Be a Supporter!

pornolizer

  • 1,161 Views
  • 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
unterart
unterart
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
pornolizer 2001-08-16 19:06:48 Reply


works best on government-sites like whitehouse.gov!

(i hope that HTML-tag works...)

unterart
unterart
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 19:09:38 Reply

...it didn't work.

the link is:

http://www.pornolize.com

sorry!

DiscoStuart
DiscoStuart
  • Member since: May. 14, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 19:14:43 Reply

that is damn cool

ChronoBasher
ChronoBasher
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 20:15:15 Reply

Ahahahahaha, This is soooooo great!!!

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 21:03:50 Reply

At 8/16/01 08:15 PM, ChronoBasher wrote: Ahahahahaha, This is soooooo great!!!

That was so cool really it was

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 21:37:24 Reply

another wonderfull time killer...

pornolizer


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
ZombieLennon
ZombieLennon
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 21:38:02 Reply

"Check out my latest movie, "Mario "Hard-on" Vs. Sonic - The barfing Duel". Fucks movie was done in affiliation with Razoric.com. Check out the entering Razoric.com version too! I have raunching more to say since I just sex fighted it at 5:00 AM and I must now...zzzzzzzz...zzzzz....sleeeeeeeeeeeep...."

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:01:08 Reply

this is the funniest shit i've ever seen!!!!!!

pornolizer

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:02:12 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:01 PM, untitled wrote: this is the funniest shit i've ever seen!!!!!!

More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

pornolizer

bigrich16
bigrich16
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:16:57 Reply

This is wicked!

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:19:23 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...

pornolizer


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:52:35 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...

this is fun

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 22:52:42 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...

this is fun

pornolizer

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 23:30:32 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:52 PM, soul_blade wrote:

this is fun

lol!!!
here's one from flashkit...

pornolizer


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Johnny-Law
Johnny-Law
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 23:32:35 Reply

This thing was great. After looking at my website with it, I have the nickname "Hard-On" and Disco Stuart has the nickname "Dirk Diggler"

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-16 23:54:38 Reply

At 8/16/01 11:32 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: This thing was great. After looking at my website with it, I have the nickname "Hard-On" and Disco Stuart has the nickname "Dirk Diggler"

lol

pornolizer

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 00:09:44 Reply

At 8/16/01 11:54 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/16/01 11:32 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: This thing was great. After looking at my website with it, I have the nickname "Hard-On" and Disco Stuart has the nickname "Dirk Diggler"


lol

somebody stop me

pornolizer

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 01:11:54 Reply

At 8/17/01 12:09 AM, soul_blade wrote:
somebody stop me

Yes, this is evilness...

pornolizer


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Lurker-X
Lurker-X
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 01:18:05 Reply

At 8/16/01 07:06 PM, Potatoheadz wrote:
works best on government-sites like whitehouse.gov!

(i hope that HTML-tag works...)

I read about that in MAXIM a few months ago, but just now tried it. ^_^
I miss the Jesusfy page at TheSpark. . .

pornolizer

Lurker-X
Lurker-X
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 01:20:03 Reply

Unfortunately it doesn't really do much to my page. . .

15 August 2001
Whoopie! Flower "Give it to me" Chica finally hascreaming up on her web page, browns to me, and of course my Kyttie's mad HTML skillz. It's a fingering small page now, but it's still better than wad pulls. I can say that, because I know nobody actually screws at cocksucks page! Um. . .(insert thrusting angry and raided here). It's hard to be pissy when I've got my favorite lady beside me. -^_^-
Awwww! That's so sweet! SHADDUPAYOUFACE! Gag me with a fingerfucking fricken spoon. Or maybe a creaming thick juicy cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you, faggot?

That's pretty much what it said before..

unterart
unterart
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 03:42:19 Reply

try it on bible.com...

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 19:06:40 Reply

At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...

i was bored

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 19:14:50 Reply

At 8/17/01 07:06 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...


i was bored

doh forgot to post picture

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 19:19:22 Reply

At 8/17/01 07:14 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/17/01 07:06 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...


i was bored
doh forgot to post picture

sorry about that here the picture for real

pornolizer

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-17 19:24:13 Reply

At 8/17/01 07:19 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/17/01 07:14 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/17/01 07:06 PM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:19 PM, altrdscrbtns wrote:
At 8/16/01 10:02 PM, untitled wrote:
More, hahahahahahaha, it's to fucken funny!!!!!

funfunfun...


i was bored
doh forgot to post picture
sorry about that here the picture for real

lol

pornolizer

stoneskipper-42
stoneskipper-42
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-18 00:35:32 Reply

Hey, has anyone else tried this in one of the topics?
I did, and noticed many names were different, although some remained unchanged.
Try it, it's quite interesting.

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-18 00:49:27 Reply

At 8/18/01 12:35 AM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: Hey, has anyone else tried this in one of the topics?
I did, and noticed many names were different, although some remained unchanged.
Try it, it's quite interesting.

lol ballbusts

pornolizer

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-18 00:54:32 Reply

At 8/18/01 12:49 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:35 AM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: Hey, has anyone else tried this in one of the topics?
I did, and noticed many names were different, although some remained unchanged.
Try it, it's quite interesting.

lol ballbusts

w00t

pornolizer

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-18 01:01:03 Reply

At 8/18/01 12:54 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:49 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:35 AM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: Hey, has anyone else tried this in one of the topics?
I did, and noticed many names were different, although some remained unchanged.
Try it, it's quite interesting.

lol ballbusts
w00t

porn version of UOTD

pornolizer

Soul-Blade
Soul-Blade
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to pornolizer 2001-08-18 01:05:49 Reply

At 8/18/01 01:01 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:54 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:49 AM, soul_blade wrote:
At 8/18/01 12:35 AM, stoneskipper_42 wrote: Hey, has anyone else tried this in one of the topics?
I did, and noticed many names were different, although some remained unchanged.
Try it, it's quite interesting.

lol ballbusts
w00t

porn version of UOTD

p00p

pornolizer