00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LFCLIAM96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011

21,396 Views | 311 Replies

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 15:10:26

That looked awesome. When will there be an Amsterdam meet or something along those lines? Would be great to hang with you fine folks for a weekend and get hammered :3

New tune: Yag

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 15:42:20

At 6/21/11 03:10 PM, Syztm wrote: That looked awesome. When will there be an Amsterdam meet or something along those lines? Would be great to hang with you fine folks for a weekend and get hammered :3

There was one in 2009...

Also, I have to say that its really sort of retarded to click on a thread about a meetup across the world from where you are and complain that there isn't a meetup where you live.

No shit this thread isn't going to be about your region. It's in the goddamn name.

It seems with each meetup thread there's some griefer posting in the first pages about how sad they are that the meetup being announced wasn't for their home town. There are meetups all year round all over the world (Literally). Feel free to organize one yourself.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 16:03:08

At 6/21/11 03:42 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 6/21/11 03:10 PM, Syztm wrote: That looked awesome. When will there be an Amsterdam meet or something along those lines? Would be great to hang with you fine folks for a weekend and get hammered :3
There was one in 2009...

Also, I have to say that its really sort of retarded to click on a thread about a meetup across the world from where you are and complain that there isn't a meetup where you live.

No shit this thread isn't going to be about your region. It's in the goddamn name.

It seems with each meetup thread there's some griefer posting in the first pages about how sad they are that the meetup being announced wasn't for their home town. There are meetups all year round all over the world (Literally). Feel free to organize one yourself.

Well I'll be damned.
Didn't mean to barge into this thread demanding a meetup in my area, so I apoligize for that. Fact is, the pictures did look pretty damn awesome.

I will now silently leave this thread.

New tune: Yag

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 16:24:29

At 6/21/11 04:05 AM, Malachy wrote: Oh god I am sorry for this

well I was there so I don't need to watch it!

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 16:33:54

That was quite an epic meetup, it's a shame it ended so soon...

Aww well, can't wait for next year's, I'll be sure to be a little more extraverted instead of being antisocial :/

Anyways, glad to have finally met fellow newgrounders!

(Also, is Pain gonna post his vidz and photos? I wanna see how I did at the karaoke :P)

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 16:44:48

At 6/21/11 04:40 PM, Chronamut wrote: no he will keep them all and secretly masturbate to them twice a day like he did with my karaoke footage last year.

Cool, that must mean he loved it :P

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 17:57:06

At 6/21/11 04:33 PM, camoshark wrote: That was quite an epic meetup, it's a shame it ended so soon...

As far as I know, they all only last two or three days.

Aww well, can't wait for next year's, I'll be sure to be a little more extraverted instead of being antisocial :/

You think you were antisocial? Not much happened for me on the last day at the bar. And I became clinically depressed on the day after...

Anyways, glad to have finally met fellow newgrounders!

Likewise, though I still hardly know you.

(Also, is Pain gonna post his vidz and photos? I wanna see how I did at the karaoke :P)

I would post vids faster if there was a post video feature of some kind on the site. As for the pics: I can crap 'em out at a moment's notice - Photocam battery is charging though, so no access to CF yet.

As for the vids of Chron singing: I've shown last year's to my family and the girls, but haven't uploaded it to U-Tewb yet. Still, It's too good of a gem to just bury at the bottom of a laptop harddrive.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 19:44:01

At 6/21/11 05:57 PM, Painbringer wrote: As far as I know, they all only last two or three days.

Well, I've checked other meet hubs and they seemed to be more of the likes of 3 days.

You think you were antisocial? Not much happened for me on the last day at the bar. And I became clinically depressed on the day after...

I stayed in my corner most of the meet, I guess I wasn't as talkative as I would have liked!

Likewise, though I still hardly know you.

Maybe we'll get to know each other at the next meet!

I would post vids faster if there was a post video feature of some kind on the site. As for the pics: I can crap 'em out at a moment's notice - Photocam battery is charging though, so no access to CF yet.

Cool, can't wait.

As for the vids of Chron singing: I've shown last year's to my family and the girls, but haven't uploaded it to U-Tewb yet. Still, It's too good of a gem to just bury at the bottom of a laptop harddrive.

POST. NOW.

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 20:32:17

At 6/21/11 05:57 PM, Painbringer wrote: And I became clinically depressed on the day after...

That's because you didn't drink enough.

Or too much...

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 22:41:13

At 6/21/11 07:44 PM, camoshark wrote: Well, I've checked other meet hubs and they seemed to be more of the likes of 3 days.

Then maybe that should be the standard for all major meets!

I stayed in my corner most of the meet, I guess I wasn't as talkative as I would have liked!

I rotated around the room, yet couldn't really start a conversation with anyone.

Maybe we'll get to know each other at the next meet!

By "next meet" do you mean Montreal, or whatever meet(s) happen to be next?

I can only afford so many a year.

POST. NOW.

You won't see any vids just yet, but here's a memorable pic my crew has taken...

BTW, I have taken a three-hour nap since my last post, and feel like I've flown from home to Europe. It must be because of two hours sleep before leaving Montreal, and three hours of jet lag.

zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 22:53:32

At 6/21/11 04:05 AM, Malachy wrote: Oh god I am sorry for this

I just watched it (skimmed through it, actually) and see that Mal has pretty much covered all the bases.

So what's left for me to show? It seems all I have is redundant bonus footage.

Also, I don't think my cam looks as good in the same low light.

Oh, I do have post-meet Bio Dome footage, if anyone's truly interested.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to zeep zeep Montreal meet 2011 2011-06-21 23:14:15

At 6/21/11 10:53 PM, Painbringer wrote: Also, I don't think my cam looks as good in the same low light.

I was pretty surprised how well my little pocket camera did in such low light - I was expecting far more artifacts. Should have bought one of those gorillapods so there wouldn't be so much juddering.

Oh, I do have post-meet Bio Dome footage, if anyone's truly interested.

I put it on the creative commons thing so I think that means you can download it and add to it your own material - we can make a collaborative project so that we get a little more than just a few shots of a single night - maybe somebody can throw in a few photo slide show things inbetween the videos. Youtube does have a 15 minute length limit but I imagine some of the bits in my video dragged (like that one song with luis and swain, the longer-ish bit of stateofmind being tone deaf on stage and maybe a little less of pako humping his girlfriend...gotta keep the end of Can't Stop Believing because of that crazy dude). But I'm sure there are lots of little bits you can shorten to throw in some more video/pics if you have programs a little bit more advanced than mine.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature