00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

xTY3x's art thread

12,410 Views | 135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-05 17:25:54

here's another one.

xTY3x's art thread

Bringing the fun in funeral.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-05 19:28:56

a sniper rifle

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-06 20:09:22

and now some sketches which maybe someday will become real works. let's start with some animals, do you like animals? i do. especially extremely big exotic animals fighting each other.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-06 20:12:26

At 6/5/11 07:28 PM, xTY3x wrote: a sniper rifle

Dude, is this based on anything? Regardless, it's a slick design. the tan color makes me think of some kind of hardened plastic. Gun almost looks like it would float in water.

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-07 09:05:13

At 6/6/11 08:12 PM, Hyptosis wrote:
At 6/5/11 07:28 PM, xTY3x wrote: a sniper rifle
Dude, is this based on anything? Regardless, it's a slick design. the tan color makes me think of some kind of hardened plastic. Gun almost looks like it would float in water.

no, i just made it up. anyway it's supposed to be plastic material, like most of modern weapons. by the way i really loved borderlands, and maybe that influenced me in designing it. do you still run your reviews thread? it was interesting and i think you're a really good reviewer.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-07 17:16:49

and now the second one. enjoy some watchmen. there are some errors i'll fix in the final version.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-08 14:10:55

and now the third one. going with some master chief. now that they announced halo 4 i do really want to finish this. i didn't have any other color than green to do it, so i'm sorry if it's a bit confused.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-11 07:27:06

and now some serious shit. here's a quickie of master chief done in about 2 hour and a half. i just can't stop it, it has taken me, i...must...draw...halo...stuff...

anyway this was a piece i started a long time ago using a technique and then understanding that i didn't like it and restarting it.

and now...HD magic!

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-11 14:32:31

a pretty lame mech to bump my thread

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-11 20:36:57

hey guys, there's a way to edit previous posts? because i start thinking that maybe nobody posts on my thread because he come to the first page and sees all the crappiest works. so i'd like to change my first image to give a nicer presentation of my thread instead of a chronologic one.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-11 20:46:52

At 6/11/11 08:36 PM, xTY3x wrote: hey guys, there's a way to edit previous posts? because i start thinking that maybe nobody posts on my thread because he come to the first page and sees all the crappiest works. so i'd like to change my first image to give a nicer presentation of my thread instead of a chronologic one.

There is no way of editing and I doubt it's the starter pic. The forum is a bit slow at times and not everybody checks personal art threads always when they are bumped.

I couldn't really add anything useful to your works besides "looks good" and I usually don't post just to say that.

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-12 05:37:18

At 6/11/11 08:46 PM, Luwano wrote:
There is no way of editing and I doubt it's the starter pic. The forum is a bit slow at times and not everybody checks personal art threads always when they are bumped.

I couldn't really add anything useful to your works besides "looks good" and I usually don't post just to say that.

i'm far from being perfect, criticism can be done on everything by everyone (lol unexpected newgrounds quote), i'm sure my technique needs improvement and this is what i'm aiming for. i didn't do this thread for personal praise, but to see what people think of my works and to find out what's wrong with them.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-15 13:25:13

We're near robot day and i decided to give it a shot. here's my first entry for the contest.
HD vision

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-15 14:14:54

At 6/15/11 01:25 PM, xTY3x wrote: We're near robot day and i decided to give it a shot. here's my first entry for the contest.
HD vision

This robot is very nice, I especially like his weapon!

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-22 07:54:15

and this is my second entry for robot day. i decided to try a new technique and i think as a first try it isn't that bad.
also link for HD

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-22 17:20:59

At 6/22/11 07:54 AM, xTY3x wrote: and this is my second entry for robot day. i decided to try a new technique and i think as a first try it isn't that bad.
also link for HD

Red Faction?

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-22 18:11:04

kinda. i wanted to represent a fighting working class, as in the video game series, against a military oppressor. hope you like the new style i adopted. to me it has a more traditional feeling, rather than digital, and i like it.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-06-30 16:10:17

and now my third entry for the contest. i wanted to make a tribute to an incredible cartoonist, Tanino Liberatore.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-07-08 16:56:24

4° entry for robot day. now i'm gonna put my hands in a bowl of cold water and stop doing anything for the next 2 weeks.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-07-18 16:33:20

You won over my art *gives epic art badge*

Destroyer578

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-09 14:04:24

and after a long time i'm back with some fresh stuff . hope you enjoy

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-09 14:55:08

At 9/9/11 02:04 PM, xTY3x wrote: and after a long time i'm back with some fresh stuff . hope you enjoy

I sure did, *fave +5*

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-09 16:21:27

thank you. this really came out of nowhere, i was sitting in my room and told myself "let's do a halo illustration". and so i did.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-10 04:34:29

At 9/9/11 02:04 PM, xTY3x wrote: and after a long time i'm back with some fresh stuff . hope you enjoy

This is just epic, not much I can say but why are you still on newgrounds! You should be out professionally making stacks!(of money), keep up the great work!!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-10 09:26:56

thank you. as usual i started having in mind a quick speed paint and then finished filling it up with details.

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-25 14:35:44

other halo stuff, as i promised. this was a commission i spent a couple of hours on. HD Magic

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-09-25 14:51:52

At 7/8/11 04:56 PM, xTY3x wrote: 4° entry for robot day. now i'm gonna put my hands in a bowl of cold water and stop doing anything for the next 2 weeks.

Ohh.. I like this one!

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-10-09 11:00:21

other speed-paint, this time comic related. hope you like.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2011-10-13 15:17:28

again with a speed-paint, this time animal-themed. i was inspired by the Edgar A. Poe poem, The Raven.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to xTY3x's art thread 2012-09-04 06:59:03

it's been almost a year since i updated this thread.

i thought i would never come back, but you know, never say never. a lot of things happened, i created another thread because i feared my first crappy drawings detained people from enjoying my art, i stopped working seriously for a while, did some commissions, started a comic project involving poetry for my graduation essay, stopped working at it just to do it few days before my final exam, i graduated and then stopped working again for the whole summer; and all of this just takes us here, as i'm writing this.

i suppose once in a while you have to come back to your origins, just to see where you started, where you arrived and if people remember you. anyway i decided to restart from where i left off, to continue composing the canvas of my artistic evolution as it developes. hope you missed me. enjoy.

xTY3x's art thread

My Art Thread

BBS Signature