your requests