00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HatofInquiry just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal-o-Matic

31,087 Views | 104 Replies

Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 05:34:15

Hey there's this flash game called Punk-o-matic in here..... Why not make a new one called Metal-o-Matic.... That will be cool

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 05:37:38

or rap-o-matic! You could get so much $ from a record deal, blow it all on shoes and cars that you equip in your dress up game that you have to date anime girls to get it back!

!!!

*locks himself in his workshop*

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 05:38:36

or aut-o-matic

omg that is the worst joke ever.
ever.

I'm going to sleep. keep it real

BBS Signature

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 06:20:08

At 4/15/04 05:34 AM, killerclover wrote: Hey there's this flash game called Punk-o-matic in here..... Why not make a new one called Metal-o-Matic.... That will be cool

owkee, why don't you make one then, evil-dog is now probelly buzy punk-o-matic 2, and I am shure he won't make a 'metal'-o-matic

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 07:14:11

At 4/15/04 05:34 AM, killerclover wrote: Hey there's this flash game called Punk-o-matic in here..... Why not make a new one called Metal-o-Matic.... That will be cool

yea, someone, anyone, should make one

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 11:19:29

At 4/15/04 07:14 AM, -StimulatedHigh- wrote:
yea, someone, anyone, should make one

It would suck. People think Nickleback are metal these days... the riff options would be shit.

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 12:20:51

Here's a better idea learn to play the guitar I've got two metal-o-matics in my room right now.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 13:40:08

Sounds like crap! I cant wait. Or how about Orchestra-o-matic with like Oboes, flutes, trumpets tubas, timpanis, Violins, and have it with rock music or classical, or punk, or pop, or just plain crap! that would be the shit. or not.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 13:40:49

Ask Evil-Dog, the author =)

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 13:46:50

At 4/15/04 01:40 PM, AnusBoy wrote: Ask Evil-Dog, the author =)

I already did. He said it will come someday.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:13:09

It would be nice to have options to customize the characters so they look like members of other bands (Slipknot chars. with masks, the Korn guys and their beads, lol.)

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:17:00

At 4/15/04 02:13 PM, Zwickel wrote: It would be nice to have options to customize the characters so they look like members of other bands (Slipknot chars. with masks, the Korn guys and their beads, lol.)

people with taste like you are why people like me would not want that metal game made. it would be a good idea and all, but only if it had good bands. you, zwickel, can go off by your self and make a shitty nu-metal-o-matic that some people will like because they also have no taste like you.

i have converted kornfreaker, i shall convert you

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:19:51

At 4/15/04 02:17 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i have converted kornfreaker, i shall convert you

Hehe, success! ;) I like Soilwork.....must check out some other stuff, a friend of mine must have some CDs :)

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:21:30

At 4/15/04 02:19 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
At 4/15/04 02:17 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i have converted kornfreaker, i shall convert you
Hehe, success! ;) I like Soilwork.....must check out some other stuff, a friend of mine must have some CDs :)

the time has come my friend. cast off the name and the sig. welcome to the enlightened side.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:22:34

At 4/15/04 02:21 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: the time has come my friend. cast off the name and the sig. welcome to the enlightened side.

Yeah, I thought about that...KoRnFreakeR? What name is that...LOL

Nah, I started listening into other stuff a few days ago, and I love almost everything from the real metal stuff....

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:23:48

At 4/15/04 02:23 PM, SoulShadower wrote: I told EvilDog it would be a good idea, but he said all he listens to is punk. But in his profile it says one of his fav bands is children of bodom, so I got confused...

I wrote an e-mail to him once. He said I should expect a Metal-o-matic in the near future...

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:25:01

At 4/15/04 02:23 PM, SoulShadower wrote: I told EvilDog it would be a good idea, but he said all he listens to is punk. But in his profile it says one of his fav bands is children of bodom, so I got confused...

since we are speaking of metal and you never answered me all the other times i asked you this (or maybe you did and i didn't see it), did you get that lind in your sig from that bimmu borgir song? or did you get it from something else.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:28:56

Well, I was just trying to give some ideas.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 14:39:49

At 4/15/04 02:30 PM, SoulShadower wrote: Yep, that would be from a Dimmu Borgir song. Theme to CKY3.

finnally. would you please father my children? your taste in music has brought on this srtong desire to fornicate with you. i'm not gay or anything.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 15:59:18

At 4/15/04 02:17 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote:
At 4/15/04 02:13 PM, Zwickel wrote: other bands (Slipknot chars. with masks, the Korn guys and their beads, lol.)
people with taste like you are why people like me would not want that metal game made... make a shitty nu-metal-o-matic that some people will like because they also have no taste

My point exactly. Real metal would be bands like Hatebreed, Dillinger, and Dying Fetus. Not Korn, Him, and every other sold-out overplayed talentess group of strung out shit heads that floods the crap ass radio all day.

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:01:16

Pink Floyd -O-matic.....plz.....and the person who metioned ganster rap.....shut the fuck up and die

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:03:53

Why not just make a music-o-matic? (Terrible name i know, but listen to the concept) Just throw in a huge variety of music: Rock, rap, metal, punk, hip-hop, country, classical, techno, etc. Then everyone would be happy and there's a huge variety of music. Just have likea bunch of different slots or something for instruments to go in when you select them to use, and have characters designed to go along with each instrument. I think that would work.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:05:23

At 4/15/04 04:03 PM, TWiZTiDjECkYL wrote: Why not just make a music-o-matic? (Terrible name i know, but listen to the concept) Just throw in a huge variety of music: Rock, rap, metal, punk, hip-hop, country, classical, techno, etc. Then everyone would be happy and there's a huge variety of music. Just have likea bunch of different slots or something for instruments to go in when you select them to use, and have characters designed to go along with each instrument. I think that would work.

Think of the 5 MB limit....that won't work, you can't compress that much of the music files, can you? No.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:07:25

At 4/15/04 04:03 PM, TWiZTiDjECkYL wrote: Why not just make a music-o-matic? (Terrible name i know, but listen to the concept) Just throw in a huge variety of music: Rock, rap, metal, punk, hip-hop, country, classical, techno, etc. Then everyone would be happy and there's a huge variety of music. Just have likea bunch of different slots or something for instruments to go in when you select them to use, and have characters designed to go along with each instrument. I think that would work.

the fact that you mention rap sucks.... rap is not orignal they have bad lyrics and are really anyoing.....you need a good Hard-Phycadelic-Clasic-rock band...bands like pink floyd.......how about they just make Rock-o-matic....and have all the subsections or rock...dowop50's,prog,phycadelic,hard,clasic,metal,punk, and all that stuff and put it in one...

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:11:13

Oh my god... STFU noob.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:14:00

At 4/15/04 03:59 PM, DroopyA wrote: My point exactly. Real metal would be bands like Hatebreed, Dillinger, and Dying Fetus. Not Korn, Him, and every other sold-out overplayed talentess group of strung out shit heads that floods the crap ass radio all day.

i like all those bands you mentioned at the begining, but i also like HIM. i think that they are musical genius. in a majority of metal music out right now, a guitarist doing an atonal (without a chord center) is unheard of. The singers voice is also amazing and everything is so brillently composed. it just fits together beautifully. at first, i really didn't like HIM, because everyone was making a big deal about them because of Bam Margerra. then i gave them a listen on the advice of a friend, and was hooked. to be fair though, i don't really consider them what you would call "normal metal". it doesn't really fit exactly into any metal genre either. just call it love metal like the band does.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:27:58

At 4/15/04 04:24 PM, SoulShadower wrote:
At 4/15/04 04:14 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i like all those bands you mentioned at the begining, but i also like HIM.
You know, I like Right Here in My Arms and Signum Diaboli, but the rest of their stuff doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Those 2 songs are really good, though. You should listen to Katatonia if you like HIM.

i will check them out. we should totally start a kick ass metal club. i have never posted this much in one day ever, but this topic and the in flames topic are something close to my heart and something i will argue forever. i'm serious about this club thing. i am gonna go check if there is one already.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:53:11

You guys are total fagpussies. HIM is probably the shittiest band out there. That lead singer always dancing around with his wiener out. For shame. Might I suggest DEICIDE? They rock harder than any band out there. Or you can keep listening HIM while you fondle the scrotums of little boys.

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:57:41

At 4/15/04 04:53 PM, DeicideYouFuckingASS wrote: You guys are total fagpussies. HIM is probably the shittiest band out there. That lead singer always dancing around with his wiener out. For shame. Might I suggest DEICIDE? They rock harder than any band out there. Or you can keep listening HIM while you fondle the scrotums of little boys.

Hanson can really rip...better than DEICIDE

Response to Metal-o-Matic 2004-04-15 16:57:56

At 4/15/04 04:27 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i will check them out. we should totally start a kick ass metal club. i have never posted this much in one day ever, but this topic and the in flames topic are something close to my heart and something i will argue forever. i'm serious about this club thing. i am gonna go check if there is one already.

Make it and be sure that I'm in then :) Haven't posted as much as today for a long time :)