00:00
00:00

Lost Video 2010-12-02 22:54:01

Yo guys, I posted this in General forums but no1 could help so I hope it won't be the same result here. :0

Long ago, when flashring.com was still up, I saw that nice video with 2 stickmen fighting each other,
one stickman is brown and has a scythe while the other is blue or grey and has a magic stick if I recall right. The music used in it was Mad World from Gary Jules. Now, I can't find it anywhere, I don't remember the title and I thought that maybe it could be found somewhere here but all my searches were so far in vain. The reason why i'm looking for the video so bad is that the song from Gary Jules is a bit different than the original (Jules cries "mad world" louder in this version when the brown stickman with the scythe kills the other one -EPIC MOMENT-) and I wanna watch/listen the video again..

So if the video i'm talking about is familiar to anyone or atleast rings a bell, please let me know where or how I can find it! Thx

Response to Lost Video 2010-12-04 23:52:52

Bump

Response to Lost Video 2010-12-05 22:52:48

At 12/5/10 01:42 PM, shunshuu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 7573

Omg, thank you so much shunshuu, i've been looking for this for so long!