00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buying My First Graphic's Tablet

518 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 13:30:16

Can someone give me the name of a decent Graphic's Tablet, it would be my first one so I'm not sure on their value but I want something reasonably sized, and won't give me any trouble.

Response to Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 13:38:11

Wacom Bamboo fun, pen and touch, or just pen
about 70-100 dollars depending which one you get, very reliable for how inexpensive it is. I've had mine for 4 years now, dropped it several times, and even though I haven't used it for more than a year (cause I upgraded) it still works fine.

Response to Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 13:43:56

i have the wacom bamboo pen and touch, i like it alot, and it's decent quality and fairly cheap.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 13:51:49

Thanks guys, it looks nice and the price is fair. I don't know if I should settle for the small version, would the small size be a big issue when trying to draw stuff?

By the way what size do you have?

Response to Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 13:54:34

At 12/28/10 01:51 PM, Nforca wrote: Thanks guys, it looks nice and the price is fair. I don't know if I should settle for the small version, would the small size be a big issue when trying to draw stuff?

By the way what size do you have?

im not sure the exact mesures but by eye I'd say the actual space you can use your pen on is 16cm wide 10 high, then you got the plastic boarder but I can draw absolutely fine with it, just takes a day or so getting used to.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying My First Graphic's Tablet 2010-12-28 14:13:29

im not sure the exact mesures but by eye I'd say the actual space you can use your pen on is 16cm wide 10 high, then you got the plastic boarder but I can draw absolutely fine with it, just takes a day or so getting used to.

Oh k, I just checked out some reviews on it seems fine and decent, thanks for the help guys! :D