00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem

11,542 Views | 117 Replies

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 18:24:24

eminem hands down ICP are fags anyway

BBS Signature

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 19:56:07

yeah...

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 19:56:58

who the hell cares they both suck

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 20:22:25

hahaha Eminem beating ICP give me a break.
ICP have a crazy ass wrestling fed and Emenem is the scrawniest little bitch ive seen in my life

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 20:26:14

At 4/12/04 02:37 PM, Captain_Bob wrote: ICP is the worst band, ever.

true. and eminem is the worst solo artist. ever. they're both equally bad.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:15:06

Manson fucking suck cock buddy, he is retarded eminem rocks and icp sucks end of topic.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:28:04

WOW! this argument actually went all the way to this months game informer video game magazine, ICP said they would rather kick his ass i nreal life then in a wrestling game (backyard wrestling or def jam vendetta I forgot) but anyway Im pretty sure ICP would win in a fight ive heard both music both do relativey good but ill stick with my techno band.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:33:06

Oh and eminem is like 114 pounds icp is like a 210 pound guy and another guy that looks relatively scrawny but not as much as eminem.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:34:15

At 7/2/04 09:15 PM, RedRainDrop wrote: Manson fucking suck cock buddy, he is retarded eminem rocks and icp sucks end of topic.

don't call me buddy, buddy. you are either posing as a 25 year old, or you're just simply severly impedent.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:35:53

At 7/2/04 09:34 PM, AntiClock wrote: don't call me buddy, buddy. you are either posing as a 25 year old, or you're just simply severly impedent.

*severely impudent.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:37:29

they both suk teh pen0r, final fantasie musik pwns

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-02 21:37:30

Actually in REAL life eminem pulled a gun on icp and they called the police, cause they are pussys. and im not 25, i made my newgounds account 3 years ago. im 15 now.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-28 23:50:22

Both ICP and Eminem have both good and bad songs. I like them both because they are both funny (My name is and Bugs On My Nuts). They both have serious songs too (Cleaning Out My Closet and Crossing Thy Bridge) I like ICP more, because I have more respect for them because they are where they are w/o any mainstream publicity. But us Juggaloes and Juggalettes have to realize that Eminem does have more rap skills. I prefer ICp because to me almost all of their songs are catchy, when eminem only has a few catchy songs, and that's because they're constantly played on the radio. Plus Faygo is damn good soda. But recently I came across the mugshots of ICP. I hope all of you people who say "They're all novelty because of their make up" belive what I truely belive, is that they FUCKING NEED THE MAKEUP, look at the mugshots below. They look like white trash who would rape children. Personally I think those mugshots are pretty creepy.

Oh and By The Way, I am not a huge rap fan, I only like a couple rappers that stand out to me, like ICP, Beastie Boys, Eminem and some Outkast (also overplayed).

Look at these scary faces! AHHHH!

Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-28 23:52:44

Also ICP would kick Eminems ass anyday. It's 2 against one, and they are both wrestlers. Don't say it doesn't matter because wrestling is fake, because they probably had to go to some wrestling classes in school and those are "REAL" I know from experience because I am on the wrestling team.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-28 23:55:28

Look, I like ICP, and I hate Eminem, but does tehre really need to be a thread about their fuckin feud over bulshit? No.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-28 23:56:49

Where I come from [which is England just incase you sarcastic bastards try shit] all the ICP are known for is wrestling, where I live anyway. I pretty much think eminem sold out, but I don't really like the way the ICP boys wear make-up, thats pretty gay. Either way the ICP had entrance music on TNA and I wanted to get my hands on it....whats the name?

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-28 23:57:55

ICP .... emeinem is a sucky rapper

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-29 00:04:34

ha that great "slim anus damn right i dont get fucked in mine like u little faggots", hahah thats funny

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-29 00:22:21

At 7/28/04 11:55 PM, PSyCHoDrEAm wrote: Look, I like ICP, and I hate Eminem, but does tehre really need to be a thread about their fuckin feud over bulshit? No.

LOL, I agree with you, but I had to prove my point. as u can see above.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-29 00:24:34

At 7/29/04 12:04 AM, -Mindgame- wrote: ha that great "slim anus damn right i dont get fucked in mine like u little faggots", hahah thats funny

have u heard the slim anus song? It even better.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2004-07-29 00:34:04

eminem sucks when hes compared to icp

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2006-03-01 20:04:22

FUCK any of u guys who think ICP r fuckin retarded, the only reason u biggot fucks hate them is because 1 ur all haterz, 2 because u probably got ur ass beat by a juggalo or juggalette, 3, ur just followin ur biggot friends and cant be urselfFUCK any of u guys who think ICP r fuckin retarded, the only reason u biggot fucks hate them is because 1 ur all haterz, 2 because u probably got ur ass beat by a juggalo or juggalette, 3, ur just followin ur biggot friends and cant be urself

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2006-03-01 20:05:15

At 4/12/04 01:53 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: 1 word rap sucks cept eminem and beastie boys ok! go pink floyd

Thats your opinion.

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2007-04-01 21:11:15

ok listen here any one that says insane clown posse sucks can go suck on a dick bitch we psychopathic and if u want 2 talk shit about them dont bcuz i will send someone 2 ur house and u'll get raped up the ass with a chainsaw so for all those people out there that like eminem just so u know that fucker is gay and ur gay just for listening 2 him so everyone who aint down with the clown can FUCK THE FUCK OFF ok well anyone that is down with the clown send me a message well thats all for now peace and MCL

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2007-04-01 21:16:24

both fucking suck period.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2007-04-01 21:21:51

They both suck, but I would say Eminem sucks more.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2007-04-01 21:32:11

As much as I like ICP, I have to say Eminem is better by rap standards, but I doubt he would win in like a freestyle battle or something of the sort.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to Insane Clown Posse V.S. Eminem 2007-04-13 01:18:54

You all are a bunch of dumb fucks any body tht likes ICP can listen to Eminem you ppl all relize it's mostly for poblicity Hell yes I support the clown I live by the Hatchet myself but I listen to Eminem an ICP both I like ICP more the M but still who gives a fuck I show clown love I don't give a fuck wht ya'll say ur a bunch of dumbasses tht need to look at the big picture the more shit they do the more there none peace dumb fucks Much Mother Fuckin Wicked Clown love u dumb fucking bitchez