00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Important is your cellphone?

1,961 Views | 46 Replies

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 16:39:47

My phone is convenient, but far from a necessity,

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 16:49:30

It's very useful. I only use it to call and text when I need to but if I don't have it with me, I keep thinking "What if someone needs to call me?".

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:45:02

At 1/18/11 05:28 PM, steph2568 wrote: I probably could.

Yeah right, you're a girl.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:46:57

My phone has broke </3

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:49:54

I don't have one that's how important it is. I'm really don't see what's so fascinating about typing out some badly spelled with your thumbs for 15 minutes when you could just call the person and say it in 5 seconds.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:50:46

It is great that I have one, but I barely use it. I could live without it.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:54:36

For the longest time I lived without one. But ever since I got one in 2009, it's been helpful for contacting people I know.

Yes, I can and have lived without it. And I'm in no rush to get a smartphone because I don't need the internet (or the large bills that come with it) when I'm on the go. That and I just bring my netbook for long waits.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 17:58:57

Right now, not important. My last phone broke which was some Sony Ericsson smart phone, so I've had to resort to using some shitty Nokia that cost £7. Its crap to use so I don't really use it a lot.

I'll be using a mobile a lot more in November when I get my Android phone, I've been working with Android a lot recently so I'm looking forward to it. I'm thinking of getting a HTC Desire HD but if there are any newer models out by then I'll get that.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 18:03:31

Memos, memos,memos.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 18:04:59

Well, I'll lose my phone for months at a time. usually because my brother and mom never call my phon to help me find it if I lose it. I usually only use it to text my closest friends and call my mom if I need a ride, but that's pretty much it. I need the internet WAY more than I need my phone. Mostly for NG, Ponies, and techno/trance music.

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 18:13:00

I couldn't sing live without my DROID phone I have it set up so it streams live facebook twitter news feeds I also a streaming GPS, i have youtube, pandora and athe whole bunchhuman of tother shit.I have weather set up in 3 cities. I also need it for texting calling I also use the browser for my online browser games and posting on the bbs and watching flash movies.

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 19:54:02

I mostly use my cellphone for Emergencies like asking to get picked up etc., and I barely call anyone or text with it. (Except I receive Facebook update often.) So yeah, I can live without a cellphone.

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 22:14:13

At 1/18/11 09:58 PM, agustana wrote: I used to text a lot (about 5,000 texts a month), and throughout this whole month I've only sent forty five text messages.

I am so lonely.

Why're you so lonely Agu?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 22:25:42

I don't have a cell phone.

AS3 programmer.

Learn AS3, it's for your own good.

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 22:31:34

I feel naked, or like missing something If I don't have mine with me

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 22:56:33

I'd say my phone is pretty important, I don't necessarily text or call a lot ( I've never sent 1000 texts in a month for example), but without it my life would be a lot more annoying and boring.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to How Important is your cellphone? 2011-07-24 23:02:40

no where its been out of battery for 10 hours and i have no charger. but i do something like this

God knows why you are reading this.

BBS Signature