00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blackdog105 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Snow storm = snow cam!

2,937 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 00:27:39

At 1/11/11 09:28 PM, EpicFail wrote: It's because American's can't handle their shit, five inches there is a snow day!

The schools where I live almost never cancel. When I was in K-12 I can count on one hand how many snow days we had. Since 2002, when I graduated, we've had about three more. 2-hour delays are also rare. We've had two in the last 10 years. Early dismissals? I'd say three in that time period.

The other end of the extreme isn't that great either, since you're risking an accident trying to get to work or school. My region gets a lot of lake effect snow.

For the record, the snow we got tonight is from the storm, not lake effect. And there's a ton of it. When the lake effect kicks in...all bets are off.

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 01:27:44

It's also snowing here in anacortes, but it'll probably melt by tomorrow morning.

BBS Signature

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 01:34:56

At 1/12/11 12:32 AM, Cootie wrote:
At 1/11/11 09:41 PM, Makeshift wrote:
Yeah, I think I got a foot of snow here and the buses were running fine. We never even close our schools, but America's always got SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN. STOCK UP ON BREAD AND MILK.
I live in the deep south of the United States and I can tell you that as soon as we see a single fucking snowflake down here people rush to the stores like we are about to have a blizzard. If we get so much as half an inch of snow down here the schools will be shut down for days.

I know right? A snow storm went through the south and here in Georgia the snow turned into ice overnight. School has been closed for 3 days and we probably won't even go Thursday because the temp is in the teens tonight and possibly tomorrow night. We MIGHT go Friday because the sun is supposed to come out but during the night the temp is going to go back below freezing. I haven't been that far from my house for a while.

I loves teh intranet

Checks my Youtubes! Current Let's play- Earthbound

BBS Signature

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 01:44:32

Too bad we have well over 2 feet of snow here in Indiana Wade. We are having a big storm tonight/tomorrow.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 02:27:52

Wow, its fucking snow. Amazing. Another great contribution to newgrounds by Wade Fulp!

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 05:18:14

Im flying home From St John via Halifax Nova Scotia to London

Im getting that sinkig feeling my flight might be in trouble

BBS Signature

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 08:42:01

Dammit, I wish it snowed once in a while where I live. It's the middle of January and it feels like spring over here.

BBS Signature

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-12 11:04:39

So i´ts sunny now.

Hello.

Response to Snow storm = snow cam! 2011-01-19 01:42:53

Wade, you're really obsessed with snow. Jesus.