00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The games factory regs lounge.

35,062 Views | 236 Replies

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2011-10-10 08:03:55

Yeah before I registered I checked the forums.. Not much action for a clickteam lover here :(

Anyways, here is my first flash game that I've entered to the Halloween contest for those intr :)

PuTs

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2011-10-11 14:58:09

Anyone here been using TGF back when it was The Games Factory 32 bit?

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-01 14:54:08

I'm thinking it's time that I give this program a try. I've been meaning to submit something meaningful to NG for a long time, but have struggled with how to do it. Maybe this might be the answer. Any tips from you guys on a guy who's JUST about to start up?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-01 19:49:14

At 2/1/12 02:54 PM, ZJ wrote: I'm thinking it's time that I give this program a try. I've been meaning to submit something meaningful to NG for a long time, but have struggled with how to do it. Maybe this might be the answer. Any tips from you guys on a guy who's JUST about to start up?

I'd have to say that you should just check out some video tutorials on youtube and the Click Team website. Doing the Choco Break tutorial is really helpful as well as long as you don't put it on the portal. Even if you don't want to make a break out style game, it's still worth doing. For video tutorials, I'd definitely suggest watching some of Meadow Hare's videos (his youtube channel is called Thatguyoverthere123).

The most important thing though is to remember to have fun and to experiment a bunch until you feel comfortable.

I hope I could help.

This place is pretty dead, I'm probably the only person that's gonna respond to you.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-02 17:14:16

At 10/11/11 02:58 PM, Eperiod wrote: Anyone here been using TGF back when it was The Games Factory 32 bit?

I was, too bad that version doesn't work to good on Windows Vista. BTW does anyone know where I can get my hands on the 16-bit version of The Games Factory?

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-04 15:07:08

At 2/1/12 02:54 PM, ZJ wrote: I'm thinking it's time that I give this program a try. I've been meaning to submit something meaningful to NG for a long time, but have struggled with how to do it. Maybe this might be the answer. Any tips from you guys on a guy who's JUST about to start up?

I have worked with flash in the past and submitted some of my work a looooong time ago. I'm just out of animation & game art school and ready to make some games for Newgrounds! A lot of the program is your imagination, and using the tools given to create a solution. I would recommend downloading the program when you have a few hours of free time and complete the tutorial.

To balance one's oneness. Everyone is you but to be immersed we must lie to ourselves and think we are separate, just enough to put on a show for us, by us, with us, forever.

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 02:37:57

Looks interesting... just installed the program...

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 13:07:00

Is there an alternate download link for TGF2? My copy apparently has expired (what) and the download link here on newgrounds is currently broken, probably an accidental casualty of the update...

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 20:09:24

At 6 hours ago, LLJKIcedude wrote: Is there an alternate download link for TGF2? My copy apparently has expired (what) and the download link here on newgrounds is currently broken, probably an accidental casualty of the update...

Try this.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 20:36:23

At 24 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote:
At 6 hours ago, LLJKIcedude wrote: Is there an alternate download link for TGF2? My copy apparently has expired (what) and the download link here on newgrounds is currently broken, probably an accidental casualty of the update...
Try this.

Unfortunately, that's the link that doesn't work :(

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 20:45:53

At 7 minutes ago, LLJKIcedude wrote:
At 24 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote:
Try this.
Unfortunately, that's the link that doesn't work :(

That's the link Tom posted in another thread. You tried it just in case, right?

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 20:54:19

At 6 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote: That's the link Tom posted in another thread. You tried it just in case, right?

Yep. That link probably worked when he posted it, but that was before the style change.

The games factory regs lounge.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-08 21:17:36

At 21 minutes ago, LLJKIcedude wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, shrimpchris wrote: That's the link Tom posted in another thread. You tried it just in case, right?
Yep. That link probably worked when he posted it, but that was before the style change.

Yeah i am having the same problem

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-16 11:53:05

Dumping Grounds functionality seems to be gone too. :/

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-16 15:27:20

At 10/11/11 02:58 PM, Eperiod wrote: Anyone here been using TGF back when it was The Games Factory 32 bit?

Hell yes. I remember using that back when a 733mhz processor was the fastest thing on the planet.

I Fn loved the program. Then they went and crippled it so that they could push sales towards MMF.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-02-17 23:50:50

At 1 day ago, Duncansby wrote: Dumping Grounds functionality seems to be gone too. :/

I noticed that too. I really hope they fix it.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-04-09 14:28:24

At 2/17/12 11:50 PM, shrimpchris wrote:
At 1 day ago, Duncansby wrote: Dumping Grounds functionality seems to be gone too. :/

I e-mailed Tom about that a while ago, and he said that he added it to the bug list, so hopefully it'll be working again soon.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-04-15 20:52:10

At 4/9/12 02:28 PM, ThePortalGuru wrote:
At 2/17/12 11:50 PM, shrimpchris wrote:
I e-mailed Tom about that a while ago, and he said that he added it to the bug list, so hopefully it'll be working again soon.

Lets hope for the best.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-04-18 17:12:30

I made a game but not being the greatest art guy i used the stuff already there. can i still submit it to newgrounds?

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-08-07 03:24:59

At 11/15/10 07:52 PM, Luke wrote:
At 11/15/10 07:50 PM, Allen12887 wrote: New forum? What is this "Games Factory" thing?
Games Factory 2 is a program that allows you to make games and publish them as SWF files, so you can submit them on to Newgrounds.
Learn more here.

Thanks for the information.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2012-08-07 03:26:23

At 4/18/12 05:12 PM, djrezzie wrote: I made a game but not being the greatest art guy i used the stuff already there. can i still submit it to newgrounds?

I believe you can.. its not taking anybodies work just using what they already gave you. So, I think its fine.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-01-05 08:19:50

I just want to say that if anyone is interested I am selling a version of MultiMedia Fusion (it's the upgraded version and sequel of Games Factory 2). The reason I am selling is that I already own a copy and I won this in a gaming competition :)
So if anyone is interested just sent me a PM. I guess I will sell it for around 2/3 of what it costs normally so hurry if you want to make a bargain!

It is a great tool by the way and I love using it, if you want to check out my newest game I made with it I have it here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/607078

BBS Signature

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-01-14 13:41:20

Hello, yes, utter noob here. I've been messing around with this program for a bit, and while I do like it, I seem to be having a problem. How to you play music? I'm using the "play and loop sample" option, but its not playing anything when I play the game. For the record, the file is an MP3. Hope you guys can help.

Ah, Crap.

My DeviantArt

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-03-01 10:54:41

Does any one know how to make a sprite transparent, not fully like the picked color, but half so when I put it into the game it will show the image i have made half transparent and the background or what ever i pick to go behind it. So is it possible?

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-04-03 20:07:04

I recently downloaded TGF2 and can not get my 1st game ever to upload onto here. Am I just stupid or a day late and a dollar short?

Help me please.

The Noob.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-04-11 19:06:40

Clickteam is hosting a contest. Just enter your name and email and you could possibly win Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer, Samsung Tab, and the new Android exporter! Use this link:

http://www.clickteam.com/contest/25aafcae46f4d678891a088589f 653bf

Good luck to everyone.

Response to The games factory regs lounge. 2013-07-19 15:13:00

At 11/16/10 03:47 PM, Nicholas-Deary wrote: This is really cool! I downloaded the trail version and I'm impressed with how simple it is to make objects interact with each other. One quick question though, how much is the full version? I had a quick look at the website but couldn't seem to find the price.

I bought it lately and it was 49.99 :)