00:00
00:00

Flowers Art*

157,511 Views | 1,012 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-21 17:48:21


At 3/17/19 11:09 AM, Flowers10 wrote: ANdd a menu


ooh that head looks delicious


You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-22 01:18:13


At 4/21/19 05:48 PM, Peglay wrote:
At 3/17/19 11:09 AM, Flowers10 wrote: ANdd a menu
ooh that head looks delicious

Peglay still active !!


I think i have some more of that project, im reworking it nowiu_20806_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-22 01:24:52


This one got some work done to it

iu_20808_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-22 03:53:33


At 4/22/19 01:24 AM, Flowers10 wrote: This one got some work done to it


wow this blows me away.

Modern still life or something like that. I love it.

It's disturbing and very pretty.


[-----free like clouds-----]

My art thread <3

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-22 13:04:01


At 4/22/19 03:53 AM, Spac3case916 wrote:
At 4/22/19 01:24 AM, Flowers10 wrote: This one got some work done to it
wow this blows me away.
Modern still life or something like that. I love it.
It's disturbing and very pretty.


Thank you my friend:))


Here is another "glitched" version of the moneyiu_20880_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-22 14:58:15


At 4/22/19 01:24 AM, Flowers10 wrote: This one got some work done to it


love this one


You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-23 04:18:02


At 4/22/19 01:04 PM, Flowers10 wrote:


Here is another "glitched" version of the money


fuck yes. beautiful


[-----free like clouds-----]

My art thread <3

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-24 09:42:25


At 4/23/19 04:18 AM, Spac3case916 wrote:
At 4/22/19 01:04 PM, Flowers10 wrote:
Here is another "glitched" version of the money
fuck yes. beautiful


At 4/22/19 02:58 PM, Peglay wrote:
At 4/22/19 01:24 AM, Flowers10 wrote: This one got some work done to it
love this one


Thanks guys i appreciate it:))

Im doing some more propaganda stuff. the most difficult thing for me here is to make use of enough recognizable elements so the subject becomes relatable, iu_21258_3132443.jpgbut unique enough to have its own look or flair to it.


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-04-24 17:43:48


What a wonderful thread full of immagination and strange ideas.

Great work.

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-05-07 06:49:39


At 4/24/19 05:43 PM, TerryCBrown wrote: What a wonderful thread full of immagination and strange ideas.
Great work.


Thank you so much :))) As a concept artist you want to stay away from existing IP's and explore the stuff that isnt out there yet


ALso his thing should beiu_24570_3132443.jpg finishedish


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-05-10 14:30:58



first time im uploading to the art portal in a year :Piu_25459_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-09 23:40:33


iu_38662_3132443.jpgiu_38663_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-10 15:11:38


Decided to give this thread a follow, I'm really, really liking what I see.

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-11 06:48:10


At 7/10/19 03:11 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Decided to give this thread a follow, I'm really, really liking what I see.


Thats great to hear:))

heres anotheriu_38862_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-12 00:15:22


iu_39149_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-14 08:47:18


What do you guys think about a sorta cartoony style like this?

iu_39584_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-14 08:52:54


At 7/14/19 08:47 AM, Flowers10 wrote: What do you guys think about a sorta cartoony style like this?


It brings to mind Tekken stages, and perhaps more detailed versions of Gorillaz artwork. I quite like it.


Hey @ForgottenDawn, mentioning you here because this looks like a Tekken stage to me and I figured you'd like it.

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-14 10:20:24 (edited 2019-07-14 10:20:52)


At 7/14/19 08:52 AM, Troisnyx wrote: It brings to mind Tekken stages, and perhaps more detailed versions of Gorillaz artwork. I quite like it.

Hey @ForgottenDawn, mentioning you here because this looks like a Tekken stage to me and I figured you'd like it.


Reminds me of many things, actually. I love that cyberpunk never went out of fashion. It's definitely got a Remember Me vibe, as well as the newest Beyond Good and Evil. Some of these slums also remind me of Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop.


Regardless, other than the sheer scale and composition of these images, I love that sort of grainy, noisy texture on top of everything, mixed with dreary and pastel tones. It's a very drab aesthetic, yet oddly dreamy.


loading: ...\root\project\Forgotten_Dawn\art\sig.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-15 08:05:28


At 7/14/19 08:52 AM, Troisnyx wrote: It brings to mind Tekken stages, and perhaps more detailed versions of Gorillaz artwork. I quite like it.


Cool! i might actually use that build an arena or smtng


At 7/14/19 10:20 AM, ForgottenDawn wrote: Reminds me of many things, actually. I love that cyberpunk never went out of fashion. It's definitely got a Remember Me vibe, as well as the newest Beyond Good and Evil. Some of these slums also remind me of Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop.


Thanks a bunch :D I do love ghost in the shell and cowboy bebop especially!iu_39763_3132443.jpg



Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-16 08:46:57


iu_40000_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-17 11:09:05


iu_40236_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-17 13:29:45


At 7/17/19 11:09 AM, Flowers10 wrote:


iu_40265_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Flowers Art* 2019-07-19 22:31:56


At 7/17/19 01:29 PM, Flowers10 wrote:
At 7/17/19 11:09 AM, Flowers10 wrote:


iu_40823_3132443.jpg


Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature