New Topic Respond to this Topic
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:14:47 Reply

I am NOT going to post the link to the video.

Really. I thought I've seen everything there is to this world and the internet; guess I was wrong. I couldn't watch the whole thing without feeling sick to my stomach. And stuff like 1 man 1 jar used to make me laugh.

Anyway. In a nutshell, a Mexican drug cartel came upon un policia and torture-interrogated him, then beheaded him alive on camera. Not from a shitty cell phone camera from 1994, but in pretty graphic quality.

Obviously something like this will spread like wildfire and soon it'll be on the headlines and news about how awful and graphic it is and what an affront to humanity. It is, but the media with oversensationalize it and it'll soon be forgotten.

Let's assume for a moment that it lingers around for a while. Do you think the members of the cartel will be hunted down? The United States and FBI have no jurisdiction on Mexico and it was a Mexican cop that was killed. What do you think Mexico's response to this will be?

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:19:19 Reply

Don't feel like getting my account deleted for posting this stuff, sorry.

MetalStar
MetalStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:20:25 Reply

Why do you NEED to see the video, anyway?

You already know what happens, and if you're gonna feel bad afterwards, then...

eddyjt14
eddyjt14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:20:58 Reply

i think ive seen the vid....does it have like three or 4 guys around the dude?.....and is the dude on a chair with tape covering his eyes and around his arms and is the dude with out a shirt?

Corky-D
Corky-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:23:00 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:14 AM, Seriana wrote: I am NOT going to post the link to the video.

Really. I thought I've seen everything there is to this world and the internet; guess I was wrong. I couldn't watch the whole thing without feeling sick to my stomach. And stuff like 1 man 1 jar used to make me laugh.

Heard of the young news channel? I go there if I have the need to puke my guts out. Incidentally, I bet they have that there, literally. Sick shit on that site.

Obviously something like this will spread like wildfire and soon it'll be on the headlines and news about how awful and graphic it is and what an affront to humanity. It is, but the media with oversensationalize it and it'll soon be forgotten.

It depends, like I mentioned, there's a lot of vomit inducing media on the mentioned site. Don't hear about any of it on the news.

Let's assume for a moment that it lingers around for a while. Do you think the members of the cartel will be hunted down? The United States and FBI have no jurisdiction on Mexico and it was a Mexican cop that was killed. What do you think Mexico's response to this will be?

I honestly think that I can't forsee any great retaliation.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:25:52 Reply

That sound awful, can you even begin to imagine what it must feel like to be slowly beheaded? This man will never get to see his family again due to some punks with guns and knives. Jeez, this world we live in...

autistic screeching

BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:27:48 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:25 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 1/8/11 03:19 AM, Seriana wrote: Don't feel like getting my account deleted for posting this stuff, sorry.
An NG member actually posted a link to a video that showed a decapitation taking place in a thread he made; of course, he warned everyone that it was extremely NSFW, and his account wasn't deleted or anything like that.

The mods and admins and me don't meet eye to eye and I personally just don't want to share it, even if I wouldn't get in shit for it anyway.

You can go look for it yourself but don't expect something amazing.

Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:29:08 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:28 AM, MuyBurrito wrote:
At 1/8/11 03:27 AM, Seriana wrote: You can go look for it yourself but don't expect something amazing.
I've been looking. It's entirely missing.

Maybe you should stop being a See You Next Tuesday and PM me the link.

No.

I am going to bed now.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:30:28 Reply

This is why prop 19 needed to pass, so that the cartels wouldn't be as stong. Owel. Hopefully it doesn't spill into our affairs further. Otherwise it'll be time for state #51, and I know the world is like, "Oh shit".

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:33:38 Reply

After viewing the video of that American chap who got beheaded a few years back I promised myself that I would never watch a video like that again. It was beyond disturbing and I can still see the dead mans eyes in my mind as his head is being held up for the camera to see.

I'd advise anyone not to watch such videos.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:34:51 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:32 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
Prop 19 would not have solved the problem at all good sir; only full scale legalization of marijuana would have alleviated, if not completely solved the problem.

Which is why I am constantly stressing the need to legalize weed. It will stop giving money to dangerous drug cartels seeing as how people would much rather just buy it at the store. Then we stop wasting HUGE amounts of tax money keeping mere stoners in prison and we also take away the money that funds these violent cartels.

autistic screeching

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:35:28 Reply

It's terrible that this has happened, but the Mexican police turn a blind eye while women are kidnapped, raped and murdered around the factories in Juarez, so you know, it kind of balances out.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:35:55 Reply

Shock videos aren't good for the soul

Being desensitized to human death and suffering isn't a good thing

Mexican cop beheaded alive

Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:36:20 Reply

I've seen baby fucking lol.
Devctyopdskscky maniacs.

dunno, numb to the new order of the new century

BBS Signature
formulario
formulario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:37:42 Reply

This is old news the cartel has been filming torture and stuff to cops most of them can be found online
and most of them are old when 'el cartel de tijuana' and los hermanos Areyano' where at the top
list of the drug cartels now we have a bunch more doing more shit to our country
i know this because i live in Tijuana and i watch the news...

pic related its the Areyano Brothers.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:39:42 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:36 AM, Struggle wrote: I've seen baby fucking lol.
Devctyopdskscky maniacs.

dunno, numb to the new order of the new century

I cannot agree with the post above yours anymore higher then I do after reading the post from you.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
frigi
frigi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:41:44 Reply

I guess he was
DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?

formulario
formulario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:43:36 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:41 AM, frigi wrote: I guess he was
DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?

Dont cross the line here bro.

levusbevus
levusbevus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:44:56 Reply

DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?

No, I don't get it.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

BBS Signature
frigi
frigi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:54:36 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:52 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
DE-SOMBRAROED!!!
get it?
get it?
Your excessive insensitivity to the matter disturbs me.

I have been to /b/ of 4chan, and I came back changed forever.

formulario
formulario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:57:51 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:14 AM, Seriana wrote: Let's assume for a moment that it lingers around for a while. Do you think the members of the cartel will be hunted down? The United States and FBI have no jurisdiction on Mexico and it was a Mexican cop that was killed. What do you think Mexico's response to this will be?

Well the goverment of mexico is trying to legalize marijuana to try and prevent more deaths
because more than 30,000 people have died in this fight versus drug cartels and marijuana
is the third best selling drug in mexico but the law was put on hold for now for some reason

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 03:59:02 Reply

The situation in mexico is getting a bit hairy, from what I've read. Anybody from the US, preferably the southern states, like Texas, enlighten me on what the government of the USA is doing? It's having a big effect on Mexico and America. It seems logical that the US would use their military might to put a stop to the cartels.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:02:59 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:59 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: It seems logical that the US would use their military might to put a stop to the cartels.

I live in a southern state and I can tell you that the United States cares little about the plight of Mexico as of now. Most people I know could care less if the entire country of Mexico sunk into the ocean, and see no reason why the United States should take costly measures to interfere with their matters.

This is the United States of America, not the world police and protector of the weak. What horrors and struggles go on in a country like Mexico of all places should be of no concern to us.

autistic screeching

BBS Signature
formulario
formulario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:06:25 Reply

At 1/8/11 03:59 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: The situation in mexico is getting a bit hairy, from what I've read. Anybody from the US, preferably the southern states, like Texas, enlighten me on what the government of the USA is doing? It's having a big effect on Mexico and America. It seems logical that the US would use their military might to put a stop to the cartels.

Well actually the US Goverment is doing nothing to help mexico.....
unless Mexico makes drugs legal Drug cartels have nthing to kill for...

formulario
formulario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:11:57 Reply

At 1/8/11 04:05 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 1/8/11 03:59 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: The situation in mexico is getting a bit hairy, from what I've read. Anybody from the US, preferably the southern states, like Texas, enlighten me on what the government of the USA is doing? It's having a big effect on Mexico and America. It seems logical that the US would use their military might to put a stop to the cartels.
I'm not from a southern state, but I'm from California, and that's very important in this matter. Anyway, our government is just providing financial aid to Mexico in order to combat the problem, but we have not militarily assisted them yet.

oh yeah i forgot about that the US goverment gave alot of money to the Mexican goverment
for drug cartel related combat but the the stupid president we have decided that his pockets
are more important that the fight against drug cartels.
pic related its the mother-F**** president.

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:22:22 Reply

I live in ciudad juarez and i see this type of things everyday, it's a shame that our autorities are corrupted by drug cartels, the only ones that are fighting back are the mexican army.

This drug war has been since 2008 and a lot of business have closed here in Juarez, streets are empty after 9:00 pm and you can hear gunshots anytime of the day.

I remember when i was in highschool on the corner of the street there was a dead man with a pig face, and i remember that my friends have just got used to the violence here and we were just like, oh look there's another one..... i have a photo but i can't find it...... i'll upload it

you can find all the news on mexico's drug war on http://www.blogdelnarco.com/ NSFW

just hit the translate button in the upper corner for those who doesn't understand spanish

Music is my passion , not my business.

Acid-Paradox
Acid-Paradox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:27:46 Reply

At 1/8/11 04:22 AM, Acid-Paradox wrote: i have a photo but i can't find it...... i'll upload it

I didn't find the photo but i found this: NSFW

News Link

This is not the one with the pig face/mask but this happened in the same corner close to my highschool

Music is my passion , not my business.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:29:21 Reply

Maybe he ran out of Tacos or something.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Mexican cop beheaded alive 2011-01-08 04:37:49 Reply

I don't get it.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature