00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just broke my fucking wall...

9,125 Views | 100 Replies

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 15:48:05

Put a poster over it.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 15:49:12

At 1/20/11 03:45 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote: And that's bondo, which is pretty much putty.

Look closer..... Duct tape is mixed in there too

( _.-+*~Giraffic Park~*+-._ ) - ( _.-+*~Giraffic Park~*+-._ ) - ( _.-+*~Giraffic Park~*+-._ )

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 15:52:30

At 1/20/11 03:38 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote: OMG, that's fucking funny, and you're fucking screwed!

Nah I kid, you can totally fix that yourself, but you might want to cover it up with that poster till you find the supplies needed. Since you won't really get good feed back from NGs, I googled a good site with a step by step on how to fix any hole in a wall yourself.

do it yourself

Hey thats pretty helpfull, i guess is should cover that shit up with something until i can gather the supplies needed to fix that gash in the wall...

Some signature thingy here!

Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3

Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 15:57:08

At 1/20/11 03:41 PM, Figter wrote: This gotta be the best suggestion so far! but the problem is still..how the hell would i be able to pull something like that off?

Well, it would require some work, but I found this, and it seems like it could help a bit.

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:04:32

At 1/20/11 03:57 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 1/20/11 03:41 PM, Figter wrote: This gotta be the best suggestion so far! but the problem is still..how the hell would i be able to pull something like that off?
Well, it would require some work, but I found this, and it seems like it could help a bit.

I gave it a quick look and the wall they have there is different from mine... its not visual on the picture but this is on the top floor and the edge of the roof starts is like a meter from the hole and is angled, making it a big empety space, i cant put anything in that requires to lean towards something behind it since its in a fucked up angle.¨
As far as i know there is no floor behind that hole exept the top of the downstairs floor, wich is not suitable to really put anything on..

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:08:49

At 1/20/11 04:04 PM, Figter wrote: As far as i know there is no floor behind that hole exept the top of the downstairs floor, wich is not suitable to really put anything on..

Well, that sucks. Oh well, I guess you'll have to fix it the boring way now.

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:09:48

Turn it into a glory hole

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:09:55

Put a poster over it, fixing it isn't worth the effort since you'll probably do it again anyway.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:14:52

At 1/20/11 04:08 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 1/20/11 04:04 PM, Figter wrote: As far as i know there is no floor behind that hole exept the top of the downstairs floor, wich is not suitable to really put anything on..
Well, that sucks. Oh well, I guess you'll have to fix it the boring way now.

I guess it would be possible if you'd trear the whole wall down and lay a floor there but that would be far to expensive and a uneccesary investment since im not staying in this room for that many more years.

Or i could cut out a big door lay some planks and ill have a cave to hide in.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:19:24

At 1/20/11 03:49 PM, GirafficPark wrote:
At 1/20/11 03:45 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote: And that's bondo, which is pretty much putty.
Look closer..... Duct tape is mixed in there too

I see that there is some duct tape on the back end, and I'm sure there is some under the bondo, but bondo crumbles if not dried properly, and putting bondo over duct tape isn't gonna dry, or settle right.

At 1/20/11 03:52 PM, Figter wrote:
At 1/20/11 03:38 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote: OMG, that's fucking funny, and you're fucking screwed!

Nah I kid, you can totally fix that yourself, but you might want to cover it up with that poster till you find the supplies needed. Since you won't really get good feed back from NGs, I googled a good site with a step by step on how to fix any hole in a wall yourself.

do it yourself
Hey thats pretty helpfull, i guess is should cover that shit up with something until i can gather the supplies needed to fix that gash in the wall...

Best of luck!

Hello Mr. Krinkle

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:24:39

At 1/20/11 03:38 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote:
Best of luck!

I can pretty confidentialy say that i will defently need all the luck i can get...

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:29:01

At 1/20/11 04:24 PM, Figter wrote:
At 1/20/11 03:38 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote:
Best of luck!
I can pretty confidentialy say that i will defently need all the luck i can get...

Oh... you're 16, and probably still live at home, no offence but you're probably a full time student and don't have a job right now, or just yet. I'd suggest finding one, keeping that secret, and fixing it as soon as possible.

Or, you can come clean about it, apologise, and let your parental figure take care of it, and face atleast grounding or punishment, instead of paying for it and fixing it.

Either way, I stand by good luck. =x

Hello Mr. Krinkle

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:30:24

My walls are made of BRICKS!!!

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:32:26

At 1/20/11 04:29 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote:
Oh... you're 16, and probably still live at home, no offence but you're probably a full time student and don't have a job right now, or just yet. I'd suggest finding one, keeping that secret, and fixing it as soon as possible.

Or, you can come clean about it, apologise, and let your parental figure take care of it, and face atleast grounding or punishment, instead of paying for it and fixing it.

I do live at home and does have a shitty little job and yes i am a student, belive me my parents would murder me slowly if they found out..

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:32:59

Why not tell daddy that you broke the wall in a fit of blind anger? Maybe he'll take care of it.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:35:57

Holy shit it's Unopened-Wound.... have you not been here for a while or am i crazy.

Also put a poster over it no big deal.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:35:59

Steal your neighbors wall.

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:40:36

At 1/20/11 04:35 PM, Astrum21 wrote: Steal your neighbors wall.

THATS THE FUCKING SMARTEST THING EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:46:07

At 1/20/11 04:32 PM, Figter wrote:
At 1/20/11 04:29 PM, Unopened-Wound wrote:

I do live at home and does have a shitty little job and yes i am a student, belive me my parents would murder me slowly if they found out..

Oh well, atleast you have a job. I would set aside some money, little by little, the supplies shouldn't cost more then 30 bucks, assuming you have the matching blue paint, if not, it probably won't look right afterwards.

At 1/20/11 04:35 PM, Struggle wrote:
Holy shit it's Unopened-Wound.... have you not been here for a while or am i crazy.

Yeah I haven't been around in a hot minute.

Also put a poster over it no big deal.

Yeah, atleast for now, but I did that one, covered a hole in the wall with a picture, till we moved, and I had to explain it, and fix it.

At 1/20/11 04:40 PM, Figter wrote:
At 1/20/11 04:35 PM, Astrum21 wrote: Steal your neighbors wall.
THATS THE FUCKING SMARTEST THING EVER.

LOL

Hello Mr. Krinkle

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 16:48:27

Move some furniture or something to cover the hole.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:03:36

thats why you need to control anger

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:05:24

Your.... Fucking wall? What do you fuck with it? What's it fuck?

Fix it you idiot, just take the rest and bring it back in, plaster over it, and paint it again.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:07:21

Duct Tape...

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:10:55

At 1/20/11 05:05 PM, 111122223138 wrote: Your.... Fucking wall? What do you fuck with it? What's it fuck?

Fix it you idiot, just take the rest and bring it back in, plaster over it, and paint it again.

I dont even know where the other part went, or if its stil attatched to the peice thats hanging of the inside of the hole..

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:10:59

At 1/20/11 03:28 PM, wonderland-hatter wrote: what an ugly color

Agreed. To OP: I once had this problem. I was young an angry just like you. Bipolar is a bitch, but you need to get your issues under control. There's no good reason to do something like that. I'd fix it and grow up while you're at it.

Sheesh

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:17:17

Can't believe that no-one's posted the NG Office Renovation Seminar yet.

Still, with that sorted, you need to go out to a store, get the right tools for the job, cut out the offending piece of broken plasterboard and replace it with new. Then, a quick skim of plaster over the top of that, leave it to dry (2-3 days), sand down and paint in the colour that you want and you should be well away.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:25:54

At 1/20/11 05:17 PM, Coop wrote: Can't believe that no-one's posted the NG Office Renovation Seminar yet.

Still, with that sorted, you need to go out to a store, get the right tools for the job, cut out the offending piece of broken plasterboard and replace it with new. Then, a quick skim of plaster over the top of that, leave it to dry (2-3 days), sand down and paint in the colour that you want and you should be well away.

Wow..it was ages since i saw that video..reminds me why i love newgrounds, also im not sure what the hell my wall is made of, i guess its dry wall, i guess that should be the first thing i get checked out..

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:37:18

I thought they only made cardboard houses in America?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:40:12

At 1/20/11 05:29 PM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote: Wow I'm glad British houses are made of bricks.

American houses are made of stronger stuff on the outside, that's just a partition wall. We have those in the UK as well.

I'm not glad that we have brick walls throughout, as my house is block built inside, with a concrete screed over the walls as a finish, instead of plaster. Ever blunted three drill bits, trying to hand a picture? I have.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to I just broke my fucking wall... 2011-01-20 17:41:11

OH NOE YOU LET IT OUT!

I just broke my fucking wall...

BBS Signature