00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 01:47:06

I heard that the only pokemon game confirmed for the 3ds is a teaching typing game. How gay is that? I reckon they should bring a Pokemon XD sequel out on it I reckon that can connect to the 5th generation. Thats my opinion anyway. Wat you think?

Bow to Adolf W Bush

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 01:55:10

Well, it's not like there's NOT going to be a full fledged Pokemon RPG on the 3DS.
They just aren't going to announce anything so close to Pokemon Black and White.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 11:20:47

The time will come that they make a Pokemon game for 3DS, Black and White haven't even come out in North America yet... If they're working on a teaching game for the 3DS right now, good for them because people need to learn.
In time, there will be another good Pokemon game and for the 3DS, while you wait, get Black or White.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 11:32:08

It'll come. Don't you worry. Maybe Gray, maybe the rumored R/S remakes (though of course those are only rumors and might not happen at all), I wish it would be Pokémon Snap 2 even though that wasn't originally Pokémon, maybe they'll just wait until Gen6, but they won't pass up an opportunity to put out a full-fledged Pokémon on their new hardware unless it's a VB-grade flop.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 14:45:49

At 11/18/10 11:32 AM, SoulMaster71 wrote: Pokémon Snap 2 even though that wasn't originally Pokémon

Oh wow. Thanks for ruining my childhood.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 16:45:14

At 11/18/10 01:47 AM, Hozzey wrote: Wat you think?

Link us to something that remotely confirms what you said. If there isn't one, it's just another bloody rumor for the gullible.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 17:57:42

RSE remake that's actually good.

Pokemon 3ds

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 18:00:33

I don't know if that can be true.... When the DS came out, there was no telling when a Pokemon game would come out for it. The first one was that fucking Trozei puzzle thing, and I was disappointed and never bought it.

Then Diamond & Pearl came out.

You just can't expect a total lack of a Pokemon game.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-18 21:00:01

If I had to guess:
Pokemon: 6th generation comes out in 2013/2014, around the middle of the 3DS's lifespan. This guess is due to the fact that there are usually three years between games, and 5th gen is already out in Japan and will be released elsewhere around March. If the 3DS has a similar lifetime to the DS, this will be somewhere in the middle of its life.

A Mystery Dungeon game will come out in 2011 or 2012. Those games have sold well enough in the past, and the last game was released about a year ago.

A pinball game, like on the GBC and GBA, is not out of the question, considering the prescence of a Metroid pinball game on the DS. It just depends on what they want to brand it as. Such a game would come out relatively early in the 3DS's life.

A game along the lines of "Hey You Pikachu" is unlikely, considering the fact that Nintendo already has Nintendogs.

Pokemon Ranger games, similar to the Mystery Dungeon games, come out every 2 years, so the fourth entry in that series will probably come out 2012.

I severely doubt that Pokemon Grey will be a 3DS game. Remember, Yellow came out around the same time as the GBC. I expect Grey to be the last great DS game ever made.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-19 12:48:33

At 11/18/10 05:57 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote: RSE remake that's actually good.

So let's see... Completely change the map of Hoenn to have fewer sea routes? Or maybe just increase the encounter diversity on the sea routes. Make Magma and/or Aqua much more threatening and evil, at least on par with Galactic or the Knights Templasma. Have Sinnoh's gods do for Hoenn what Hoenn's did for Johto: Palkia is catchable in one game, Dialga in the other, get them both and you get your shot at Giratina. Oh, and the music needs an upgrade BIG TIME, as it's easily the worst in the main series. Other than that... RSE really wasn't that bad, and some of that would be typical for the upgrades anyway.

But can you imagine Kyogre vs. Groudon in 3D? Maybe they'd even show more than a staredown and two sprites attacking. They could show a move-for-move battle, complete with special beam-like attacks... And Rayquaza's coming to stop the battle would be awesome. Provided, of course, they had the sense to use Emerald's storyline.

At 11/18/10 02:45 PM, HrMorgaes wrote:
At 11/18/10 11:32 AM, SoulMaster71 wrote: Pokémon Snap 2 even though that wasn't originally Pokémon
Oh wow. Thanks for ruining my childhood.

It was posted just the day after I was discussing on another board how awesome Snap 2 would be. Screwed up my day big time, let me tell ya. But I wish it would happen, on 3DS.

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-19 13:43:08

it's probally in the making but has not been anounced yet

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-25 01:30:33

I know that Pokemon games are goingto com out for it. But I just wish te 1st 1 wasnt a stupid spelling game proof of it Pokemon Teaches Typing . In my opinion I would just like to see a Pokemon XD sequel as its one of my favourite Pokemon games. Pokemon Ranger might be cool in 3D but it would be hard as only the top screen of the 3ds is 3d so the stylus wont work on it.

Bow to Adolf W Bush

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon 3ds 2010-11-25 02:05:29

How is that gay? That actually sounds pretty fun.

now officially squidified!!!

BBS Signature