00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Hi! I'm here waving at you this weekend because we're hoping to recruit more supporters and continue our journey away from ads.

If you have $3 per month or $25 per year to spare, please consider becoming a Supporter today!

NG Department of Defense

314,183 Views | 10,646 Replies
New Topic

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 06:53:40


Everyone go to the outside forums right now! check out the missions categorie, something big is about to happen.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 07:40:28


At 8/31/04 06:53 AM, wondereyes wrote: Everyone go to the outside forums right now! check out the missions categorie, something big is about to happen.

you got it

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 08:55:48


The contest is a good one dude! hehe, could you enter a 3rd team?!

Hehe Marcus. It's too late now. There will be more. Don't worry ;)!

what idea crismonrain, i think i missed it :s

Ok, i'll repost it!

Hmm I think we should make it so every member must post at least 10 post every month in the outside forums or they are kicked out. It's pretty un active there. Of course unless they post they can't in the Sick thread.

So like it?

Everyone go to the outside forums right now! check out the missions categorie, something big is about to happen.

Ok, i'll go right now!

Peace!

-Crimson


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 10:50:02


you have got a good idea there, but we would need someone to keep track of that.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 10:57:57


Whoever made the site could code it so that there a 'posts made in the last 24 hours' posts made in the last week and so on. Bascially a statistics page.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:03:01


At 8/31/04 10:57 AM, MonkeyHood wrote: Whoever made the site could code it so that there a 'posts made in the last 24 hours' posts made in the last week and so on. Bascially a statistics page.

Ya. that is what I was thinking.


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:05:47


Hi can I join please? I registered on the outside forums, and thought that as a member of the Supreme Court I should join here as well... What say you, good sirs ;) ?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:19:37


At 8/31/04 11:05 AM, --delteated-- wrote: Hi can I join please? I registered on the outside forums, and thought that as a member of the Supreme Court I should join here as well... What say you, good sirs ;) ?

welcome private, you have to pick a job, these are the categories:
Flash Maker
Music Maker
Banner Maker
Abusive Review Watchout
Flash Portal Patroller
Audio Portal Patroller
BBS Patroller
Club Warden
Recruiter
Advertiser

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:24:10


i finished the job teams they will be posted in the outside forums.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:34:38


i posted soem of the job teams on the outside forums, i decided you can be in several jobs, the team leaders will guide you. monkeyhood, i'm also creating a new job called contacter. you can lead them

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:35:40


At 8/31/04 11:19 AM, wondereyes wrote:
At 8/31/04 11:05 AM, --delteated-- wrote: Hi can I join please? I registered on the outside forums, and thought that as a member of the Supreme Court I should join here as well... What say you, good sirs ;) ?
welcome private, you have to pick a job, these are the categories:
Flash Maker
Music Maker
Banner Maker
Abusive Review Watchout
Flash Portal Patroller
Audio Portal Patroller
BBS Patroller
Club Warden
Recruiter
Advertiser

I pick either Flash Portal Patroller or BBS patroller - whichever you need more of. On the BBS I spend most of my time in Wi/Ht or general, so if you don't have people covering them, I'm your man!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:45:44


At 8/31/04 11:35 AM, --delteated-- wrote: I pick either Flash Portal Patroller or BBS patroller - whichever you need more of. On the BBS I spend most of my time in Wi/Ht or general, so if you don't have people covering them, I'm your man!

Hey delteted welcome aboard! How was reading? You never answered my email!!?!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:46:54


At 8/31/04 11:24 AM, wondereyes wrote: i finished the job teams they will be posted in the outside forums.

I saw. Good job.


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:54:37


At 8/31/04 11:45 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 8/31/04 11:35 AM, --delteated-- wrote: I pick either Flash Portal Patroller or BBS patroller - whichever you need more of. On the BBS I spend most of my time in Wi/Ht or general, so if you don't have people covering them, I'm your man!
Hey delteted welcome aboard! How was reading? You never answered my email!!?!

Oh it was you... I didn't realise sorry :$ Reading was awesome but very muddy... Green Day were probably my highlight but there were so many good bands there, and seeing 50 cent getting 10000 bottles of piss chucked at him was good fun as well!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 11:57:08


At 8/31/04 11:54 AM, --delteated-- wrote:
Oh it was you... I didn't realise sorry :$ Reading was awesome but very muddy... Green Day were probably my highlight but there were so many good bands there, and seeing 50 cent getting 10000 bottles of piss chucked at him was good fun as well!

Sounds ausum wish i could have gone : ( anywayz welcome to the NGDD and i hope you like the club.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 12:07:32


Sweet. Could it be made so that anyone one who signs on has a duplicate confirmation sent to me? That way I can have people's address' a lot easier. Tom S00 and --delteated--, please post longer posts. --delteated-- you did fine but S00, yours are a little short. If you hid your e-mail on the NGDD forum e-mail. Mines listed.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 12:16:18


At 8/31/04 12:07 PM, MonkeyHood wrote: Tom S00 and --delteated--, please post longer posts. --delteated-- you did fine but S00, yours are a little short.

Here or on the outside forums? I'll do both I guess just to make sure...

If you hid your e-mail on the NGDD forum e-mail. Mines listed.

My email isn't hidden, so you should have it, but I'll email you anyway. I hope this club stays successful - the last few I've joined have kind of fizzled out :s

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 13:02:18


MonkeyHood why did you save your sig as a jepg or w/e? do save it has a gif just delete you cookies and internet flies.i gad to do that too.


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 13:47:20


-aero- i dont know how to spell, what program do you use..and btw wondereyes me (-trix-) would like to be part of the flash team please :)


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 13:51:33


At 8/31/04 01:47 PM, -flasher- wrote: -aero- i dont know how to spell, what program do you use..

just goto
> Tools (at the top of internet)
>>Internet options
>>>then click the buttons delete cookies and internet options.


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 13:53:06


At 8/31/04 01:47 PM, -flasher- wrote: -aero- i dont know how to spell, what program do you use..and btw wondereyes me (-trix-) would like to be part of the flash team please :)

Your in. I'm the team leader. Be sure to post at the forums.


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 13:55:02


At 8/31/04 01:53 PM, CrimsonRain wrote:
Your in. I'm the team leader. Be sure to post at the forums.

can u give me the link?


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 14:31:57


can u give me the link?

Wondereye's sig.

vote 5

That was terible man....


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 14:37:36


At 8/31/04 02:31 PM, CrimsonRain wrote:
can u give me the link?
Wondereye's sig.

vote 5
That was terible man....

hey you are in grade 8 this year..exicted? i am going in to grade 10 w00t


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 14:43:08


At 8/31/04 02:37 PM, -flasher- wrote:
At 8/31/04 02:31 PM, CrimsonRain wrote:
can u give me the link?
Wondereye's sig.

vote 5
That was terible man....
hey you are in grade 8 this year..exicted? i am going in to grade 10 w00t

No i'm going in to 9 ;). My birthday is tommorow! :D :D


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 14:54:07


Not to bost but im starting college this year so woo hoooo

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 15:01:17


on here http://users.telenet.be/ngdd/officer.html my name is mr_flame, can u change wondereyes?


BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 15:08:33


At 8/31/04 02:43 PM, CrimsonRain wrote:
At 8/31/04 02:37 PM, -flasher- wrote:
At 8/31/04 02:31 PM, CrimsonRain wrote:
can u give me the link?
Wondereye's sig.

vote 5
That was terible man....
hey you are in grade 8 this year..exicted? i am going in to grade 10 w00t
No i'm going in to 9 ;). My birthday is tommorow! :D :D

really, i thouight you were going into 8 hmm have fun man it is cool
colloge..awsome man congrats

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-08-31 15:31:36


Hooray! Just ranked up - now Elite Guard Private 1st class... Now another 500 to go >:(