00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Survival Story

25,689 Views | 368 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 11:08:49

A continuing the story of my last post

Name: Mason Wiese
Race: Human
Karma Balance: Neutral
Primary Weapon: AA-12
Secondary Weapon: Trench Knife
Skills: Tactics, enhanced muscles, enhanced reaction, enhance speed, Explosives expert, bilingual, and Stealthy
Weakness: Hot headed, stubborn, needs to recharge every week.

Mason is still looking, and finds a clothes store. Mason breaks in, steals a Leather Jacket, Aviator sunglasses, camouflaged pants, a pair of boots, and a ski mask that covers his mouth. He takes off the rags that used to be his clothes, and puts the stolen clothes on.

Mason continues looking and finds DeAngelo hanging off of a twelve story building by a rope. DeAngelo has no weapons on him.

DeAngelo: HEY, HEY YOU, CAN YOU GET ME OFF OF HERE?

Mason just shakes his head, and starts walking up the building. When Mason gets to the roof, he pulls up DeAngelo, and unties him from the rope.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 12:54:05

Cool, you guys left it open for me to write what happened. Too bad readers already know Kyle's dead, this will show them how.

Name: DeAngelo LocVor
Race: Valorian (Vampiric-Human)
Primary Weapon: Dual specialized Magnums, each holds twelve rounds over the regular six, and are platinum plated
Secondary Weapon: Sword (sheath on back over right shoulder)
Companion: Kyle Richter (Valorian Tween)
Skills: Close Range Combat, Pseudo Marksman, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Foresight (Visions) and Strategy, Pyrokinesis (Fire), Reverberation (Amplify Sound)

This battle was brutal, Kyle and I had taken out a about a hundred vampires ourselves, and with our three sniping helpers, we've been able to make our way to the door of the Mansion. I busted through the door, and the pressure hits me. HE's here... "Kyle, we have to be extremely careful, Leon's here. I can feel that bastard."

A few pasty faced vamps jumped at us through the open door, Kyle quickly turned and drew Francis' volcanic pistol, blasting them both through the chest. "Don't worry too much about me. I've got this covered."

The people who were here were running through the halls, but we couldn't see them. Kyle dashed off quickly taking point, as I followed behind him with my Magnums drawn. Tracking the noises, we came up behind them and a few of the unhealthy ones. Kyle killed the one in the middle, I took out the other two. There was an obese man on the floor breathing heavily, they must have been just about ready to pounce on him when we got there.

"Tha...thank..yo...uuuuu." He was quite shaken. Then a few others appeared from around the corner, probably having come back to save him, but we just made it there first. The only way I concluded this, they had their weapons already drawn, though it didn't look like any of them were prepared to really fight.

Kyle seemed to have this questioning look on his face, then his eyes opened wide. "Felix! That's the boy that got into Joe's cell when the Black Medallion was in control." He pointed at the young man, who looked to be in awful condition, having one of his hands missing.

"We need to get you people out of here, follow us, and you'll be safe. If we can get you all back to our facility, everyone will be taken care of, and Felix will get a new hand." I waved for them to come along as I started walking back to the entrance to this place, Kyle quickly followed behind me. I soon heard their footsteps only a couple feet back.

Felix however ran up to me, "You can really give me a new hand?" He looked a bit hopeful. "Will it be another person's hand, or will it be a prosthetic?"

"It will be a cybernetic prosthetic, you'll be able to feel things with it just as if you never lost it. With a synthetic skin over it, it'll look like it was your real hand." As long as we could get them back to our base.

I could still feel Leon's presence, I just wasn't sure of when he would attack, so I hurried everyone up, wanting to get them out of here before he could make his move. As we got back outside, the Vampires again swarmed the door, Kyle bashed in quite a few heads with the golf club, while I finished them with my sword. Fred, Shannon, and Cheryl started clearing a path for us to get back to them as soon as they saw us.

Kyle's arm got grabbed by one of the feeders, and before I could even help him, he took a pocket knife out, flipped it open and stabbed the thing through the heart. So much for him needing me. Once our path was opened, I sent the others up the hill ahead, feelings better to cover them from behind, Kyle went with them in case an Vampires tried to attack.

I sheathed my sword and unholstered my Magnums yet again, shooting into the crowd. Though that didn't last very long, I only had 22 bullets left, all of which got dumped into that crowd. But followed by that was an extremely large explosion that took out most of the crowd. I looked up at Frederick picking up his equipment and loading it back into the truck. Everyone else was already in it. I started running up the hill to hear yelling.

Fred looked at me, "Why'd you stop running up here? Come on, let's go."

I wanted to get up there, but I felt torn. "I think that I heard someone else down there."

Then one of the people with Felix leaned out and yelled down to me. "There was someone else with us, but she took off running when her Dad suddenly arrived, he followed after her, but we lost them."

Well, that made my decision, I had to go back. "Thanks, what's your name?"

He smiled a bit, "I'm called Technobird." seemed like a weird name to me, but who was I to judge.

"Thanks Techno, I'm heading back in to get them. You guys just go on ahead, I'll catch up to you later." I turned myself back and started walking down the hill.

"Are you fucking crazy DeAngelo?" Fred was clearly objecting to my decision. "We just cleared hundreds of those fuckers and hundreds more are on their damn way. You won't make it out of there alive if even one of them gets you!"

"I'll be fine Fred, just get those people back, and if you're that worried about me, then you can come back and get me when they are safe. Hurry up and go." I started running back down to the mansion, hoping to be able to get there and save whoever was left. "I'm not leaving people BEHIND!"

Fred reluctantly complied, as I heard the truck door slam and him drive off. I holstered my empty guns and unsheathed my sword again. I cut through those stick figure vampires without thought or hesitation, making it right back to the front door. I stopped for a few second to catch my breath, only to hear footsteps behind me. I turned quickly swinging my sword, but I stopped just centimeters away from my pursuer, which turned out to be Kyle.

"Why didn't you go with the others? You were supposed to be heading back to the base Kyle!" I was frustrated that he followed me out, and that I nearly cut him open. "I could have killed you just now, you have to be more careful than that!"

"I'm sorry DeAngelo, I just couldn't let you come here by yourself. I sneaked out of Fred's truck just before he pulled off." Kyle had already had the golf club in his hand to protect himself, I guess he figured I would swing ahead of time.

"It's okay, just stay close and please be careful. I know that Leon is somewhere around here, I just wish I knew why he hasn't attacked yet." I turned and started walking toward the stairs leading upward, I felt pulled that direction for some reason. But there was nothing that was going in this place anyway, everything was silent.

The pressure I felt from Leon was far more heavy than it had been only minutes earlier. I just followed my instinct and swung my sword right in front of me. A surprise Leon appeared just an inch away from my blade's reach.

"I guess you were expecting me right Angelo?" His voice may have spoken out sarcasm, but his face couldn't hide the shock that he was feeling. "I'm going to have to plan my visits to you much more thoroughly from now on."

I pulled my sword back up from the ground and held it in front of me, ready to chop Leon to bits. i swung again, but it was in vain, he simply blocked it with a newer sword, I'd assume one that he'd made himself. "Still a bit too slow, but you'd gotten stronger, though you're still not a match for me at all Angelo. You should really just join me and save yourself the pain."

A person's life isn't measured by what they do, but by how hard they work for what they believe in.

Vampire Survival Story

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 13:48:10

Continuation from last post.

"I would never join you or anyone like you Leon. I hate the shit that you are and what comes out of your mouth. I detest your kind." I pushed him away with my sword.

"You know, you're the only person I've come across who has a blade that strong? I still don't that physical sword is able to even contest the one I have right now, this is made of pure darkness. Your blade should be devoured by it, but yet it doesn't even get a scratch, that's a powerful weapon." he stepped back from me and looked over at Kyle, his gleaming eyes made my insides twist up. Leon wasn't here for me, he was trying to get Kyle. "You look pretty strong too, stronger than what Joe remembered you as."

Kyle wasn't very impressed with Leon, the look on his face showed a lot of hatred for him. "You've been the one manipulating my friend. You're the one that I will KILL!" Kyle launched himself at Leon, swing the golf club so hard at him that when it was blocked, wind blew by me from the impact on the blade. Leon himself as taken aback a bit, which gave me an opening.

I kicked Leon right in his jaw, and was trying to bring my blade down on his head, but he swiftly dissolved the sword he was holding and stepped back out of my range. Kyle ran right back after him, but was flung across the room into a wall. Knowing that I couldn't do the same to Leon, I chose another option. I used the sounds waves to make a wall and forced him back into the fireplace. He still somehow found a way to avoid being squashed like a bug.

Leon burst through the wall the fireplace was against, only to be whacked across the face by Kyle with the golf club. I followed it up by cutting across Leon's chest. He just narrowly back away enough to survive.

"Wow, you two are murder together. And here I thought that this would be easy. I should have known that you'd be preparing for if you had the the chance to attack me." Leon created two dark blades and came running right for us.

The first step, Leon swung a blade right for Kyle, but I stepped in front and countered it with my sword. This left me open to Leon attacking me, but Kyle hit his arm before the sword was even close to cutting me. With Leon left open I threw an elbow to his eye knocking him away a few steps. Leon recovered again, just in time to avoid being skewered by me. Kyle was able to hit him hard in the back with the 9-Iron that Francis used to use.

I heard Leon's spine crackle, and he screamed from the anguish. I cut off his left arm while he was still focused on the hurt Kyle gave him. Blood splattered on the floor as his arm hit the ground. Leon quickly jump a good distance away from us, but we were both hot on his tail. He healed his body and grew himself another arm. This was shitting, he could fix his body anytime he got hurt, which would be the complete opposite for either of us, we'd have to wait for quite a while to be able to fight again.

Kyle and I leapt at Leon, who'd just turned around, and attacked. He punched Kyle in the nose, then kicked me in the stomach hard enough to make me drop my sword. Leon picked it up and ran at Kyle, but I blasted him with another sound wave right through a wall. Leon hopped back through the wall and teleported me away. I ended up the hill outside the mansion again. I got up as fast as I could and flew down the hill.

----------------------------------------
---------Kyle P.O.V.----------------------------------
---------------

I saw DeAngelo disappear when Leon jumped back in, but I wasn't scared at all, I'm having this bastard's head for dinner. I ran right at him with my golf club and swung for the home run. It connected with his face, knocking him off of the ground and sending him twisting head first into a wall.

Leon pushed himself back to his feet, and ran at me, dragging DeAngelo's sword across the ground. I ran at him too, taking another big swing for his neck, hoping to hit his jugular. Deangelo flew through the door and saw us about to attack each other, throwing his guns at Leon. I swung the golf club at Leon and he swung the sword. I hit him right in his throat, but I got stabbed in my chest. I dropped the golf club and fell backward. Everything was slowing down as I hit the ground.

When I hit the ground, I could see DeAngelo running toward me, and I heard both of his guns hit Leon, but I just caught a lethal hit. DeAngelo's sword was imbibed in my chest, right in my heart. Everything started fading out, I couldn't hear anything anymore. Tears were falling from DeAngelo's face as he made it over to me. He seemed to be yelling to me, but I had not clue what he was saying. I and everything darkened all at once.

----------------------------------------
---------DeAngelo P.O.V.----------------------------------
---------------

"KYLE! KYLE!" He was gone, dead. Another one that I couldn't save. Why did he have to follow me back? Why didn't he just go to base? I turned my sights to Leon, who only stood with a malicious smile across his face. "YOU FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" I sprinted right at Leon and attacked him, but he caught my hand and stopped me. I punched with my other fist, but that too was also stopped. I started building power for a blast of fire, but he nullified my attempt.

"How do you feel now DeAngelo? Are you broken yet? You have nothing left to live for. You were trying to raise Kyle as your own, and look what just happened to him. Just like your worthless family, he too was destroyed." I fought to get myself free, but somehow he was able to keep me from moving. "I know you've thought about what I said before about being able to bring them back. You're thinking it right now about this pathetic trash. Face it Angelo, the only way you'll be able to get them back is through me. I'll leave you alone someplace to think about it."

Leon teleported us away to a building, a tall one at that. I was tied up by several of his goons, and they held my body over ledge. I was still struggling to get free, but there wasn't anywhere for me to get my arms out. They found and strong looking bar to tie the last of the rope too, and let me go. I fell and my face smashed against the brick wall. "Leaving you here will do you some good, it'll give you a chance to think about my offer. I hope though that you don't get found by any of your enemies, it would be such a waste."

"Fuck you Leon! FUCK YOU! I'll get free, and I'll have your heart crushed in my BARE HANDS!" I was fighting to free myself and I felt my blood pressure rising right to my head. I started to pass out from the stress but I kept yelling at Leon until everything went black.

Alright, it's finished, and it took me two posts to write it. I hope everyone liked it, this is the first thing I've felt inspired to write in a bit.

A person's life isn't measured by what they do, but by how hard they work for what they believe in.

Vampire Survival Story

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 17:23:36

Skills: Tactics, enhanced muscles, enhanced reaction, enhance speed, Explosives expert, bilingual, and Stealthy

DeAngelo: So who are you?

Mason: Everyone is after you DeAngelo.

DeAngelo: Wait, is that you Mason?

Mason: Everyone will think you killed Kyle, Joe does, and soon everyone will.

DeAngelo: How do you know Kyle is dead?

Mason: .... I can't tell.

Mason starts to walk away.

DeAngelo: MASON (DeAngelo tries to get Mason in a head lock)

Mason takes out the sedative that Leon gave him, and stabs DeAngelo with it. DeAngelo backs away and takes out the syringe.

DeAngelo: What is that, Another virus?

Mason: No, just a sedative. You'll lose motor control, and then fall asleep. I'll kill Leon. If i don't come back, find my daughter andd tell her I saved the world.

DeAngelo: Wait.... YOU WAS THE FATHER AND DAUGHTER TECHNOBIRD WAS TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

DeAngelo tries to make a sonic wave that would blow Mason off the roof, but Mason slams his foot into the roof and doesn't move.

Mason: Don't worry just stay out of sight and he will be Dead soon.

DeAngelo falls down, and falls asleep.

Mason: (Mason's mind) Leon's at San Fran, just got to find a nuke and start walking towards him. Then Leon will be dead, I saved the world. It's to bad I have to make a home-made nuke)

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 17:24:35

Name: Joe Daniels
Race: Valorian (Vampiric-human)
Karmic Balance: Evil
Primary Weapon: Dual Light Pistols
Secondary Weapon: Light Sword
Skills: Pick locks, repair weapons/machinery, immune to psychic attacks, psychic powers, some alchemy, light powers

I killed all of the soldiers. "Not so tough now are you?" I asked them, I started to walk around, I felt Angelo's presence on a building, I go up and see Mason and Angelo, Mason was untying him. "Hey guys..." I said, I cut the rest of the ropes. "You're the reason Kyle's dead I should kill you." I thought. "No he will serve us Joe." Leon said. "Alright..." I thought, I heard more soldiers coming. "Shit." I said, I grabbed Mason and Angelo's shoulders. "Hold on tight." I said, I thought about the White Medallion base, we were covered in light and then we arrived just outside the White Medallion base, I passed out.

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 17:32:38

Please disregard my last post.

Hey guys, I'm a youtuber for TechWarriorz, come check out some of our awesome gaming and coding videos!

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 23:04:27

At 2/6/11 05:24 PM, mmarage wrote: Name: Joe Daniels
Skills: Pick locks, repair weapons/machinery, immune to psychic attacks, psychic powers, some alchemy, light powers

I killed all of the soldiers. "Not so tough now are you?" I asked them, I started to walk around, I felt Angelo's presence on a building, I go up and see Mason and Angelo, Mason was untying him. "Hey guys..." I said, I cut the rest of the ropes. "You're the reason Kyle's dead I should kill you." I thought. "No he will serve us Joe." Leon said. "Alright..." I thought, I heard more soldiers coming. "Shit." I said, I grabbed Mason and Angelo's shoulders. "Hold on tight." I said, I thought about the White Medallion base, we were covered in light and then we arrived just outside the White Medallion base, I passed out.

This would have been an alright way to go, but I think that Optimistic's posting is the better way to go. Though you already said that you wanted your last posting disregarded, but I'm assuming that's because his was up before yours. I'm wondering though, how come there haven't aren't any female protagonists? If a girl wants to sign up, I think we should let her in, as long as we know it's a girl and not a dude posing as a girl. Is everyone in agreement with me on this?

Vampire Survival Story

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 23:36:28

At 2/6/11 11:04 PM, SSJDre wrote: This would have been an alright way to go, but I think that Optimistic's posting is the better way to go. Though you already said that you wanted your last posting disregarded, but I'm assuming that's because his was up before yours. I'm wondering though, how come there haven't aren't any female protagonists? If a girl wants to sign up, I think we should let her in, as long as we know it's a girl and not a dude posing as a girl. Is everyone in agreement with me on this?

It was just by a minute, and I agree, I'm thinking about letting up to ten people on now, is everyone in agreement with me?

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-06 23:45:08

I killed all of the soldiers. "Not so tough now are you?" I asked them, I kneeled by Kyle. "Joe don't be fooled by Leon he's lying." Kyle said. "Don't listen to him he's confused." Leon said. "The dead shall speak..." I said, I touched my locket, it glowed warmly. "Kyle would NEVER lie to me." I said, he yelled, I heard it crystal clear in my head, I started to run, I felt Angelo's presence, I ran towards it, I went on top of a roof and found him lying unconscious, I ran to him and kneeled next to him, Leon was right in front of me. "Shit." I said, he sent dark swords flying at me, I put up a shield of light, I grabbed Angelo and teleported to the White Medallion base, I passed out.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-07 10:57:01

Felix gets a new HAND.
------------
"I thought we were supposed to stay here with that guy that said I would have a new hand...why are we running to town?" I called to Techno. He said nothing, and kept running. I looked back at the mansion. Fatty pulled a crumbled pop tart out of his pocket. "What the fuck..." I heard Techno mutter.
We made it to town, and we jogged into a small diner. We hid in the back of the diner. Fatty said "Be right back" And waddled to the freezer. He yanked it open, and grabbed ham. "Fuck you..." Techno said, slapping the frozen ham out of Fatty's pudgey hands. Fatty bent down to pick the ham up, and plopped down next to me. He unrapped the ham and dug right in. "It's been a few hours without food," He murmured. Techno signaled us to follow him outside again. We got up from the floor and followed Techno out the front door and to the computer cafe again. We walked inside, and found out the note was still there. But something was wrong...on the computer, it was on sleep. Techno moved the mouse around and the computer turned on. It was on Microsoft word, and another note was typed. "Thanks for telling me.
-Leon"
"Who the hell..." Techno said. Techno threw the computer to the ground. He sighed. "What to do...what to do..." Said Techno. "How about we go back to the mansion and check on-You Know Who," I said. Techno stared at me, and scratched his head. "No. We go to DisneyLand." "What the fuck?" I said. "That Mason guy told us. Disney land. Were gonna have a road trip." "But what about---" "Fuck him. We can see him some other time," Techno said. This wasn't Techno...I knew...
-------
Sorry if I messed anyone's parts up.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-07 20:20:47

Mason is at an nuclear power plant. He is reading random documents.

Mason: Bomb, bomb, (Mason reads another document ) There we go.

Mason runs up a flight of stairs with the document still in his hand. Mason enters a room, and finds a box with a radiation sign on it.

Mason: Jackpot (Mason continues reading the document) Where the hell am I gonna find that? (Mason runs down the stairs)

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-08 10:56:36

Ahahaha...I can't help sharing this with you guys. It turns out we have a quiet fan who never responded... here it is-
I was minding my own buisness on newgrounds, reading the zombie thread, and clicked on the alternate zombie thread link. I was reading the stories, and I noticed something funny... some guy used his character name as- "Felix Durham" and I couldn't help laughing to myself. Felix isn't just a name that pops right into your head, and I thought of the name Felix because i was writing a seperate story on microsoft word with the main character's name-Felix. He must have been reading the vampire thread, otherwise he would have used a total different name. "Felix Durham," I can't get over it. It cracked me up. Turns out, I have a fan. XD ok thats just hilarous.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-08 21:14:24

Mason is walking towards San Francisco with the nuke in his back pack.

Mason: This is funny, no one is going to know who killed Leon. I'll be an unsung hero. There will be myths about who killed Leon. People will wonder where I went, and (Mason sees a dead dog) .... Chi Chi should've listened to you more often. I'll make it all right, or I will die trying.

Mason finds a car laying on abridge with it's keys still in it. Mason smiles.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-08 23:16:48

I woke up outside of the White Medallion base, I saw Angelo still unconscious, I realized that this isn't the best place to be right now, I needed to clear his name, I saw a glimpse of Mason with a nuke. "Oh no, he's going to get himself killed, Leon can teleport anywhere he can be in another country in a second if he wanted to." I thought, I felt Leon's presence in San Francisco, I grabbed Angelo and I teleported a few miles from where he was, I stashed Angelo in an abandoned hotel, I went back to Kyle's body and took his sword, I infused it with light. "I'll avenge you, I promise." I said, I went back and sat the sword on the wall next to his bed, I left a note saying what I was going to do, and where I was going, I left the hotel.

I was outside of where Leon was, I took a deep breath and kicked the door open, hundreds of guards swarmed me, I quickly dispatched them and went inside, I felt Leon's presence at the top of the base, I started to go up, I held my locket and made my way upstairs. "Don't be scared you can do it!" Kyle encouraged me. "Yeah kick his sorry ass!" Cary said. "You can do it we believe in you." Mom said. "Go on son show him that he isn't going to get his way." Dad said, I heard Jack's excited barking, I felt tears run down my face, they were lending me their strength, they believed in me.

I reached the top floor, I felt his presence in one of the rooms, I kicked the door down. "LEON THIS ENDS NOW!" I yelled I summoned my sword and charged at him, he grabbed me by my shirt's collar and threw me out of a window. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I shouted, my locket shined so brightly I thought that everyone could see it. "Believe!" They shouted, just before I hit the ground I flew up into the air, I looked from side to side I grew a pair of massive wings. "Thank you so much..." I said, I flew back up to that room, Leon was clapping. "I see that you've unlocked your true form, well so have I." He said, then he was engulfed in darkness, when he came out he had massive black wings, horns, and claws, he flew outside and held out two pistols. "You have one last chance Joe, join me now, or I'll kill you, when you die your consciousness will rejoin with mine and I will have my full power." He said, I shook my head, and laugh. "When YOU kill ME, oh no I think that it'll be the other way around, when I kill YOU." I said, I drew my own pistols.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-09 00:52:45

We've got to come up with a type name for this Valorian/Snug type that Joe is. Seeing as Leon split from him, that makes two of them, and we still have yet to come up with a name for it, even though it's been like 5 pages or so since Joe was turned. I'm voting on Tsuinsouru, which is Japanese for "Twin Soul". What do you guys think?

Vampire Survival Story

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-09 01:10:57

Love it =3

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-09 11:26:04

At 2/9/11 01:10 AM, mmarage wrote: Love it =3

Agreed.
-----------------
"I want to show you something, Felix," Techno said. He grabbed my arm, since my hand wasn't there, and teleported. We were standing in darkness... random objects floated by us. We finally ended up at a hospital. "I can get you a new hand here," Techno smiled. I smiled back, but I wasn't too sure about this. "Fatty!" Shouted Techno. Fatty was sitting down, sweating like crazy. "I'll catch up to you guys later. I got my own shot gun!" He said, waving. We ran through the front doors of the hospital. Inside was darkness. We couldn't see anything. Techno grabbed my arm again, and walked forward. I could barely see that Techno was running his fingers against the wall. I wanted to start a conversation. "Techno, how come you can't teleport non stop?" I whispered. He hesitated, and said, "It takes 1 day to recharge my teleportation," He said. "How do you teleport?" I asked. He sighed, and said. "You really want to know?" His voice cracked. "Yeah, not to be so meddling, but how do you teleport?" I asked again. "I...am a Valorian. Its a mix between a human and a vampire. I can teleport, but I can't see anything in the dark. I can turn you into one right now, but I rather not," He said. "Oh," I whispered. I felt like running away. Finally Techno stopped, and he slipped the door open. "Walk down the stairs," Techno said to me. I crept down the stairs carefully, and finally made it to the bottom. "The power should be down here," Techno said. We spotted a metal box, and opened it up. We flipped the switch on, and the hospital came to life. Lights turned on everywhere. We started laughing in joy. "New hand, here I co-" I heard something shift in the corner. I turned. Nothing. All there was was a pile of boxes and other things needed for the hospital-wheelchairs, walkers, etc. Techno searched through the boxes, and found...blueprints for a robotic hand. We walked upstairs. The door closed behind us. Wait...the door closed behind us? The door swung open, and 3 spiders the size of Techno crawled towards us. They were hissing, like they were snakes. One of their mouths opened, and it spit out acid. We barely dodged it. The acid burned the floor. Another one spit acid out. If my hand was still there, it would've been burned off. The last spider spit acid at us. The greenish, greyish glop flew towards us. We ducked down just in time. The glop dissapeared and left a black mark in the wall. We started to run, but one of the spiders turned around and a web came out. It clamped onto Techno. The strings of the web grew thicker, like they were smothering him. "Help!" He cried. The web grew thicker, and wider. Suddenly, Techno opened his mouth and bit the spider web. He tore it off. I left Techno behind. A ceiling light was hanging down. I wasn't looking and ran right into it. I fell to the ground, and the light came down with me...ON me. Everything was darkness...
-------------------
I'm using the same idea as SSdre, and switching to Techno temporarily.
--------------------
I looked over at Felix. Damnit! I slid across the bloody floor, and yanked my pistol out. I shot one of the spiders. Nothing happened. One of them shot another web at me. It hit me once again. The strings of the web were rapped tightly against my skin, and began to smother me. The webs started to inflate, and it became harder to breathe. Some of the strings wrapped around my neck. It was killing me. I couldn't bite the web. The web around my neck was holding me down. Tears rolled down my eyes. I could feel my face turning red. My world was ending. My vision grew blury. I managed to whisper out 2 words. "Bye...Felix," The webs yanked me down, and began to grow larger. I struggled more. Suddenly I couldn't feel my feet. The only part of my body that was open was my eye. I could see Felix laying on the floor, probably unconcious. Felix would die too...I let Felix down. I let my group down. I let...the world down. The web grew larger, and it isolated me from the world. The web slowly closed in on me...and I enjoyed the last moments of my life, with Felix. Thanks for being the best friend I ever had...Felix...
-----------------
No, I'm not trying to copy SSdre's whole story, but I understand why you must think I am copying.
----------------
The end for this segment. RIP TechnoBird. Your soul will be missed dearly by the characters of the vampire thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-09 13:35:20

It's not really copying, though some elements were similar to mine.

Vampire Survival Story

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-09 19:09:18

Weakness: Hot headed, stubborn, needs to recharge every week

Mason is driving in his truck and runs into the warehouse. Leon and Joe turn there pistols and shoot Mason. Mason just comes out of the car with a few holes in his shirt.

Mason: Joe, this is pointless. You and him are evenly matched. You have the same moves and think about the same thing. Take the first law of motion for instance. An object at rest will stay at rest unless (Mason holds up his nuke inside his bag, making it just look like a back pack.) acted by an outside force. Joe, Get out of here.

Joe: But I can handle him

Mason: No yo fucking can't. He's everything you are. Get out of here.

Joe: But

Mason: NOW

Joe startsto fly away.

Leon: Mason, are you surprised by my form?

Mason: No, nothing surprises me any more. (Mason pulls out his Trench knife, and charges at Leon)

Leon: Idiot (Leon charges at Mason)

Leon hits Mason with his Dark sword, and Mason stabs Leon with his knife.

Mason: Leon, Leon, Leon. Your to Predictable (Leon hits Mason. Mason hits the cement wall) You see, it took me awhile to notice that you can't teleport without your little helpers doing the work in the back round. It's a mind trick.

Leon charges at Mason, and breaks both of his Legs and one arm.

Leon: Hahaha, How far do you think Joe is? 3 miles? I could catch him in a few minutes.

Mason: No you won't (Mason takes out his switch)

Leon: (Stops smiling and looks at Mason) What... What's that.

Mason: Death (Mason hits the switch)

It's a home made nuke. At best it can go a mile wide.

Somewhere, underground. A computer is alone in a metal room.

Computer: Alpha one is dead. Project Ringleader may commence.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-10 07:43:37

I was flying away. "Mason you're a real idiot..." I thought, the next thing I knew there was a large explosion behind me. "MASON!" I shouted, the next thing I knew there was a large darkness in front of me, then Leon was standing on the ground right under me, I landed right in front of him. "You bastard..." I said, he started laughing. "I thought that you hated him, he killed Cary and Jack, you were too pathetic to protect them." Leon said, I shut my eyes. "Tsuinsouru..." I said. "What 'Twin Soul' why did you say that?" He asked me. "We are two halves of the same whole, one of darkness, the other of light..." I said. "What are you talking about?!" He asked. "We are yin and yang, the two halves should be whole..." I said. "Good I'm glad that we're on the same page now." He said, he stepped toward me, I opened my eyes, they were glowing, I shook my head. "I am the original..." I said, the next thing I knew soldiers surrounded us and pointed guns at us, I backed up against him.

"Are these your guys?" I asked him, he shook his head, I smiled. "Fools feel my divine judgment!" I said, I sent swords of light at them, Leon sent waves after waves of dark swords at them, soon they were all dead, I turned to Leon and held out my hand. "We shouldn't be enemies, we are one of the same, but you can't destroy everything..." I said, Leon smiled, he took my hand, he disappeared in darkness, I felt stronger. "Alright, you're the boss..." He said, I smiled and I returned to my regular form.

"Now where to go..." I said, more soldiers surrounded us. "Dammit who are these guys?!" I asked, I felt so weak. "Here let me take over." He said, I nodded, I felt myself lose control of my body. "Now, now just run and I won't kill you." Leon said with a sadistic smile, the soldiers pointed their guns at us, Leon shook our head and laughed. "Fine fools!" He said, he sent waves of dark and light swords at them, soon they were all dead. "Wow that was pretty good Leon, so if I'm drained, you're my backup." I thought, I regained control of my body. "Pretty much, but let me out once in a while, I get... impatient if I don't get to kill something." He said. "Alright, let's go back to Angelo." I said, I started to walk back to the hotel that I left Angelo at.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-10 19:51:57

Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None

Mason wakes up in a bright silver room. Mason is naked but has two shiny objects near his eyes.

Mason: What the hell?

Computer: Test one without retractable sunglasses begins, Weapon one.

A vampire drops into the room.

Mason: 01000101010101101010111101001101001

A Small vulcan cannon comes out of his right shoulder. Mason obliterates the unknown vampire. The vulcan cannon goes back into Mason's right shoulder.

Mason: What the hell just happened?

Computer: Repeat test, weapon 2.

Mason: WHAT THE HELL IS (Another vampire falls down) 0010101010110111010110101010

A revolver barrel with a laser pointer attached to the barrel pops out of Mason's left forearm. Mason instantlt shoots the vampire between the eyes.

Mason: All these god damn numbers.

Computer: Repeat test, weapon 3.

Mason: Not again ( A third vampire falls down) 10101010110111001010100101100

Two curved green swords eject out of Mason's wrists. Mason grabs the handles and slices the vampires in two halves

Mason: WHAT'S NEXT

Computer: With retractable sunglasses, test one.

Dark red lenses pop out of the two shiny objects by Mason's eyes.

Mason: Ok, that's pretty cool, but LET ME OUT OF HERE. (Another Vampire drops into the room) .... No numbers?

Vampire: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

Mason: Don't worry, I'm not going to

Computer: Sunglasses, retract.

Mason: 1010101011011100101010010110001001101010 101101010111101001101001

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-11 04:47:04

"...I wonder..." I thought, I touched my locket. "Mason, if you can hear this I forgive you, I know that you killed Jack and Cary, but when you said you didn't know my name because I didn't like you, that wasn't true, you and I never had one little conversation, except when I fell out of that vent... Mason please speak to me..." I said, when I didn't get an answer I thought that it was odd, I could speak to the dead, I could talk to anyone whether they liked it or not. "Mason you're alive are you not?" I asked. "I don't see why you want to talk to that asshole." Leon said. "Because I want to know why, why did he kill them, why did he do the things he did, I want answers, and Mason is alive I can feel it... you hear that Mason, I know you're alive, I'm going to find you, get my answers, and maybe I'll answer a few of your questions." I said with a smile, I kept walking to Angelo.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-11 16:59:15

Computer: Bullet proof testing, 9 millimeters.

Mason: Wait, where's the (A bullet comes out of the wall and hits Mason. The bullet flattens and falls off of Mason's chest.) Well that was easy, what's next? I'm pretty sure the alloy can handle 9 millimeters.

Computer: 12 gauge shotgun shell, test 1.

Mason: Wait, WHAT? (A shotgun shell blasts Mason across the room) WHAT THE FU.... My old alloy couldn't have even handle a 20 gauge.

Computer: R.P.G, test 1.

Mason: Oh shit.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-11 17:51:48

Primary Weapon: one Light Pistol and one Dark Pistol
Secondary Weapon: Light Sword and Dark Sword
Companion: Leon (Valorian, Evil, part of Joe)

I felt something like a thud under me, I touched the ground, I shut my eyes and listened. "R.P.G. test one." I heard a computer voice say. "Oh shit." I heard Mason say, I gasped. "MASON!" I shouted, I teleported down to the room where he was being held. "Joe what the hell are you doing here?" He asked me, a missile came at us, I made a shield of light and darkness, it took the full blow of the missile, I turned around and looked at him, I ran up to him and I hit him, I was crying. "You had me worried sick, I thought you were dead, what were you thinking using a nuke, I-I-I don't ever scare me like that again..." I said. "Intruder detected, initiating elimination program." The computer said, Leon took over. "Bring it on you stupid computer we can take anything that you can throw at us." He said, I took back over, there was a nuke in here. "Uh oh, Mason are you ready to get the hell out of here?" I asked him, he nodded, I grabbed his arm and teleported back to the surface, I passed out.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-11 18:18:45

Crap that goes against my plan. :(

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-12 16:20:19

Name: Felix Mcguire
Karmic Balance:Netural
Skills: Runs fast
Weakness(es)-Real Wimp, ADHD, clumsy,
----------------
I woke up laying on the bloody floor of the abandonded hospital. "What the heck..." I groaned. I struggled to get up. I ripped weak spider webs off me. "Techno!" I shouted. The light on the ceiling was still hanging. I stood up in no hurry, and walked down the deserted hallway. "Techno!" I shouted again. I gasped. I saw a pistol on the floor. I picked it up and shot one bullet to make sure it had bullets. The after shock of the gun slammed into my face. I can't shoot guns. I walked farther into the hospital, into the dark end. The closet door opened. I aimed the pistol at the door. A small rat scurried out and ran into another room. "Ah..." I slipped on something. I plunged to the door. I stood back up, and my hands were covered with blood. "I couldn't have fallen down this hard..." I whispered. I looked beneath me, and saw it wasn't my blood. "Uh oh..." I whispered.
It was too dark to see anything in the end of this, and I had to feel my way around. I stopped when I ran into the end of the hall. I opened the door to the emergancy stair case. Lucikly the lights were on, but blood was trailing up. I followed the blood path up the steps until I reached "FLOOR 15, I.D. REQUIRED" I shot the I.D. scanner, and the pistol flung back and hit me in the chest. "Threat Dectected." A robotic voice said. Red lights started flashing. Since no security guards were around, it was usless. The red alarms did trigger one thing though...Screaming could be heard downstairs. They didn't know I was here, though. The lights were bright red and flashing. The vampires hated the siren noise. They were going crazy downstairs. I rammed my shoulder into the door. "Threat Dectected." The sirens grew louder. I rose my foot, and kicked the door. "Threat Dectected." The sirens grew so loud, it wasn't even a siren anymore. It was a high pitch noise ringing around. I shot the door three times, and completely obliterated a part of the door. I reached through the gap I made in the door, and opened the door. "Welcome," The robotic voice said. I shut the door behind me. Floor 15 had a great view of the city. The sky was gray and cloudless. The town had overturned cars and fires raging on everywhere. Vampires roamed around the city minding their own buisness. There was a small park, and vampires were having a feast there. About 5000 were there, and they were all eating SOMETHING...
One of the windows were broken open, like someone entered here. There was a window cleaner platform hanging by one rope. A dead worker was tied to the pole of the broken window cleaner platform, and his intestines were all ripped out. The blood trail went farther on into the hospital. There was a large red couch. I walked over to it, and took a seat. There were two other chairs across from me, and a coffee table. There was a pile of magazines. I buried my face in my hand. Everything was so frusturating. I began to wimper silently. Where did Techno go? Would Fatty be OK? Who's blood path was that? My wimper turned into sobs. Warm tears came down my burning cheeks. I stood up from the couch, and followed the blood trail again. I walked past rooms that said "EXPERIMENT ROOM 1," "EXPERIMENT ROOM 2," "TEST ROOM 1," "TEST ROOM 2," "TEST ROOM 3" "BREAK ROOM," "MOURGE," The blood trailed into the break room. I walked inside the break room without hesitating. Once I walked inside, I regretted it. Techno was sitting in the corner, all bloody. His arms were ripped off, and one of his legs. He was missing an eye, too. I ran over to him. "Techno..." I cried. "...I'll be alright..." He smiled, which made more blood come out of his mouth. "Techno, your going to die..." I sobbed. "Its OK...the spiders...their gone..." He whispered. "Where'd they go?" I cried. "Gone..." He said. I didn't know what he was saying. "Gone where?" I asked. "Their gone...Their just...gone..." He said, "I never knew the day would come..." *He swallowed hardly.* "When I died this early..." A sharp cry escaped my mouth. "Felix...its...ok...I'll be...OK..." He whispered. "I only lost a hand...you lost almost every body part..." I said. "Not true...I still have my leg..." He laughed quietly. I frowned, and wrapped my hands around his waist. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. He coughed violently, and blood began pouring out of his mouth. "Keep quiet," I said. I threw him over my shoulder, and ran out of the room with Techno. Blood ran down my shirt. I called an elevator. The elevator came in 1 minute. Blood was smeared all over the walls. I clicked floor "L" which meant, lobby. "Ding." We past by floor 14. "Di-" The elevator halted, and the light went out. "Now what?" I cried. The elevator shook. "Whats going on?" I asked. "No...NO!" Techno shouted with all his might. What? Then I knew why he shouted what. I heard a light "SNAP!" And the elevator fell full speed. I came off the floor. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Techno's blood hit the ceiling. "ARGHHHH!" We screamed. I let go of Techno, and he hit the elevator floor. I was floating in mid air. Then, then everything was a flash. The metal of the elevator came crashing down, and I was still in mid air. Techno's blood hit my eyes. I landed on something hard. Then everything was darkness.
I died.
-------------
Not really. *SPOILER.*

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-12 21:19:06

Mason: Well thanks.... PERSONALITY SENT TO CLASSIFIED AREA (Mason blows up)

Just because there was alot I wanted to do with the previous story.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-12 21:54:51

Karmic Balance: Good

"MASON!" I shouted, I started crying. "I couldn't even protect him, I'm useless..." I said. "Damn right you are." Leon said. "S-shut up!" I said. "What little crybaby?" Leon taunted me, I felt my anger get out of control. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted, the next thing I knew someone hit me over the head. "Dammit it must have been those soldiers..." I thought, I lost consciousness.

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-13 09:14:24

Mason wakes up in another shiny metal room.

Mason: Damn, what do you want from me?

Computer: Restart testing, beginning with bulletproof test, RPG.

Mason: (A Rocket starts flying at Mason) Shit

Mason gets hit by the rocket, flies across room, and slams into the wall.

Mason: Huuuh, Let's just get it over with.

"Would you kindly..."

Response to Vampire Survival Story 2011-02-13 15:15:35

Karmic Balance: Good
Skills: Pick locks, repair weapons/machinery, immune to psychic attacks, psychic powers, some alchemy, light powers, darkness powers.

I woke up in a transport van there were a lot of soldiers around me, one was talking on a radio. "We are now transporting Tsuinsouru to Project Ringleader, and he will have a memory wipe at a later date, over and out." I heard. "Project Ringleader... Mason?" I wondered, one of the soldiers saw that I was regaining consciousness, he quickly shoved a syringe in my neck. "Hold on buddy I'm coming..." I thought I passed out again