00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Hi! I’m here waving at you this weekend because we’re hoping to continue to move Newgrounds away from ads. If you have $3 per month or $25 per year to spare, please consider becoming a Supporter today!

NG Department of Defense

312,623 Views | 10,646 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 12:24:14

At 1/18/05 10:28 AM, Scooter_Morley wrote: Hi guys i aint seen this in a while well it feels gd to be bk for a while, anyway hows things going and whats up 2 all nething bad or good happen lately

Ohhh yay. Your back. Hope you stay longer now. Any one seen Gopher Bazzoka guy? I think he died. Heh, he claimed he was 70.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 13:38:17

At 1/18/05 12:24 PM, Dave wrote:
Ohhh yay. Your back. Hope you stay longer now. Any one seen Gopher Bazzoka guy? I think he died. Heh, he claimed he was 70.

Shit happens ;D

Good to see you here again scooter - seems this is a good week for people coming back! ^_^

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 14:59:37

Allright cheers people i always like a welcome bk thnx im so happy it bring a tear 2 me eye :') so whats been happening then since ive been away

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 16:14:12

At 1/18/05 01:38 PM, --delteated-- wrote:
At 1/18/05 12:24 PM, Dave wrote:
Shit happens ;D

Good to see you here again scooter - seems this is a good week for people coming back! ^_^

Are you saying your back? :D

Allright cheers people i always like a welcome bk thnx im so happy it : bring a tear 2 me eye :') so whats been happening then since ive been : away

Well....uhhh nothing. This club was pretty dead november-january.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 18:03:13

At 1/18/05 04:14 PM, Dave wrote: Are you saying your back? :D

have you noticed that a LOT of our members are always leaving and stuff?
im STILL depositing for The_Weaponmaster... ive got him like 3/4 of his exp now :S

Well....uhhh nothing. This club was pretty dead november-january.

to say the least.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 19:01:32

CrimsonRainNG: do you hate marcus?
BonusStageYAH: yes
CrimsonRainNG: i noticed

=x

The Lord Protector, His Sublime Primacy, Arch Duke Dave. The Splendid Victor over NGDD

Go me!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 20:19:41

Yeah, for the forseeable future :D I found a happy balance in my life which manages to include NG, so that's all groovy.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 21:08:00

At 1/18/05 08:19 PM, --delteated-- wrote:
Yeah, for the forseeable future :D I found a happy balance in my life which manages to include NG, so that's all groovy.

Cool. Sign up at the alliance if you didn't yet. :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 21:15:49

At 1/18/05 09:08 PM, Dave wrote:

Did it ages ago, nothing much seems to happen there though...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 21:20:19

At 1/18/05 09:15 PM, --delteated-- wrote:
At 1/18/05 09:08 PM, Dave wrote:
Did it ages ago, nothing much seems to happen there though...

It's a very active forum. (Not the NGDD section) But other sections.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 22:55:43

Is it? I haven't been on it, since Crimson rain wanted to get back into Diablo.. Lol. Seems like a pretty dead night.. it's f'ing cold up here. -45 this morning, and now its -14 but the windchill is just outrageous, I can throw water out the door, and it freezes before it hits the ground, its sick <3

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 22:59:39

At 1/18/05 10:55 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: Is it? I haven't been on it, since Crimson rain wanted to get back into
Diablo..

Diablo? I think you mean Gunbound. It's the only game i've played with you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 23:04:37

At 1/18/05 07:01 PM, Dave wrote: CrimsonRainNG: do you hate marcus?
BonusStageYAH: yes
CrimsonRainNG: i noticed

=x

XD XD
its because im always ruining his 'kthxdaibaipls' 'omfg secks me' posts with serious comments.
XD XD
----
hey Kirk, its 95 today where i live.
suck on that XP

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 23:21:04

Diablo? I think you mean Gunbound. It's the only game i've played with you.

Oops, not crimson-rain.. but... i don't remember. I made a channel called Tykeda: Barbarian for Hire and talked with someone a really long time.

hey Kirk, its 95 today where i live.
suck on that XP

I rather be cold then hot, at least being cold, you can cuddle with (GIRLS..Opposed to what Marcus' thinks ;P) and when your hot, your just miserable, and spend electricity with air coolers and fans.. Pfft. I like my little igloo of ice. It's my security blanket ;)

Hey my photoshops working again. I guess I might make a couple sigs. I put some new pics together tho, I know marcus likes em ;[

~Rain.

NG Department of Defense

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 23:38:57

Hey Love,
Some pretty hot pictures you got there ;)
I hope the only girl you're cuddling with is me. Lol. ;[

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 23:40:24

And love,
Make me a sig thingy. :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 01:21:53

NG Department of Defense......if i join here, what I have to do????

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 03:00:53

Hi,sorry for not posting in a while its just that i only spend around 5mins on ng a day,MMORPG's are too addictive.Hmmm, around 170GG to go for lvl 12,cant wait :) . Anyway gotta go to school now,hope i get sick cause i feel terrible atm =/
§
Mrbadass666-out

Sig made by BBM in 2003

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 05:05:56

At 1/18/05 11:21 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: I rather be cold then hot, at least being cold, you can cuddle with (GIRLS..Opposed to what Marcus' thinks ;P) and when your hot, your just miserable, and spend electricity with air coolers and fans.. Pfft. I like my little igloo of ice. It's my security blanket ;)

lol, i actually share the same views... but where i live (its not very humin) we have 'evaporative cooling' and it was an excellent temperature all day... oh, and then ofcourse i went for a swim at my grandparents house XD so i had a good day.
and quiet about my sexuality! you know damn right i dont look at you on webcam XP
lmao.

Hey my photoshops working again. I guess I might make a couple sigs. I put some new pics together tho, I know marcus likes em ;[

only the girlies XD send meh some on msn!! haha.
anyways, how cool is my sig at the moment? Denvish made it, i recken it's fucking sick.

~Rain.

(there will be a shower or two tomorrow morning, with a clearing day reaching 77 degrees (25 Celcius).)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 08:44:44

OMFG obviously an alt account that he used to make himself feel special, lolkzing <3

Nah, its actually my girlfriend. I got her to sign up for the Ndod a couple of months ago, but she didn't like newgrounds much so she didn't hang around. I told her I posted my picture, and she looked.

Hey Love,
Some pretty hot pictures you got there ;)
I hope the only girl you're cuddling with is me. Lol. ;[

You know it ;)

And love,
Make me a sig thingy. :)

Sure, I'll make some tommorow on my day off, or tonight if theres time.

You know I don't watch you on cam

Its a damn good thing too, haha

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 09:10:59

Oooooooooook.

Weirdo.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 09:34:36

I want a sig. My thing looks so boring. Heh.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 14:26:09

At 1/19/05 01:00 PM, KlBA wrote: NO NO NO I

You got server suk'a!

NG Department of Defense

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 15:14:16

At 1/19/05 03:03 PM, KlBA wrote: LAFF, why would i go and believe a SS that dave made for god sakes, he never beat my 1337ness, TEH SHIZZITE TIS STILL ON ):<

You still gotta served in photoshop. FOOLZ! Dave rulez all!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 16:13:02

At 1/19/05 03:34 PM, KlBA wrote:
At 1/19/05 03:14 PM, Dave wrote: You still gotta served in photoshop. FOOLZ! Dave rulez all!
OMFG SERVE THIS BITCH, since you can't beat it (OFMGMOFGOMFMOGOMFM PWN PWN WPWNTNTNT OOWWNW :O)

You just mad cuz you don't have the skillz to pay da billz. HOMMIE!

NG Department of Defense

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 16:14:46

At 1/19/05 04:13 PM, Dave wrote:
At 1/19/05 03:34 PM, KlBA wrote:
At 1/19/05 03:14 PM, Dave wrote: You still gotta served in photoshop. FOOLZ! Dave rulez all!
OMFG SERVE THIS BITCH, since you can't beat it (OFMGMOFGOMFMOGOMFM PWN PWN WPWNTNTNT OOWWNW :O)
You just mad cuz you don't have the skillz to pay da billz. HOMMIE!

Not that I look at the scores, that's a terrible photoshop. XD

NG Department of Defense

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 18:11:37

At 1/19/05 04:13 PM, Dave wrote: You just mad cuz you don't have the skillz to pay da billz. HOMMIE!

hahahah omfg Dave is the winner by 463x Bonus' score! lolol.
well done Boner, you deserve it.
its an awesome game, eh?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 20:11:40

Sorry I haveb't been posting much lately. Rome: Total War is truly an absessive game :(

What happened to that Make up a Mission Mission? Cuz I think that's the only one where I have a chance at winning o_O

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 20:48:52

Also I'll take other ideas and use them as well, but since Raven made the winner, he gets the promised 3 medals.

Congrats to Raven! So what's the fisrt contest where going to do?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-19 22:36:43

At 1/19/05 08:48 PM, dave90 wrote: stuff

wow. if you had deposited on most days since you signed up, you would be in the top 50 for exp XD XD XD XD.
the comp sounds good, ill make a little entry maybe.